A Night at the Beach

My New Roommate!

"The car ran out of gas?!" you said unbelievably.

"I forgot to fill up the gas." he said regrettingly.

"But, what are we supposed to do? It's pretty cold around here." you said.

"We're just going to sleep here."

"Here? In the car?!"

"Of course, where else?"

"I don't know..." you mumbled to yourself.

"Well, nighty night." he faces the car door and gets comfortable.

You just look at him then sigh. Well, it must've been a hard and long day for him. So you just turned over to the side and close your eyes.

Next Day

You open your eyes only to find that you and Ray were facing each other. You backed your head a little because it felted like you were a bit too close to him. But then, you look at him and just thought of how he looked like a little boy while he was sleeping. You saw a piece of his hair in his face. You were trying to remove it until he opened his eyes and directly look at you. You widen your eyes and quickly stood up. He just frowns and sits up. He rubs his face.

"What time is it?" he asked you.

"I don't know. I don't have my phone with me."

"Oh, that's right." he said still sounding sleepy. He checks the time on his phone. "It's 10 a.m. right now."

A couple of minutes passed and then you saw a car coming from the opposite direction from you guys.

"Is that... Secretary Jung?" you squint your eyes to see if you can have a better look at him. It was him.

Secretary Jung comes running out from the car and runs to you guys.

Both you and Ray got out of the car.

"Did you bring the oil container?"

"Yes. Please wait for a while." he goes to the car and opens the back trunk. He gets the oil container and brings it to Ray.

"Fill the car."

"Yes." Secretary Jung goes and fills the car with oil.

"Ah, where's the food?" said Ray.

Food?

"In the back seat." said Secretary Jung.

Ray goes to the other car and opens the back seat door. Your stomach started to growl. Aish! I haven't ate anything from yesterday.

"Hey! Em ji!"

You look over to Ray. He was waving a bag of McDonalds around.

"Let's eat!" he yelled.

You quickly ran to him and you guys sat at the side of the road eating.

Secretary Jung finishes filling up the gas and goes up to you guys. "Young master, I've filled the tank."

"Oh really." Ray takes a last drink of his cola and stands up. "Let's go."

"Right now?" you said still eating you chicken burger.

"Yea, I got work to do. Come on. Oh yeah, no food in the car." Ray walks towards the car.

"Aish." you quickly take your last bite and drink then threw the food away.

You got inside the car and Ray started the engine. Then he drove off. You fell asleep in the drive because you were still tired.

At the Apartment

It was 2 p.m. when you guys came back. You were woken up by Ray. He noticed that you were still sleepy so he takes your seatbelt off for you.

"Oh, thanks." you sleepishly open the door and got out. When you got out, Ray was standing in front of you. He turned his back on you and kneeled down.

"Get on." he said.

"What?" you said cluelessly.

"Get on."

You just stood there until he just pulls your hand and puts you on his back. You were shocked at his sudden actions. "Y-you didn't have to.... give me a piggy back ride." you mumbled.

"What was that?" he said.

"Nothing..." you said.

He just smiles. His back was so warm. You feel like you just wanna be on his back the whole day. You just closed your eyes until you hear Ray calling your name. You open your eyes.

"We're at the apartment. You can get off now."

"Huh? O-oh..." you slowly got off his back. "Thanks..."

He just rolls his neck around. You just look at him.

"Are you okay?"

"Uh, yea. I'm okay."

"Are you sure? Here let me-"

"It's okay-"

You were trying to go for Ray's neck until you guys kept fiddling and you both fell on the sofa. You were on top of him. You guys stood there for a while until Secretary Jung came in.

"Young Master?!" said Secretary Jung unbelievably.