Confuse

My New Roommate!

He was a tall handsome man with a white buttoned long sleeve shirt with a waist apron. "How can I help you?" he asks.

"Help your new co-worker, Em ji." she turns to me, "He'll help you with everything here, okay? Have fun~" she said and leaves.

"Hi, I'm Eden." he said with a charismatic look. He takes his hand out for a handshake.

I shake hands with him, "I'm Kang Em ji. It's nice to meet you." I said with a smile.

"Shall we start our tour?" he said.

Eden leads the way around showing me everything. He even taught me how to do some tricks to get quick around here.

"So, how long have you been working here?" I ask him.

"Hmm, 3 years now." he replied.

"Ohh." I said.

"So, since we're done, do you have any questions?" said Eden.

"Uhmm, no, but thanks for showing me around." I said and he gives me a nod.

It was nice. All the tables were hard wood in brown and so were the walls. There were some artworks on the walls which was nice.

I sat around just to get a memory of the place. After that, I decided to go home. When I got home, Ray wasn't there. I went to get ready for my afternoon class. After that, I left to school. I decided to leave my hair down since it's been a while when I last left it down.

When I got there, I saw the stage. I just sigh as I walk pass by. I really wanted to do that with Ray especially.

 

It was the 25th and I was getting ready to go to the show with Siwan. I change into a small summer dress with flats. I come out and Ray looks at me suspicious. "Where are you going?" he asks.

"To a show." I replied.

"With who? Siwan?" he said.

"Mmm." I said.

"You know, I think he likes you." Ray said out of the blue.

"What? As if. I'm not even his type." I said.

"Sure? This is the first time I've seen him like this, going all out for a girl." Ray said. "You should go date him."

"What? You know, sometimes you should just keep your thoughts to yourself!" and with that I left the apartment. I hated it when he says things like that. I shake the thought off and went outside to wait for Siwan.

Siwan comes and we get in and go to the show. When we got there, there were people outside waiting already. Siwan clears his throat and you look at him. "You look pretty today." he said.

I smile at his compliment, "Thanks Oppa. You look handsome today." I said.

He smiles to himself. I thought again about what Ray said, does Siwan really like me? It feels weird to have Siwan like me back, but I decided to not think about it and just let today be a good day. As we got to the ticket booth, Ray and Yu min were next to us. Our eyes meets each other.

"Oppa!" Yu min calls out. Siwan was surprised to see Yu min and Ray here too.

"Oh, Yu min. What are you doing here?" he said.

"I'm here to watch this show too. Are you with her?!" Yu min said unbelievably.

"Yeah, we're here together to watch the show." said Siwan. "Well if you don't mind then we'll get going to our seats."

Siwan and I left to go inside. We went to sit at our seats.  Both me and Siwan felt uncomfortable with Ray and Yu min here. They sat two rows behind us.

The show started and Kahi was the first one to appear. It was spectacular! The dance and everything. But then you felt something thrown at your head and you looked back. Siwan looked back too, except he got a shock face on him. "Oppa, are you okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah...that scared me for a second." he said. He seemed a bit superstitious about something. So I decided to hold his hand. He looks at me with a surprised look.

"Oppa, you can hold on to me if you're scared." I said to him with a smile then I went back to watching the show.

The show ends and everyone cheers for the awesome show. When we got out, Siwan wanted to talk with me so we went outside.

"So uhm..." he scratch his head nervously. I give him my full attention. "Em ji," he said, "I like you."

Everything stood still for a moment. "W-wait. You like me?" I said still in shock.

"Yeah..here's a rose..I got for you." he nervously hands me the rose.

"Oppa..thanks but-"

"I know." he interrupted. "I know that you like Ray."

I could see the pain he was hiding in his eyes. I didn't want things to come like this. Out of all guys, why Siwan? "I'm..sorry..." I said. I just walked away. I don't know why but, I just walked away. Probably because I didn't want to see his hurt face. I got in a cab and left.

 

Ray's P.O.V

After I see Em ji leave Siwan, I went to him. Siwan looks at me with a cold, yet comfortable stare. "You like Em ji, huh?" I said it straightly to him.

"Yeah." he plainly said. "And I just told her that I liked her." I frown. I feel myself burning up. "I know that you like her too."

"What?" I said.

"You also like Em ji. Isn't that easy to understand?" he said.

"I like Em ji? Psh, you must be crazy to think like that." I said.

"Stop saying nonsense because you know you do." he said. "And even if you like her, I won't easily give up on her." and with that he left.

I blow out air of anger. "Me? Liking Em ji?! Does that even make sense?!" I said in frustration.

I took Yu min home and got to the apartment. All I thought was about what Siwan said. Do I really like Em ji? I shake the thought off as I walk inside the apartment. 

Em ji was in the kitchen doing something that I would care less. "You're back." she said with a calm voice.

"Uh, yeah..." I said as I went to my room. Well, that wasn't what I expected. When I went outside, Em ji was standing in front of my door. We both stood there awkwardly.

"I made dinner for us." she said and went back into the kitchen.

I follow behind her and we sat down. Well she was often quiet today. Was Siwan's confession have that much on effect on her? "So, why did you leave? I could've just took you home." I said to her.

"Oh, I...wanted to eat some ice cream. So I went to go buy some." she said. She continues eating.

"But we have ice cream." I said to her.

"Oh, we did...I didn't know..." she said with a calm voice.

I decided to not talk to her anymore. I feel like I'm annoying her. So after dinner, I went into my room and lay on my bed.

Do I really like Em ji?

 

 

Hello!! :D I'm back with another wth chapter lol XD so how ya'll like this chap, huh? Okay, I promise to make a better chapter on the next chapters!! Sorry, I've been really busy that I haven't really got to write this. Also, new main poster next chapter!! WOO!!! :D But I promise to write better, okay? :D So Like, Comment, and Subscribe!! ^^