Worst Tour Guides

My New Roommate!

"He's your nephew?!" you said.

"Yes, shocking, isn't it?" said Counselor Im.

"Yes." you said formally.

"Then, I guess your tour should start right now, right?" said Couselor Im.

You stand up and bow to her, "Thank you. I'll be going then."

You and Siwan walk out of Counselor Im's office. You guys talked on the way out of the office. When you guys got out there, Ray was standing there waiting and fanning himself. Must be really hot for him.

"Ray-ssi." you called to him.

He looks your way and sees Siwan next to you. "Why are you here?"

"Same to you." said Siwan, "What are you doing here?"

Ray grabs you by the shoulder and puts his hand over you, "I'm here with her." said Ray.

Siwan gives out a polite laugh, "I'm here for her too." he said.

"What?" said Ray.

"Shall we start the tour, Em Ji?" said Siwan.

"Ahh... sure..." you said.

"No. Me and her are going on a tour, not you and Em Ji." said Ray. He still has his arm around you.

"Can you guys just stop arguing? Let's just get this over with." you said annoyed of their arguements. You walk towards the school buildings.

"Aish. Don't follow us." said Ray and he runs after you.

Siwan smirks and follows after you guys. While on your tour, of course, Ray they were arguing whether that place is correct or not and where is where. But, you believed Siwan more because he has been here for one year already.

"No, that's where the math classes are." said Ray pointing at a college building.

"No, that's where the language classes are at." said Siwan confidently.

They're giving me a headache.

"Can you guys just stop?!" you said irritated, "You've guys been fighting this whole entire time! If you guys are going to be like this, then I'll just go ask someone else to give me a better tour." you said and then stompped away.

"See what you did? Because you couldn't stop admitting that I'm right." said Ray. Ray runs to you.

Siwan just follow after you guys.

The whole day you guys were walking around the college. Your stomach growls.

"What was that?" said Ray looking around.

"That...me." you said.

"You're hungry?" Siwan asks you.

You nod. Ray and Siwan give out small laughs. You make a pout face. Siwan shuffles your hair.

"Let's go eat then." said Siwan.

"Eat?" Ray said confused.

"Do you want to eat with us?" Siwan asks Ray.

"As if." said Ray.

"Okay." said Siwan. Siwan puts his arm around you and you guys start walking.

"Y-yah! Aish! Yah! Wait for me!" Ray runs up to you guys.

Ray throws off Siwan's arm and puts his arm around you. You just frown.

Siwan gives out an unbelievable laugh.

Restaurant

You guys sat at a table next to the window. Ray sits next to you and Siwan sits infront of you guys. You were sitting next to the window.

"What do you guys want to eat?" Siwan asks you guys.

"Anything." you said.

"Hmm..." Ray searches on the menu. "The Special Lunch #2." said Ray.

"Yah," you elbowed Ray.

"It's okay, since it's my treat." said Siwan.

"See?" said Ray.

You roll your eyes.

"Waitress!" Siwan yells. A waitress comes. "2 regular lunch and 1 speacial lunch #2."

"Yes, and drinks?" the waitress asks.

"What do you guys want to eat?" Siwan asks you guys.

"Juice." you said.

"Coke." said Ray.

Ray is really pushing the buttons.

"Okay, 2 juice and 1 coke." said Siwan.

"Okay, please wait for your order." the waitress leaves.

Ray leaves to go use the restroom.

"I'm sorry for Ray's behavior." you said.

"It's okay." said Siwan. "You sound like his mom."

"Aha, if I was, I would've shut that mouth of his long time ago." you said.

"I would've too." said Siwan.

Ray comes back. "Something seems suspicious here."

You and Siwan just laugh to yourselves.

"Oh? Oppa, when were you here?" said a girl voice.

You guys all look. It was that Yu min girl. Somehow she's always everywhere.

"Ah, Yu min. Not too long." Siwan replies.

"Ray you're here too? Wow, did your guys relationship get better or something? To even eat out together?" she said. She looks at you. "And you are?"

"I'm Kang Em Ji. It's nice to meet you." you said.

"Me too. Oppa, wanna eat with me and my friends." Yu min asks Siwan.

Ray's face somehow turned into a straight face, more like a mad face. You didn't like Ray's mad face, so you grab his hand and you drag him outside infront of everyone.

 

 

Sorry for the late update! I'll try to work faster now! Please anticipate the next chapter! XD