His Happy Face

My New Roommate!

You drag Ray all the way to someplace far away from the restaurant.

"What are you doing?" he said.

"Let's go eat somewhere else." you said, "I didn't like that place."

Ray's mad face was still on his face. You put your hands on both of his cheeks.

"Cheer up." you said, "Don't let someone ruin your day."

You started mushing up his face. "Aigoo, is our baby mad?" you joked.

"Let go." he throws your hands off.

"I was just playing around." you said. You throw your arm around his neck, "Let's go eat!"

30 Minutes Later.....

You guys were sitting down on a bench. A motorcycle man comes to you guys. "Are you guys the ones that bought jajangmyun?"

"Yes." you said.

"Here." the motorcycle man hands you the jajangmyun.

"Thank you." you said happily. You pay the man the bill.

"Your welcome." said the motorcycle man and he leaves.

"Is this our lunch?" Ray asks you.

"Uh-huh." you said while opening the jajangmyun. You opened it and started stirring it. "Aren't you going to eat?"

Ray just looks out at somewhere else. You open the other packed jajangmyun and started stirring it. "Here." you said handing the jajangmyun to Ray.

"Eat." you said.

Ray ignores it. You keep trying to give it to Ray, but he won't accept it.

"Yah, at least eat. You can't go anywhere with an empty stomach. That's what my mom always say to me." you said.

Ray looks at the jajangmyun. He finally accepts it. You finally took a bite of the jajangmyun.

This taste so freaken good!!!

Ray takes a bite of the jajangmyun. "Delicious, right? Ahhh, I love jajangmyun. It's so delicious!" you said.

Ray lets out a small laugh. All of a sudden, both of you guys started laughing. You were glad that Ray was happy again. You guys finished eating jajangmyun and were walking home.

"Ahhh, I feel so full." you said happily.

Ray just smiles.

You hear a crowd screams.

"What's happening over there?" you said curiously.

"Probably idols." said Ray.

"Really?" you said.

"It's best not to go since it gets crazy." said Ray.

You pouted. Out of the blue, a girl bumps into you, making you fall onto Ray's side. He catches you.

"Are you okay?" said Ray.

"Yea." you said fixing yourself.

"Let's go." said Ray walking away from the crowd.

"But, the apartment's that way." you point to the crowd.

"I know, but it's too crowded to go through. They'll squash us for sure." said Ray.

"Ohhh..." you nodded.

You and Ray went another way around. It was already 3 p.m. Your legs were starting to hurt, but you didn't want to complain to Ray so you just kept it in. Ray sees that you were walking kind of funny.

"Are you okay?" he asks you.

"Yea, I'm fine." you said.

"Does your legs hurt from walking?" said Ray.

"Not really." you replied.

Ray comes infront of you and crouches down, "Climb on." he says.

"What?" you said, "You're going to give me a piggyback ride?"

"Just get on." he demanded.

You slowly get on his back and he carries you. You guys got halfway to the apartment.

"Are you tired?" you ask Ray.

"No." he replies.

"Are you sure? I weigh over 100 something." you said.

"It's okay." he said.

"You can put me down." you told him.

Ray doesn't reply. So it was silent during the whole time. When you guys got to the apartment's door, Ray finally lets you down.

"Thanks for the ride." you said.

He just smiles and you guys go inside. You guys got in your apartment. You watch Ray as he goes into his room.

Today must've been a hard day for him...

You sigh and went into your room. You threw your stuff on the bed and change into comfortable clothes. After that you came out of your room. Ray was still in his room. You knock on his door.

"Ray-ssi? Ray-ssi, are you sleeping?" you said.

There was no reply back. You went into the kitchen to grab a drink. After drinking, you went to your room. Before you went into your room, Ray comes out of his room.

"Oh, I thought you were sleepi-"

Ray comes and hugs you.

"R-ray what's wrong?" you asked him. You were still confuse with the situation.

"Just stay like this for a while." said Ray. "I need someone to lean on right now."

 

 

I've updated another chapter because I've been letting you guys wait too long. Sorry for the wait! Hope this one made you smile or have that cheesy feeling! XDD Please anticipate the next chapter! :DD