Chapter 6

The Unwilling Bride

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll make you fall in love with me.”

 

 

He’ll what?! Did I hear it right? He’ll make me fall in love with him?? HAH! Hahahha!

 

“Hahhahaha! OMO!!!! HAAHAHA—What did you- HAHAHA- What did you say Seunghyun?! You’ll make me- HAHAHAHHA! OMO! I never thought you could be this funny! Me? You’ll make me fall in love with you?! HAHAHAHAHA” She kept on laughing like there’s no tomorrow. She just found the idea absurd. He will make her fall in love with him? For real?! He makes her laugh. HARD.

 

“What’s funny, princess?” He looked at her. There’s nothing funny about what he said. Heck, it’s a serious matter so why was she laughing? He just stood there looking at her while laughing. He feels stupid.

 

“YOU!! You can be a good comedian! You’re good at delivering your lines! Fall.In.Love. HAHAHAHAHA!”

 

“Are you mocking me, princess? Do you really think I can’t do that?”

 

“You? Of all people, it has to be you that would make me fall in love? Listen well, Seunghyun. Before you can make others fall in love with you, you should learn how to fall in love first. But in your case, it’s impossible. You look fine outside but inside, you’re a stone. To tell you frankly, I’m not like those typical girls who’s easily swooned by your good looks. I don’t give a crap about that.”

 

“So you really think you won’t fall for my charm? Really? You’re that confident?”

 

“What’s there to love about you actually?” She confidently said.

 

“Are you testing my patience, princess?”

 

“No. I’m just stating a fact. Can’t accept that? Not my problem.”

 

“You’ve grown with a backbone, huh?”

 

“Know what? Do want you want. Make me fall. I’ll wish you luck. I have many things to do than this. “ She walked out of the room. He let her have her way this time.

 

 

*You don’t know what I’m capable of doing, princess.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

“One two three, four! Focus girls! “

 

“Neh!”

 

“Okay music play!”

 

(Music : I Don’t Care)

Hey playboy It's about time

And your time's up I had to do this one for my girls you know

Sometimes you gotta act like you don't care

That's the only way you boys learn

Oh oh, 2NE1 Oh oh, 2NE1

[Minzy]

I can’t ever forgive you for that lipstick on your collar

Every day, your phone’s always off

It doesn’t seem like you’re going to change oh oh

 

[Dara]

All those girlfriends you call “friends”

Don’t think of me in the same way as them, I won’t let it fly

From now on, do as you want, I’m going to stop caring

For some time I really loved you but oh

 

[CL]

Sometimes you get drunk, and call me, now it’s 5:30 am

Again you say another girl’s name no

 

[Bom]

I don’t care, I’ll stop caring about what you’re doing wherever you are

From now on I really don’t care, I’ll get out of the way

From now on don’t come to me and cry, and cling on

cause I don’t care e e e e e e

cause I don’t care e e e e e e

 

With the powerful choreo and song, the girls gave it all. Even if it’s only a practice, they always give their best shot.

 

“Okay! Good job girls! Take your break.”

 

“Aish, Aigoo. I’m sooo tired!” Bom complained.

 

“It’s because you don’t exercise pretty much. Your bones are too weak.” The leader teased.

 

“YAH!”

 

“Stop! It will be the start of your never ending battle of language. Give us a break.” She stopped the fight from happening. Who knows what will happen with the two? Maybe they will be summoned again by YG if that happens.

 

“You’re so grumpy today Dara-yah. Just earlier you were in a good mood. Oh tell us what happened to your talk?”

 

“Nothing much. He just talked nonsense.”

 

“And what kind of nonsense is that?” Bom inquired. The three girls all waited for her answer. They knew that she’s hiding something big and they needed to find that out.

 

“He said that he’ll make me fall in love with him.” She dropped the bomb. Everyone was shocked.

 

“He said that unnie? He’ll make you fall in love with him? OMO! It’s sweet!” The maknae commented.

 

“Shut up Minkki! It’s not sweet at all. But tell me Dara, is he by any chance, have feelings for you?” CL questioned.

 

“Him?! Oh hell no! He’s just saying that because it would be easier to make me marry him if I’m in love with him which is quite impossible. Besides, that man isn’t capable of loving. Trust me.” She said.

 

“But I’m still curious about what he’s really been thinking.” Bom looked at the Dara. “I mean, why was he so eager to marry you? With that looks, he could practically make every girl marry him without sweat, pants down.”

 

“I really don’t know.” She lied. She knew from the start his reasons. She just can’t find the guts to say to her friends.

 

“Oh by the way unnie, there’s a package left for you. Here.”

 

She handed her a package with a name of the sender.

 

Donghae.

 

 

“Donghae? Who’s Donghae unnie?” the maknae asked.

 

 

“Nothing. Uhmm, I’ll just go get us some drinks.” She dismissed the topic eagerly then head outside with the package on her hand.

 

 

*Donghae? Why did he send me a package?* With that thought, she left the girls.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

======================

Mianhe for the short chapter.

I'll make it up next update.

Love u all! :))