First Day of School at College

My New Roommate!

You didn't say anything else. You guys stood there for a while. Instead of pushing him away because that would hurt him more, you pat his back. "It's okay. Everything is going to be okay. Just don't think of it too much. Set it aside." you said to him.

Ray was still silent. After a couple of minutes, Ray lets go of you. He clears his throat, "Thanks, for comforting me."

"No problem." you said giving a comfort smile to him.

Ray goes back into his room. You just sigh.

The Next Couple of Days...

Today is your first day of school at college so you got up and got ready to go to school. You were wearing a stripe red and white long sleeve. You were wearing skinny jeans and just plain sneakers. You put 2 notebooks, lead pencil, and etc in your handbag. You went out of your room. Ray was in the kitchen eating some bread. He was also ready. Today is probably his first day too. You went and grab a banana and started peeling it off. You take a bite and grabbed yourself a drink. Somehow, you feel rushed today.

"Are you okay?" Ray asks you.

"Yea, I'm fine. Just gotta eat this then get going to school." you said.

You see Ray smile at the corner of your eye.

"Why are you smiling?" you ask him in confusion. You don't like people teasing you.

"It's funny to see you rush like this." he said smiling to himself while drinking a cup of coffee.

"Well, I hope you grow shorter." you said walking back to your room.

Ray gives out a blank look, "Shorter? Is it the coffee?"

You went and grab your phone and put it in your handbag. You walk out of your room. "Okay, I have my schedule, campus map, pencils, erasers, pen, highlighters, line paper, binder, notebooks.." and etc. You walk to the door, "Oh Ray, Bye!" you said quickly and dash out the door.

You call for a cab and left to school.

College

You quickly took out your campus map, "My first class... is there!" you pointed out on the map.

You reach your class, luckily you were five minutes fast. You sat in a random seat. After a minute or so, you see Ray come in class. He came and sat right next to you. "Y-you." you said shocked, "You had this class?"

He looks at you and puts his index fingers infront of his lips, "Shh." and he points to the front.

The teacher was already there. The teacher was a guy, Teacher Jung Hyung Don.

"Alright students, we have about 3 minutes until class starts. So before it does, get to know the people around you. But, no moving seats." said Teacher Jung.

"If you had morning class with me, why didn't you just come with me?" you ask Ray.

"Because you were too much in a rush that I didn't really want to bother you." he said.

"Ohhh.." you said.

Ray smiles to himself.

Your eyebrows connect, "Why are you smiling?"

"Nothing." he replied.

The bell rings. Everyone quiets down and look at Teacher Jung.

"Alright, I'm going to be calling names, if you hear your name say here." said Teacher Jung.

Teacher Jung starts calling names. "Kang Em ji... Kang Em ji, are you here?"

"Oh, here!" you yelled while raising your hand.

"Okay, Kim Ray."

"Here." said Ray.

Teacher Jung finish calling names and starts class.

Throughout class, Teacher Jung teaches us about some Korean history. Class ends and everyone walks out.

"What's your next class?" you ask Ray.

"Hmm, business class." he said.

"Ohhh...." you said.

You and Ray parted ways because you both have different classes. Your next class was math. You sat next to this girl that had her hair down with a small ponytail at the left side of her head. You both gave polite smiles to each other.

"What's your name?" you asked her.

"It's Park Lizzy." she said brightly, "What's your name?"

"Kang Em ji." you said back to her. "Where did you come from? You don't sound like your around here."

"Busan." Lizzy replies. "I still kind of have a tiny bit of the Busan accent. But, I'm getting better at speaking the Seoul accent."

"Ohh.." you said noddingly.

"Where did you come from?" she asks you.

"Ah, I came from the America."

"Really?!" she said astonished, "You're from the states? That is so cool! I wish I lived in the America. So you're just studying abroad right now?"

"Yep." you replied.

I just found myself a new friend.

 

 

Hey readers! Finally finished this chapter! :D You guys were probably thinking when is Lizzy, IU, and Min going to come, huh? Well I finally made Lizzy's appearance! Although it's not much but please do anticipate the next chapter and the whole story. Also, it was just 4th of July yesterday! How was your 4th of July? :D And don't forget to subscribe and comment! :DD