Uneasy

My New Roommate!

Ray's P.O.V

"What are you trying to say?" she asks in confusion.

"I meant that, if you ever like me, don't because I won't accept your heart." I said to her.

She nods her head. "Is that all you wanted to say to me?"

"Yeah..." Does that not hurt her? Why is she so calm? "I'm going to go change." I said and went into my room. I finish changing and went back out. Em ji was watching TV. A advertisement about the Street Festival. I watch Em ji and she was amazed by it. "Do you want to go there?" I ask her.

"Really? You're going to take me?" she asked happily.

I chuckle, "Sure." I said making her jump up in excitement.

"When is it?" she asks me.

"Not until next month" I told her.

"Aww, why so long?" she pouted.

"It's not like you're going to return to the States anyways." I said making her smile again.

Someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it." said Em ji. She opens the door and Yu min was there. Why is Yu min here?!

"Ray, what is she doing here?!" said Yu min furious.

"I can explain noona." I calmed her down.

I explained it to Yu min and she wasn't happy with it. She was still mad. Em ji was in her room.

"Out of all people, why her?" she complained.

"It was an accident." I told her.

"Couldn't you just kick her out?" she ask.

"I can't. She won't have anywhere else to go noona." I said.

"I don't care. I don't like her." she said. I just sigh. "I'm going to go home." she stands up and walks to the door.

"Wait noona!" I catch up to her, "Please, don't misunderstand." I pleaded.

"Fine." she walks out and I close the door.

Em ji comes out of her room, "Is everything alright?" she asks.

"Yeah..." I assured her. Em ji sighs too. "Don't think it's your fault. It's my fault that I didn't tell her first. Sorry."

"It's okay. I understand." she gives me a smile.

There was another knock on the door. This time I opened the door, my mom and her secretary and her security guard were with her. Oh snap! I open the door too wide that my mom could see Em ji.

"Who's this?" my mom smirks.

"A-ah..."

"You know you can't hide anything from me right? Am I right?" she asks.

"Yes Mom." I said agreeing that I was defeated by Mom.

A couple of minutes later...

"Really?! So you guys are roommate?" Mom says unbeliveably. Me and Em ji nodded our head. Mom looks at Em ji. "You are really pretty. Ah, I forgot, what's your name?" she asks Em ji.

"Kang Em ji." Em ji replied.

"What a pretty name." Mom complimented. "Ah, we're having a dinner party this weekend, do you want to come?"

"M-mom!" I said.

"It's okay, she's your roommate, what is wrong with that?" said Mom.

"It's oka-"

"Just come. It's going to be fun!" said Mom cutting Em ji off. Em ji awkwardly smiles at Mom and nodding her head. "Come and I'll be sure you'll love it." she said.

"Yes madam." said Em ji.

"Aigoo, just call me Mrs. Kim." said Mom. Em ji nods her head. "Well we're going to get going. Ah, your father wants to know how much progess you made okay Ray." she told me.

"Yeah." I said.

"Then I'll get going then." said Mom.

They walk out and I close the door and sigh. Em ji just looks at me and smiles.

"What?" I said confused.

"Your mom's cute." she said. I feel like I haven't seen her smile like that in a long time. Though when I looked in her eyes, there was a bit sadness in it. "It's getting late. I'm going to sleep." she said and goes into her room. Something about her makes me feel uneasy.

The Next Day... Em ji's P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. I slam it and got up to use the bathroom. After getting ready I pack up my stuff to go to school. I went out of my room. I look around and Ray wasn't in the living room. Is he still sleeping? I knocked on his door, "Ray? Are you still sleeping?" there was no reply from him. I slowly open the door. I see Ray on his bed still and he was still sleeping. "Does he go to school later?" I mumble to myself as I close the door. I decided to just let him sleep and left the apartment.

 

I met up with Lizzy them at lunch. We sat in a table that has shade over us. "And so like a bird just came flying into his face!" said Lizzy loudly. We all laugh at the way how she exaggerated it. I see Ray across the lawn with Yu min within 10 feet away. They were laughing cheesily. "Yah, are you okay?" said Lizzy waving her hand in front of my face.

I snap back into reality, "Yeah, I'm okay." I said nodding and with a smile. But when at looked at Ray again, he didn't look so well. Is he sick? His face looks pale. I have an uneasy feeling in me which made me worried about Ray.

 

After all my classes, I went home. I reach the apartment and Ray was home. His shoes were at the door step. I threw my backpack on my bed and went to Ray's door. I knock first, "Ray? Are you sleeping?" I ask. I knew something was wrong. I slowly open the door and Ray was on his bed with his hand covering his eyes. I went closer to him. I saw sweat on his head. I carefully move his hand and touched his forehead. He was burning hot! Ray was sick during this whole time.

 

I finally manage to update a chapter before school starts!! Yay!! Sorry for the long wait guys, I've just been too busy that's why I haven't been able to update anything. Anyways, school is starting for me in just 2 DAYS! I can't believe my summer is ending so fast. *sniff sniff* Anyways, hopefully I'll get to update my story a bit faster. Please Like, Subscribe, and Comment!! :D