How Could You Do This To Me?

My New Roommate!

 

 

 

 

A song for you guys to listen while reading :) Please replay this song, it fits this chapter! :D

 

My heart was pounding, but I calmed it down. I look at her, she was sleeping soundly on my shoulder. A smile comes out of me. She slept there for a while. I try poking her cheek but that didn't work at all. She sure is a tough sleeper. I decided to carry her to my room. I carried her bridal style to her room. I put her in her bed and covered her with her blanket. I grab her stuff and put it in her room. I bumped a book and something fell on the ground. I pick it up. It was the infinite necklace I was about to give to Yu min...why is it here? Or is it just a coincidence? I put the necklace back on the table and went out. It's just a coincidence...

The Next Day...Em ji's P.O.V

I wake up and looked around. How did I get in my bed? All I remember is Ray helping me then I just out. I look at the clock on the table next to my bed, it was already 9 a.m. I went out to see if Ray was home, but he wasn't. I checked his room and he wasn't in there too. Did he go to school already? I wanted to thank him and apologize to him for ignoring him throughout this whole time. But, I knocked out on him yesterday. I feel bad for some reason. I got ready for school and left to the college.

I reach the college and went into the class. After class, I was about to go eat lunch with Min them until I got a text message from Ray.

'Meet me at the school's front office.' - Ray.

Why would he want to meet me?

"What is it Em ji?" Lizzy asks.

"Oh it's nothing," I said putting my phone away, "Guys, I have some errands to do so you guys can go eat without me."

"What? Why?" Ji Eun pouted.

"Sorry guys, I gotta get going." I said and waved bye to them. They wave back and left. I went to the school's office and see Ray waiting. "Ray!" I called out to him and ran towards him.

He turns and looks my way and frowns. "What are you doing here?" he asks me.

"You sended me a text, didn't you?" I said confused.

"No I didn't." he said.

That somehow squeezed my heart out in pain. But I held it in. "You did, here." I said showing him the text.

"Oh, sorry. That wasn't meant for you. It was meant for Yu min noona." he said now sending her a text. It's always that Yu min girl he's always talking about. She's so annoying.

"Ray!" we heard someone called and looked over that person's way. It was Yu min. Great, why didn't I leave earlier. She comes running slowly with her high heels. Yu min gives me a ugly look, "Why is she here?"

"Oh her? She got mistaken for something." said Ray. Now I was the one who was frowning. "Let's go noona." said Ray. Yu min nodded and linked arms with Ray. Ray left to go get his car while me and Yu min were there alone.

"Aren't you going to leave?" she asks as she looks at me. I look at her but didn't answer. "What? Cat caught your tongue? Tsk. Did you not remember what I said? To leave Ray them alone? Did you not hear that?" she said arrograntly. I rolled my eyes at her. Ray comes back with his car and comes in front of us. Yu min smirks at me and gets inside the car.

Ray gets out of the car, "Em ji, sorry but that text message wasn't meant for you. If you want me to come and pick you up, just call me later." he said and gets back into his car and leaves.

My heart was somehow stabbed. Tears were forming in my eyes but I held it all in. How could he do this to me?

 

Ray's P.O.V

We went out to eat at Denny's. We ordered our food already so now we're just waiting.

"Ray..." said Yu min.

"Mm, what?" I ask looking at her.

"Em ji, can you not meet her anymore...?" she asks.

I frown, but I quickly recover it, "Why? What's wrong with Em ji?"

"I don't like her. She's annoying." she said.

"Why?" I ask.

"She likes you." said Yu min.

"She likes me?" I asked her. Why would Em ji like me?

"Yeah and didn't you say you liked me? She's going to be in the way for you and me." she pouted. "Ray, promise me you won't meet her ever again?"

I can't really promise her that because Em ji is my roommate..."I promise." Rain was heard outside the restaurant. "It's raining..."

"It is the raining season." Yu min said. I nodded.

But I was worried about Em ji...

 

Em ji's P.O.V

I called Ray a thousand times but he's not picking up! It was starting to rain. Good thing there was a roof above me or else I would've been soaking wet. Aish really! He never keeps his promises! Why does it have to be today!? There was no bus that comes around at this time and I don't see any taxi. Do I have to run home? Aish! Damn Ray!  I was about to walk out until I heard someone call my name. I turn and it was Siwan oppa. I smile in relief. "Oppa!" I called in a delight voice.

"What are you doing out here?" he ask while putting his umbrella away.

"Ah, I was just waiting for a certain person..." I said.

"Ohh... is that person...Ray?" Siwan asks.

"Yeah..." I said.

"It doesn't look like he's coming." he said and I nodded, "Do you need a ride home?"

"Really? Thanks oppa." I said happily.

Siwan left to get his car and I was waiting for him to come back with his car. I just keep having flashbacks of what happen earlier. Siwan comes and I get inside.

"You know, I got a question..." said Siwan. I look at him. "Do you and Ray live together as roommates?" he asks me.

"Oh, yeah...how did you know?" I ask him.

He smiles, "I remember taking Ray home once because he was drunk." he laughs to himself. "Also when I was looking at your resume, it shows that you live there." he said.

"Ohh..sorry oppa for not telling you..." I trailed off.

"It's okay. I know that you didn't want to tell anyone." he said. I gave out a slight smile.

We reach the apartment and I wave bye to Siwan and went inside. I went in and took a shower. When I got out of the shower, the rain has already stopped... Suddenly, the door opens and I look, it was Ray.

"Em ji, we need to talk." he said sounding down.

"Okay..." I said standing there with a puzzled face.

"Let's...not like each other..." he said.

 

 

Hello!! Yes I've updated another chapter! I've kept you guys long enough throughout these months! I hope you guys liked the song. It's called, "How Could You Do This To Me" I'm going to start putting in songs in the chapters. I was listening to this song throughout the whole time while I was writing this chapter up so yeah!! Like, Subscribe, and Comment!! :D