Where Are We?

My New Roommate!

"I'm sorry, young master." said Secretary Jung crying over the phone.

"This is why I told you to take her to your place! Aish really!" he hangs up the phone. He tries to call your phone number, but then he heard your phone ringing on the sofa. "Aish! I forgot she didn't take her phone with her!" He quickly wears his shoes and runs out of the apartment.

Back at You

You were following Siwan around. You decided to tell him that you were actually lost. "Uhm, I'm actually lost."

"You're lost?" he said. "You're not from around here?"

You shook your head. He just chuckles. "You're the first girl that has ever told me that they got lost."

"What?"

"Do you want me to take you home?"

"Uhhh...." you kind of didn't really trust him because you just barely met him and you know what your parents say, don't go with a stranger. But, he looks nice and kind so you decided to just let him take you home.

"Okay, come with me." he says leading the way.

You follow him. Oh Mom and Dad, I hope I did the right choice.

At Ray

Ray reaches the mall and goes to Secretary Jung who was just sitting on a bench crying.

"Young master~" he calls to Ray.

Ray goes up to him. "Where was the last time-" then he sees you. He walks towards you without knowing that he was coming towards you. "Where were you?" he said angrily.

You turned around, "Ray-ssi." Dang it! He's here.

First he grabs your right hand, "Come here." then he was about to take you when you heard someone.

"Oh? Ray-ssi, you're here." It was a Yu min and she looks at you and you guys were still holding hands. She was putting her arm under Siwan's arm. "Is she your girlfriend?"

You were about to say something but instead, Ray did. "Just a friend."

"Friends? Then, why are you holding hands?"

"Just a friend. I gotta go. See you later, noona." and he takes off with you.

"Y-young master?!" Secretary Jung follows you guys.

You guys got out of the mall. Ray kept dragging you. Secretary Jung just keeps following you guys.

"Ray-ssi, where are we going?" He was kind of holding on to your hand a bit too hard that it's starting to hurt now. "Ray-ssi, my hand hurts."

But, even though you said that, he didn't care. He just kept walking. Which that was a jerk! But then you decided to not say anything anymore because he looked like he was not in a mood to be talking.

You guys reached Secretary Jung's car and Ray opens the door for you. "Get in." he said coldly.

You got inside the car passenger seat and he closes the door. Ray gets inside the car too, but he was in the driver's seat. (Yes, Ray drives. I forgot to put that on the character info. Sorry!) You wanted to say something so much but you didn't want to. He starts the engine and drives off. "W-what about Secretary Jung?"

At Secretary Jung

"Huh? Where's young master going? Young master! Young master! Where are you taking my car?!" Secretary Jung yells and runs after the car.

Back at You and Ray

Ray was driving and you didn't expect that he would know how to drive. You just sat there constantly thinking where Ray will take you. You decided to break the silence. "Ray-ssi, where are you taking us?"

He just continues driving without giving a care about you. Somehow you were getting annoyed of how he just ignores you. So, you just pulled your seat back and laid down. You faced the door so that you didn't have to keep seeing Ray. "I'm going to sleep." you got comfortable and started your sleep.

Ray just continues driving.

A Couple of Hours Later...

You opened your eyes and sat up. You rubbed your eyes. "Huh? Where's Ray?" you look around only to find that you can hear waves. Waves? You look out the window and saw waves crashing the shore line. You get out of the car and started calling for Ray. You went to the beach's shore. The sun was starting to set, but you could still see. You saw a man laying down and you could tell that thatwas Ray because of the shirt he was wearing today. You went up to him and he was sleeping like a cute little baby. He doesn't look so stern when he sleeps. He looks like a little boy. You just continue looking at him until you knew it, you were constantly looking at him. Ray then slowly opens his eyes and you quickly backed out which made you fall on your on the sand. Ouch! That hurted!

Ray sits up while rubbing his eyes like a cute little boy finishing his nap, "What are you looking at?"

"Nothing." you look away.

He comes closer to you and looks at you. "It looks like you're lying." he continues looking at you.

You quickly stand up to avoid his stare, "L-let's go. Sun is setting."

You were about to walk away until Ray grabbed you hand. "Let's watch the sunset. I don't want to go back to Seoul yet."

You slowly sat next to him, but not too close because it would be awkward. "How long have we been here?"

"We reached here probably around 4, and it's 6, so two hours."

"Ohhhhhh..." You didn't really have to be a smart mouth.

You guys just sat there without talking at all. You look out into the ocean and just started daydreaming about you and your oppas.

The sun was setting and you guys waited until the sun completely disappeared from the sky.

Ray stands up, "Let's go." he hands out his hand to help you stand.

You grab his hand and stood up. You wiped the sand off your while Ray was wiping his. Ray walks towards the car and you follow after him. You guys got inside the car and Ray's phone started ringing. Ray looks at it, "This crazy bastard. Calling me over 50 times." he dials a number and calls it.

"Hello?" said the voice on the phone. The voice sounded familiar though.

"Were you that worried?" Ray said coldly.

"Young master!" cried the voice, "You finally answered your phone."

Obviously, it was that eunch, Secretary Jung.

"Next time, if you call over 50 times again, I'm going to cut off your salary." and he hangs up his phone.

You didn't want to bother him since he looked like he was annoyed. Ray started the car engine and started driving back to Seoul. You didn't fall asleep at all because you already fell asleep earlier so you were wide awake. Out of the blue, Ray stops the car. "What's happening?" you said to him confused at the situation.

"The car ran out of gas." he said.