Wondering Thoughts

My New Roommate!

We walk hand in hand. "It feels nice like this. Now it feels like there's no wall between us." I said. Ray chuckles, "Of course, now you can stare at me whenever you want to." he said. "and we won't have to care who's looking at us."

"It's not like we're officially together. We just confessed." I said. Ray stops and I look back at him. "Then, will you go out with me?"

"Yah!" I said pouting. "Aigoo, how cute you are." he complimented.

After we confess to each other, we feel more free and comfortable around each other. The cool air passes by us and I cover my arm with my free hand. Ray takes off his blue long sleeve shirt and puts it around my shoulders to cover me. "Oh, thanks." I said.

"Let's date. I don't like seeing you with other guys like Siwan." he said. We reach the bus stop, "I want you to be by my side, forever. Not tomorrow or later, now."

A smile breaks out, "Let's date." I said. Ray smiles brightly and gives me a tight hug. "You're squishing me." I said and he lets go. "Oh sorry." he said as he nervously smiles.

We call for a taxi and left. I lay my head on Ray's shoulder and just wander off into the streets as the bus drives by. We reach our apartment and went inside. We went into our rooms. I sit on my bed and everything that happened today. I fangirl over the feelings exploding in me.

I still can't believe that Ray and I are together. It's all still unbelievable. It's like a dream come true.

 

The Next Day

I wake up to the sound of Ray. "Hey, wake up sleepy head. It's already morning." he said. I slowly open my eyes and lift my head up, "What?" I said cluelessly. "It's morning. Hurry up and get ready. I made breakfast and it's going to get cold if you don't hurry up." he said sitting on the bed.

I sit up rubbing my eyes and Ray chuckles at me. I open my eyes to see Ray up close to me. It was something I always want to see in the morning. I smile as I look at him, "Why are you smiling?" he asks. "Nothing. Just happy to see you right in the morning." I said. "Come, let's get you washed up." said Ray as he pulls me up with my arms.

He guides me to the bathroom since I'm still tired and can hardly open my eyes. First I wash my face then Ray prepares my toothbrush for me. I was about to grab it, but he takes it. "Cheese." he said. I frown at him, but did it anyway without saying 'cheese'. He slides the toothbrush over my teeth. After that I rinse it out and we move on to washing my face with face cream. I wash my face and Ray grabs a towel to wipe my face. He softly wipes my face with the towel. "There, all washed up." he said.

"Get out." I told him. "Why?" he said while frowning. "Yah! I need to do my business, so get out!" I said pushing him out the door. "Okay." he said. After doing my business, I went out to the kitchen. "Wow!" I said as I sit down in front of the food on the table. "It looks so delicious." I said as I pick up the chopsticks at the side of my rice bowl. I grab some kimchi and ate it. "Mmm~" I mumbled as the taste of sour engulfs my tongue. "It's really good. Where did you learn how to cook?" I ask him as I grab a piece of meat and ate it.

"My mom taught me. She loves to cook so I would always watch her. Then as I keep watching her, I learned how to cook on my own." said Ray as he took a bite of a meat. "I used to cook with my mom all the time before I left to live by myself." he said. "When did you learn to cook?" Ray asks.

"When I was in middle school. I even won a prize for a cooking contest." I said.

"Ohh, as expected. That's my girl." he praised.

"Aish, stop saying those words. They sound weird in my ears." I said.

"Well I'll just keep saying them until you ears get used to it." he said with a wink. I kick him in the leg, "A-ah! I was just playing!!"

"I know." I said with a smile. "Of couse, my puppy isn't mad right?" I joked. We crack up after that.

After eating, I change into casual clothes, a yellow cardigan over a white t-shirt, with blue shorts and black leggings. It was still October so the season was still hot. My hair was down because I look better that way anyways. I grab my backpack and went out to the living room where Ray waited. "You're always done getting ready before me." I teased.

"Of course, guys don't take that long to get ready." he said as he stands up. "Let's go." Ray said as he grabs my left hand and walks out of our apartment.

We get inside the car and left the apartment. We reach the school and got out. Before I could walk any farther, Ray grabs my hand and holds it. I wouldn't fight with him, instead I let him do so. We walk with our hands interwined.

As we walk around, people looked at us. It was quite embarressing since I've never done this before. We walk to our friends.

"You guys are dating?!" they all said shocked! They were all surprised that we were actually together, and mind of fact, I'm still surprised myself. They were all surprised that we were actually together, and mind of fact, I'm still surprised myself.We just nodded. "Wah Em ji, I didn't think you would actually get with Ray." Lizzy joked. "Oh then that means, Em ji you did really liked Ray!" said Woo Shik. "and Ray, you liked Em ji. Wahh, I thought you'll never get off Yu min." Ray gives him a glare, "A-ah, I'm just kidding."

We talked until it was time to go back to class. We went to our classes and Ray said he wanted to drop me off at my class. We reach my class and Ray pulls me to the side before I go in. "I'll text you where to meet up at lunch, okay?" he said. I nod, "Mmm." I said with a smile. He gives me a peck on the lips, "See you at lunch." he said and leaves.

 

Class ends and Ray texts me to meet in the cafeteria. "Em ji!" someone called out to me. I turn and it was Siwan. "Oh oppa." I said.

"Can we have a talk?" he asks.

We went to sit down at a bench. It was quiet for some time. "So you're dating Ray?" he asks. It breaks my heart but I knew that it took Siwan a lot of courage to ask me that. "Yeah." I replied. "I confessed to you first, but I guess he still won." he said with a fake smile. "It's really unbelievable."

"Oppa, I know that you've liked me for a long time and I'm sorry that I've never realized. But to me, you're like a friend only. I've never looked at you another way. I'm sorry Oppa." I said without looking at him. It hurts too much to see him in pain.

"I'll turn back to the friend you want. I will be the friend who will always give you his shoulders for you to lean on." said Siwan. "Well, that's all I have to say. I hope you last long with your relationship." he said with a comforting smile.

After Siwan left, I was walking and thinking about what just happened. I felt like I was missing something, like I'm forgetting something. I gasp, "Ray!" I ran as fast as I can to Ray. Please be there. Please.

Ray was standing looking at his phone. "Ray-ssi!!" I called out to him. He looks at me surprised, "Sorry that I'm late." I said. "So for being late, I'll treat!" I said with a big smile.

"Hmm, let's go." he said as he grabs my hand. "You're not mad at me being late?" I ask as we get inside the car.

"Of course not. Why would I? You probably had somewhere important to go to right?" he said. I just nod my head as an agreement. But the thought of Siwan's hurt face appears in my mind.

I wonder if Siwan's okay?

 

 

 

Hello Everyone!!! A chapter update after long weeks! Sorry guys, but I probably won't be updating for a while because the computer just broke down!! >.< -sigh- But, I'll try to update soon!! :D Thanks! ^^