Misunderstandings

My New Roommate!

I went to the bathroom and rinsed a small white towel with cold water. I put the towel over Ray's head and pull his sheets over him. I wonder why he still went to school even though he was sick. I decided to make some warm medicine porridge that Mom gave to me before I left the States. I went into my room and got my medicine soup. I went into the kitchen and got out a pot.

30 Minutes Later

I finish making the porridge. Now I just got to let it cool down. Ray comes out of his room rubbing his eyes.

"What's that smell?" he asks.

"Medicine porridge." I said. He comes closer to take a look at it. His face was still pale, which worried me. "You should probably go back to bed." I told him.

"No it's..fin-" and he falls on me.

"R-ray!" I said in shock of his sudden fall. I decided to let him rest and he'll just eat later on.

I lay him on his bed. I put the sheets over him. I rinsed the towel with cold water again and put it over Ray's head. "You know I'm not sleepy, right?" he said.

"Well you collapsed on me, so you stay in bed." I ordered him. He chuckles. I went back out to see how much the porridge has cooled down. It was at the right temperature. I scoop some porridge and put it in a ceramic bowl. I grab a spoon and went back into Ray's room. Ray was already sitting up with a pillow behind his back. I grab a spoonful of the porridge, "Ahh~"

He makes a slight smile, "I can feed myself." he said.

"As if you can lift a spoon." I said jokingly. "Now, ahh~" He smiles and eats the porridge off the spoon. "How is it?"

"It's delicious. So your cooking skills aren't a waste, huh?" he said.

"Of course." I said full of pride. I fed him and he ate all of it. I guess he didn't even eat breakfast or lunch. I wash the dishes. I come back into the room with some medicine pills.

"What's that?" he asks.

"Medicine pills." I said handing him a pill and a cup of warm water.

Ray puts the pill in his mouth and quickly drinks water to get the bitter taste out. After that he sticks his tongue out because of the taste. I laugh at his reaction. He laughs along with me. His smile somehow brightens me for some reason. It's weird. "Now you rest." I said.

"But I'm not tired." he pouted.

"Well you're sick and you need to rest to get better." I told him, "This is the first time I ever heard someone who's not tired when they're sick." I joked. I take Ray's cup and went back into the kitchen to wash it.

 

Ray's P.O.V

Em ji left to wash the cup. My head was spinning like crazy and I could hardly keep my eyes open. Why did I even say that I'm not tired? I yawn, "Maybe I should just sleep." I mumbled to myself. I put the pillow that was behind me and put it down. I lay myself down and just close my eyes.

Couple of Hours Later

I wake up. My head wasn't dizzy anymore, only a little. I look at the clock on the small table next to my bed, it was already 9 p.m. I remove my sheets and went to use the bathroom. After that, I went out of my room to get a cup of water. Em ji wasn't anywhere around. I went into her room and her lamp was on. She was on her table sleeping, probably from too much studying. I went closer to her. Her sleeping face looks so calm and beautiful. I smile just looking at her. I put a small blanket over her and then I went out of her room. After closing her door, my phone rings in my room.

I picked it up, "Hello?"

"Ray, are you home?" said Yu min over the phone.

"Yeah, why?" I ask.

"Can I come over? Wait is that Em whatever her name is there?" she said.

"Yeah she's home." I said scratching my neck. I don't want Yu min noona to get mad.

"Aish, I'm already outside of your door." she whined.

"You're what?!" I said. I quickly head over to the front door and opened it. Yu min was standing in front of me.

"Sur~prise." she said awkwardly with a smile. I smile at her. "Well, can I come in?" she asks.

"Sure, why not." I said opening the door wider to let her in. She walks in and looks around.

"Where's that Em girl?" she asks.

"Em ji? She's sleeping." I told her.

"Oh, that's good then." she said, "I bought a movie we can watch together." she showing me the movie.

"100 Pounds Beauty?" I said confused, "Isn't that movie old?"

"I still love it though." she said, "Put it on, please~" she begged with a cute pout face.

I couldn't resist her cute face, "Fine." I said with a small laugh. I get the cd and put it in the DVD player. I sit back with noona. My heart was beating in happiness to have Noona this close to me. Before I knew it, the doorbell rings again.

"Who is it?" Yu min asks.

I didn't answer her and went to the door. Siwan was standing outside. What is he doing here?

"No greetings?" he said.

Yu min comes next to me, "Opaa, why are you here?" she asks him, "Is this why you didn't want to hang out with me?" Yu min angrily said. Siwan was shocked that noona was here. "Ah, you're here to see that Em ji girl, right?" she said in disbelief.

"Yu min-" he was cutted off by seeing Em ji.

"Siwan oppa, what are you doing here?" she says cluelessly.

"Op-pa?" said Yu min. She's mad alright. She blows out air of anger, "I can't believe you oppa!" she yelled. "You rather hang out with her than me?!"

"Yu min calm down!" said Siwan.

"Hey! What's with all the ruckus?!" yelled Mr.Choi next door.

"A-ah, I'm sorry Mr. Choi, there are just some misunderstandings here." I told him.

"Yes, there are some big misunderstandings here!" yelled Yu min. She walks out of the apartment.

"Noona! Wait!" I chase after her.

 

 

Hello everyone!! So how's this chapter? I hoped you guys liked it :D School is just tomorrow for me guys so I might update a bit slower than usual now because I won't be on the computer a lot so yea...But I'll try to update the best I can so no worries! So Please Like, Subscribe, and Comment! Also if you want to upvote this story, be free to do so! :DDDDD