Realizing

My New Roommate!

Em Ji's P.O.V

After cleaning up, I went into my room. The rose that Siwan gave me lay there on the desk. I sit and just lay my head while studying the flower's details. A flash of Siwan's face flashes quickly through my head. I just sigh.

There was a knock on the door and Ray comes in. I quickly sit up pretending that I was studying. "Hey, wanna get some snacks with me?" Ray asks.

"Sure..." I said as I stand up and grab my jacket.

We walk out of the apartment and into the night of Seoul. We went into a 24 hour store and bought some snacks. Instead of heading to the apartment, we went and just sit at a nearby park. It was silent.

"You're often quiet.." said Ray with a small smile.

"You too." I said. I just didn't feel like talking. The thought of Siwan liking me, and the way how he knew I liked Ray but he still confessed hurts. It was like a friend you've known but wouldn't think that he'll fall for you, but he did.

"So...I heard that Siwan confessed to you." said Ray.

"I thought...he would like someone else..." I said with no reaction. It was as if I knew that Ray would say that.

"I just want to know something." said Ray. "Do you like Siwan?"

I remain silent. The fact that I like Ray wants to run out of my mouth, but my mouth just stays shut. "No..."

"I see." he said and stands up. "I'm going to go in first." and leaves.

Seeing Ray's back makes me feel as if he's getting farther and farther away. Without thinking, I run after Ray. "Ray!" I called out to him. But he doesn't hear me and continues walking.

I stop running. The courage, the hope, the confidence, is all gone. The feeling of confessing, is gone too. As he gets farther away, the feeling swallows in. Deeper..and deeper.

I slowly take a stroll down to the apartment. If only he heard me, what would've happen? As I reach the apartment building, I just decided to not confess anymore and just go to sleep. I went inside and went straight into my room. I lay on the bed and drift off to sleep.

The Next Day

After going to morning classes, I went to work. As I come in, it was afternoon already. I change into a white long sleeve shirt with black skinny jeans. Then I put on the waist apron. I tie my hair up because it's going to be in the way of my work. It has just been a week since I've been working and I like it here. Everyone was nice and fun which made work less hard for me.

It was time for me to get off work. I undress myself and walked towards the door, "Waiter!" someone yelled.

"Yes!" I said as I went to that person. As I went to that person, it was Siwan. "Oh! Oppa, what are you doing here?" I said surprised.

"I'm here for lunch." he said with a smile, "Aren't you going to join me?"

"Sure, since I'm already off work."

I sat with Siwan. He seems awfully cheerful today. "Are you okay?" I ask him.

"About what?" he said as if he doesn't understand what I was saying. But I knew that he knows what I was saying.

"Nothing." I said. I didn't want to ruin his mood.

"Well, why don't we get our orders right now, hmm?" he said.

"Sure." I said.

We order our food and talked while eating. I felt every since what happen between me and Siwan has made us farther by a distance. After we finish, we went outside. It was nice outside, with the sun out and soft breezes passing by, it was a perfect day. A perfect day without feelings.

We went to walking around a nearby park by my apartment. Siwan was very bright, he's always smiling, which worries me. "Siwan.." I finally said.

"Hmm?" he said as he looks at me.

"Are you okay?" I said.

"Yeah-"

"Please Siwan, don't lie to me." I interrupted him. "I know you're in pain. You're just trying to hide-"

"I'm not hiding anything." he said. "This is me...trying to get your heart..." he softly said.

I feel like my heart is being stabbed. It hurts to know that he's trying to get my heart, but my heart belonged to someone else already. "Siwan.."

"I know that you like Ray, but just try to look at me." he said.

"I'm sorry...Siwan..but I can't." I said.

I just had to leave. Leaving the park was a better option than staying next to Siwan and trying to comfort him. I went home after that. When I got inside, it started raining. "It's raining.." then I thought of Siwan at the park. A rush of guilt comes and I regret abandoning Siwan there. "Siwan oppa!" I gasp. I grab my umbrella and dash out of my room.

Ray came out of his room but I zoomed out of the apartment before he could ask me. I ran all the way down to the park. "Siwan oppa! Oppa!" I said with the umbrella over me. I walk down the same path Siwan was at. When I look, Siwan was standing in the rain. "Oppa!" I called out as I ran to him.

I came and hug him. "I'm sorry Oppa..." I said as I hug him tighter. I felt guilty of saying that to Siwan. I know I hurted Siwan's heart more, but all I could do is just give him a hug.

I put the umbrella over us and we went inside the apartment.

Ray's P.O.V...30 minutes before...

Right after Em ji ran out, I went after her to see why she was in such a hurry. Luckily, I brought an umbrella with me because it was raining. I follow her to the park. My heart makes a loud thud on my chest.

Em ji..is hugging Siwan?

A flush of anger rushes in. I stompped away and went inside. I shut the door and threw my umbrella inside my room. I waitied until Em ji comes back. As soon as I heard the door open, I swing my door open but to only see Siwan there too. "You're back." I said coldly with my arms folded.

"Oh, Ray, can you lend Siwan some of your clothes. He kind of got caught in the rain." said Em ji.

"Hmph." I said before going back to my room and grabbing some of my clothes. I come out with a shirt and sweats, "Here. Since Em ji asked, I'll kindly give them to you." I said as I give him the clothes.

Em ji frowns at me as if I did something bad. "The restroom is over there." Em ji pointed out for Siwan.

"Thanks Em ji, unlike someone." Siwan said before he left to the restroom.

"W-what? Ya-"

Em ji steps on my foot before I could talk. "Ow! What was that for?!" I said as I held on my feet.

"Think before you talk. Siwan oppa has gone through a lot and it's not nice to make him feel worse." she said. "Ah-choo!"

I look at her, "Are you sick?" I said.

"No-"

I touch her forehead and it was cold. "You are sick." I look at her clothes, it was all soaked. "You're wet too?!" I said as if I forgot that I saw her hugging Siwan.

"I-it's nothing!" she said as she backs away. She escapes me by going into her room.

After an hour or so, I come out of my room and Em ji and Siwan were in the kitchen. I walk in with my arms folded, "What are you guys doing?"

"Making dinner." said Em ji still focusing on the pan. "Oppa, are you done cutting the cucumbers?"

"Yep, here it is." he said as he pour down the circle shapes cucumbers into the pan.

"Ah, thanks Oppa." said Em ji as she stirs the vegetables.

Siwan walks next to me, "Move if you're not going to be doing anything." he said before shifting his eyes to the table.

"I am helping." I said and went to Em ji. I push Em ji aside, "Move, I'll do this." I said as I grab the pan and started stirring.

Em ji was about to protest, but just lets me do the stirring. Em ji and Siwan finish up making the soup.

"Whoa, you're good at this." I heard Em ji say to Siwan.

"Oh really? You're better than me." said Siwan.

We finsih making dinner and sat down. Em ji and Siwan sat next to each other while I sat on the opposite side of them. We eat and they were doing their "lovey dovey" in front of me. "Aish, if you guys are going to eat then eat!" I yelled in frustration.

After eating, Siwan left, which was good. He was starting to get very annoying. "The festival is next week." I said.

"Ah, that's right." she said with a smile.

"Let's go together." I said.

 

 

Hello everyone! Yes another chapter after 2 weeks of wait! I think..lol. I hope you guys like the new poster I made too! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed that! Sorry I was busy with so much things that I just couldn't update and stuffs! >:( But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! :D