My New Friends

My New Roommate!

"Do you want to be friends?" you asked her.

"Sure!" she said happily, "Since I haven't found myself a friend too."

You and Lizzy talked until the bell rings. After class you and Lizzy were walking out in the hallways.

"So, what's your next class?" Lizzy asks you.

"Oh," you searched for your schedule in your bag and got it out, "I have music class next."

"You're into music?" she asks.

"Well, yea. My dream is to become a musician." you said.

"Really? Wow, that's cool." Lizzy complimented.

"What's your dream?" you ask her.

"To become a top model." she said raising a fist up.

"That's good because you are pretty." you said to her.

"Really? You really think I am pretty?" she said covering her cheeks.

"Mmm." you said noddingly.

You and Lizzy separated because you have different classes next. You went into your next class. There were around 15-20 students in the class. You quickly went and sit in a empty seat. You were sitting next to a girl who had headphones on.

Should I talk to her? I guess I should talk to her and make more new friends.

You tap her shoulder, "Hello."

She looks at you and justs bows her head. She continues listening to her music.

That was a big fail! Face palm myself!

A girl came running and sat in the empty seat next to you. You both look at each other and greeted each other. The girl that came running in was panting so you decided to give her your water bottle.

"Here, you can drink this." you handed the water bottle to her.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." she opens the bottle and starts drinking. "Aigoo, that tastes so great. Again, thanks."

"No problem." you told her.

"I'm Lee Ji Eun. What's your name?" she asks you.

"I'm Kang Em ji. It's nice to meet you." you said.

You guys shake hands. The teacher comes in. He looked like an actor.

Teacher Choi Jin Hyuk comes infront of the class. He clears his throat, "Class attention." he says with his deep voice. The class settles down. "As you guys all know, this is a music class. All we're going to do in this class is music. Anything with music is part of this class, okay? Now, I'm going to be calling names, so say here when you hear your name." he says and starts calling off names. He finishes calling names. "Now, I don't like it when my students are awkward with each other so I'm going to have you guys stand up and get to know each other more. You guys may get up now." he says with a smile.

You and Ji Eun stand up and meet your other classmates. After doing that, you guys went back to your seat. The girl with the headphones was still listening to her music and her head was going up and down with the beat of her music, in which neither of you can hear. You both stare at her.

"I say we talk to her." you whispered to Ji Eun.

She nods. You turn to towards the girl's way, "Excuse me but, what's your name?"

There was no reply from the girl. You tap her shoulder. She looks at you and you signal her to take off her headphones and she did.

"What's your name?" you asked her.

"Lee Minyoung." she says sternly.

"You're a Lee?" Ji Eun bursts out, "I'm a Lee too! I'm Lee Ji Eun. It's nice to meet you."

The girl frowns at Ji Eun's excite.

"I'm Kang Em ji." you said to her. You give your hand out for a handshake. She shakes hands with you.

The girl puts her headphones back on. Well, that was another big fail.

Music class ends. You and Ji Eun were walking together.

"Do you want to eat lunch together?" Ji Eun asks you.

"Sure, why not." you said.

"Okay, let's meet at the cafeteria." she said and waved bye to me.

"Okay, bye!" you said to her.

Lunch.

You waited by the cafeteria. You heard someone calling your name. You look to your left, it was Lizzy. You wave to her.

"Are you going to eat lunch?" she asks you.

"Yeah, and I'm waiting for this other friend of mine." you said. Lizzy nods.

Ji Eun comes and you guys greeted each other. Ji Eun and Lizzy introduces each other. After that we went inside the cafeteria. We bought our food and sat down in a empty table. We were talking and eating and having fun still getting to know each other more. I look out and I see Minyoung sitting by herself eating alone. Lizzy and Ji Eun also sees her too.

"Isn't that Lee Minyoung?" Ji Eun asks.