Greed

My New Roommate!

Em ji's P.O.V

Ray runs out after Yu min. I didn't like seeing that for some reason. Siwan comes up to me, "Are you okay?" he asks calmly.

"Yeah," I said while nodding. I sigh at the uneasy feeling.

"Do you want to grab some fresh air?" he asks.

"Sure oppa." I said with a uneasy smile.

We went out of the apartment. When we reached outside, Ray was talking with Yu min. Yu min still looked like she was mad.

"If you think it's your fault, it's not. You haven't done anything wrong." said Siwan.

"Thanks." I said giving a quick glance then back to the open grass.

We sit out there for about 30 minutes, then it started to rain. "O-oh!" I said standing up.

"It's raining." said Siwan. He takes my hand and we go under a nearby stall.

I wipe the rain off my clothes. At least I didn't get that wet. It kept on raining and raining. It was like an endless rain that fitted right in with my mood. I wonder why he is always like that towards Yu min? Does he like her...?

"Em ji, Em ji." Siwan waved his hand in front of my face.

"U-uh yeah?" I said looking at him. I forgot for a second that Siwan was with me.

"It stopped raining." he said.

I look up and it wasn't raining anymore. We walked back to my apartment. I was about to walk in but Siwan stops me before I could do so, "Em ji, I'm going to go home since it's getting late." he said.

"Mmm." I nodded. I went inside the apartment. I get inside the elevator. Somehow I feel like I didn't want to do anything much. It reach the floor where the apartment was. I get off and walked to our door. I open the door and Ray was in the living room face palming himself. "Are you okay?" I ask him as I walk closer to him.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine..." he trailed off.

 

Ray's P.O.V

Flashback

I catch up to Yu min just outside of the apartment. "Noona, listen to me." I said.

"No! Everyone is going to her! Why her?! I thought you said you liked me!" she blurted.

"I do like you, noona. You're just the one who's not accepting my heart." I told her.

Her face calms down, "Then, if you want my heart, tell her to move out of your apartment." she said.

"W-what?" I said confused.

"Kick Em ji out of your apartment, then I will accept your heart." she said. My heart makes a hard pound on my chest. I can't believe what I just heard.

"Noona, I don't think I can tell her to move." I told her.

"Why? You can't kick her out because you like her, huh?" she said.

"No Noona, you know I'm not that kind of person to do that to people." I said. "And you know that I like you a lot." I turn to walk but Yu min back hugs me.

"Please Ray. She hurts me and my pride. You know I don't like being hurt, right?" she said. "I'm going to start crying."

I turn around to look at her and her eyes were watery. "Noona, don't cry...I'll do it..." I said.

"Really?" she said happily. She hugs me, "Thanks Ray."

My heart was beating fast. As long as I have Noona as mine, I'm willing to do anything just to get her.

Back to the Present

"Are you sure? You look pretty down." Em ji said as she sits next to me.

I was hesitant. I didn't want to tell Em ji to move out. I mean, where will she go? But if I do this, I can have Yu min as mine. Right now,  I can't even make eye contact with her.

"Uhm, Ray-ssi...." she said lowly.

"What?" I said curious of what she was going to say.

"I'm planning to move out." she said bluntly.

 

 

Hello everyone!! Finally I updated a chapter!! Sorry for the long week wait and short chapter, school started and I haven't been able to update as fast as I did ove the summer but I hope you enjoyed, more like get mad at this chapter XD. Hopefully I can update another chapter by tomorrow or so please antcipate! Please Like, Subscribe, and Comment! And if you want to upvote this story, be free to do so!! ^^