Not Much

My New Roommate!

Siwan's P.O.V

"You guys know each other?" I ask with confusion.

"No, we just happen to bump into each other." said Noona with a smile. She goes and sits next to me by the window. "I haven't fully introduced myself yet. I'm Park Kahi. I'm his older sister."

"Hello, I'm Kang Em ji." Em ji said with a slight bow. "It's nice to meet you."

She gives Em ji a bright smile.

"Excuse me. I need to use the restroom." said Em ji and she leaves.

"So that's the girl you've been talking about." said Noona. I just nod while blushing. "What is it that's in her that makes her attractive to you?" she asks.

"I don't know but, she's someone that is very special to me." I said with a smile cracking at the side of my mouth.

"Ahh~ this is the first time you fell for someone so hard. How long have you liked her?"

"Two months." I replied.

"Two months?" a smile cracks at the side of her lips. "Do well, dongsaeng-ah." she pats my back.

"Thanks Noona."

Em ji comes back from the restroom. We ordered our lunch and talked. After that, I offered to take Em ji and Noona home.

"But, I'm curious. Are you a college graduate?" Em ji asks Kahi.

"Yes. I have a dancing master's degree. I'm a dance director and choreographer." she said.

"How cool." Em ji complimented.

We reach Em ji's apartment. Em ji was about to go out but Kahi stops her.

"Ah, wait a minute." Noona goes into her bag and takes out two tickets. "Here, you should come watch. I'm the director of this show. Come watch it with Siwan." she said and hands one to me.

"Ah, thank you." said Em ji.

"It's on the 25th. Make sure to come, okay?" said Kahi.

"Yes, I'll make sure to come. Then, I'll be going. Bye." she said and bows and gets out of the car.

I waited until Em ji went inside. "Aish, Noona!"

"Ah what?" she said.

"Why did you do that?" I said.

"Yah, I'm trying to help you here." she points at me, "Make sure you bring her with you, got that?"

"Aish... how can I even go with her if my heart starts to panick everytime I'm next to her?" I mumble to myself.

 

Em ji's P.O.V

I went inside the apartment. Ray comes out of his room at the same time.

"Where were you?" Ray asks me.

"I was out eating." I replied.

Ray looks to the side where I was holding the tickets. I wrap my hands behind my back so that he won't see the tickets. "I'm going to my room." and I went into my room.

I threw my backpack on the bed and the tickets on the table. I put my head down on the desk. "Why do I feel so down?"

 

I wake up with a sore back and a numb cheek. "Ah, I shouldn't have slept here." I was having cramps. I could hardly stand up and my back ached. I stretch myself out. I walk out and Ray was in the kitchen making coffee. The aroma filled the room with a chocolate smell. I stretch my arms.

"Isn't today Wednesday?" Ray asks me.

"Yeah why?"

"Don't you have a job appointment today at 1 pm?" he said.

"Oh! That's right! I totally forgot! What time is it?" I said

"It's 12 pm right now."

"What?! Really?!" I said as I rushed into the bathroom.

As soon as I got out, I quickly changed into proper clothes, a white long sleeve shirt with black pants. I threw my phone in my handbag and put on black flats. I ran out.

"Do you need me to give you a ride?" Ray asks.

"Will you?" I said in a rush because I did not want to miss the interview.

 

We got inside Ray's car and drove off to Coffee Shop. We reach there and I quickly got out. I wave bye to Ray as I went inside. I walk to where it said, 'Office' and went in. A lady was sitting behind a huge desk and she looked up at me. I do a 90 degree bow to her, "Hello, I'm Kang Em ji. I'm here for my job interview." I said with a bit confidence.

"Oh yes, come sit down." she said with a smile.

I sit down in the chair. The lady reads my application. She starts questioning me some questions. "Congratulations, you've got the job." she said.

"R-really!" I said.

"Yes, you can start tomorrow. Let's go to the kitchen so you'll get around this place well." she said.

"Thank you!" I said happily.

"Ah, you can call me Manager Oh, okay." she said as we walk out.

We reach the kitchen. "Ah, Eden! Come here." said Manager Oh.

A tall handsome boy comes. "Hi." he said with a deep voice.

 

Hello, yes a long chapter!! :D Ah, and another short cameo of another character!! LC9's Eden!! So just for short, I think this fanfic will almost be coming into a end. But it's a almost so there's still more to go. :D Also, sorry for a late update! Was out of internet for many days. :C Which made me fall behind all of my Kpop stuff. I know this chapter isn't much but, I hope you liked it. :D Please Like, Subscribe, and Comment! ^^ By the way, I'm curious for your thoughts, is this fanfic progressing too slow? ^.^