Blushing

My New Roommate!

My face was starting to heat up. Ray then turns me around and cups my face with his hands. My eyes widen in shock. Ray's hands were warm too so it wasn't helping on cooling my face down. But I know my face was probably hotter than his hands. This is bad! Very bad! What if! What if...he kisses me?! I quickly slide my face out and remove Ray's hand. "I'm sorry Ray but-"

Ray's laugh interrupts me. "Good night." he ruffles the top of my hair. He walks out and closes my door.

"What just happened?" I ask myself. What the... My mind is going crazy right now. A trillion thoughts flew threw my head. I sat down on my chair. I touch my cheeks, "They're so hot." I shake the thought off. I slapped both of my cheeks to recover my senses, "Get back to your senses Em ji. Get back. Get back. Aish! I'm going crazy right now!!" I said.

The Next Day... Ray's P.O.V

I wake up with my head spinning like crazy. "What happened yesterday?"

 

[Flashback]

After I close the door to Em ji's room, I ran to Won Geun them.

"So what happened?" Woo Shik asks curiously. They all scooted in to hear what I'm going to say.

"Her heart was pounding fast and her cheeks were super hot." I said.

"She likes you!" they said.

"No she doesn't." I said.

"Watch, she is sure to fall for you." Woo Shik said.

[Flashback Ends]

 

Then after that, we just continued drinking, from what I can remember. Man, I'm still sober. I look at the time and it was already 11 a.m. I get up and went out of my room to use the bathroom. I was about to turn the door knob until the door opened and Em ji was there. Her eyes widen a little. We both move to the right, then to the left, then back at right. We both took a step forward but then Em ji flinches back.

"I'll go first." she says without giving me eye contact. I thought she was going to walk to the left but instead, she walked to the right which made her bump her head on my chest. "Ow!" she said and touches her forehead.

"Sorry. Are you okay?" I said trying to look at her in her eyes. "Let me see." I remove her hands and cup my hands on her cheeks so she won't keep moving. I look at where she got hit. Her cheeks were starting to warm up. "Your cheeks are getting hot." I said to her.

Her eyes widen and she quickly removes my hands. "I'm fine." she said taking a quick glance at me and quickly goes into her room.

"What's wrong with her?" I said to myself. I get a sudden flashback to what happened yesterday. "Oh that's right. I touched Em ji's face yesterday." I shrug and just went to go use the bathroom.

 

Em ji's P.O.V

I shut my door and blow out a air of relief. I get a quick flashback to what happened yesterday. I shake the thought off. "Okay, whatever Em ji. Get your senses straight!" I said to myself as I close my eyes.

I get my handbag and went out of my room. I went into the kitchen and grab a drink of water before I leave to school. Ray comes out of his room.

"Here." I said handing him some headache medicines.

"What are those?" he asks.

"They're for headaches. It could help you even when you're sober." I said.

"Oh thanks." he takes the medicine out of my hand and grabs himself a cup of water.

I look at Ray. First he throws in the medicine in his mouth then he drinks a little water and he chews on the medicine. All of a sudden, Ray chokes on the medicine and spits out water. I burst out laughing.  Not to be mean, it was funny. I come and pat Ray on the back as he was hitting his chest. He grabs a carton of orange juice and drinks it. I was trying to hold in my laughter but, it keeps coming out stronger and stronger.

Ray sets the carton down and was breathing for air.

"Are you okay?" I said it in a amused way.

"What type of medicine was that?! It was so bitter and disgusting!!" he said as he gives me a stern look.

"You're not supposed to chew on it. You're supposed to swallow it." I said to him still giving out a humour smile.

He looks at me, "Was it that funny?" he said sternly.

I nodded, "Mmm, I thought you knew how to eat medicine, but I guess you don't." I laugh at my joke.

"Aish really..." he mumbles and drinks more of the orange juice. "Are you going to school right now?" he asks me.

"Yeah." I said.

"Wait for me." he said. He went back into his room before I could say anything.

I wait in the living room. I went up to his door, "Yah Ray! Are you done yet? I have to get going."

The door opens and Ray was wearing a blue cardigan with a white t-shirt and jeans. I backed off a bit. "Let's go." I said without looking at him in the eyes.

We got inside the elevator. I was press number one. Me and Ray just stood there quietly. What happened yesterday and earlier still makes it awkward between us. We reach the first floor. I was walking towards the entrance until Ray grabs my wrist. I turn to look at him, "What?"

"This way." he said with a smile. He drags me into the apartment's parking lot. We stop to this black car.

 

"What are we doing here?" I ask curiously.

Ray takes out a key with the beeper and presses the 'unlock button' on the beeper. (Those things you use if you press a button it unlocks or locks the car. Sorry I don't know what it's called that's why.)

"Get in." he said.

"Get in? This is your car?" I said.

"Yeah." Ray said as he opens the car's door, "Aren't you coming in? You have afternoon classes right?"

I nodded and went to sit in shotgun. I slip my seatbelt in and just sat there. "What car is this?" I ask Ray.

"A Mercedes Benz New CLA Edition 1." he said while putting the key in.

Ray reverse the car and drives out of the apartment's parking lot. It was still silent throughout the car drive. We finally reach the collage. I get out of the car.

"Em ji." said Ray.

I look back, "What?"

"Call me when you're done with your classes. I'll come pick you up." he said.

I nodded, "Okay, see you later then." I smile at him and walk to my class.

 

Ray's P.O.V

It was 3 p.m. when I finish my classes. I get a text from Yu min.

'Want to go eat out?'

I smile at the text and texted her:

'Sure, where are you?'

Then someone covers my eyes. "Who are you?!" I said. I hear a girl's giggle behind me. "Yu min?"

She lets go of me, "Now you're starting to get smarter at these type of games, huh?" she said.

"Hi noona." I said happily.

"Let's go eat!" she said as she puts her hand over my shoulders.

"Yeah." I said. We walk to my car.

"Whoa, is this your car?" Yu min asks.

"Yeah, like it?" I ask her.

"Yeah, it's so cool." she gets inside. I smile at her.

I get inside and we left to go eat out.

 

Em ji's P.O.V

I called Ray's phone number. "Why isn't he picking up?" I said as I look at the caller ID. "Aish! He said for me to call him for us to go home but he's not even picking up!" I said frustrated at Ray not picking up his phone at all.

 

 

Another chapter for the day!! I hope you guys like it so far! All though it's really not that good right now, but I hope you guys still love it!! Please Like, Subscribe, and Comment!! :DD