Passionate

My New Roommate!

Class ends and Siwan was outside waiting for me. We decided to go eat out together for lunch. As we walk to Siwan's car, someone calls my name. I turn around and it was Ray.

"Oh Ray, what are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Aren't you going to go home?" he asks.

"Oh no, I'm going to eat out with Siwan. Do you want to join us?"

"Uhh, no. You guys can go on your own. I need to go home." he said and goes to his car.

"Seems like he's in a hurry." said Siwan.

I nodded, "Well, let's go." I said and we get inside.

After eating out, Siwan takes me home. I went inside the apartment building. I take the elevator up. I get out of it and went into our apartment. When I went inside, Ray was nowhere to be found. He's probably in his room. I went in my room and threw my stuff on the bed. After that, I changed into some comfortable clothes. I went out of my room into the living room. There was a big white cloth covering something big. I lift the sheets over and a big white grand piano appeared before me.

(I know the picture is big. Sorry!)

 

I gasp. It was beautiful. "You like it?"

I turn around to see Ray with a bright smile. "It's beautiful. You know how to play?"

"Yeah." he answered.

I nodded, "Where did you get it?"

"My dad bought it for me for my 16th birthday. It was at my dad's place so I told my dad that I wanted it at my apartment so he sent it and now it's here." he said sliding his hands across the keys.

"Can you play a song?" I ask him.

"Sure." he said and sits on the seat. He opens the case and sets his fingers on the keys.

 

I listen to the soft beautiful music he was playing. Ray was playing so passionately. It was nice just watching him play. He finished playing and I applauded with some tiny cheerings. "Woo! Ray's the best!" I said as I give him a thumbs up.

He smiles at my remark, "Do you want to learn?"

"Really? You'll teach me?" I said excited.

"Sure." he said. He moves to the right and I come and sit next to him on the left. "Here," he said as he put his arms around me and his fingers goes over my fingers.

My heart starts beating fast again. Except, now I feel happy for some reason. We slowly press each key. I have a sudden bright smile plastered all over my face. I couldn't stop smiling. I bite my tongue to stop the overload of happiness that was flowing in. Then, out of the blue, we looked into each other's eyes. There was a minute long silence pause. It was as if time stood still just for us. A phone's ringtone goes on, making both me and Ray snap back into reality and back away. Ray takes his phone and goes into his room. I sit there like a idiot. "Aish.." I mumbled.

After a while, Ray comes back out. I was still sitting at the piano thinking about what I just did earlier. "Hey, get ready."

"For what?" I ask as I look up at him.

"Don't you remember my mom's party?" he said.

"Dress in something formal like, since it's a dinner party." he said as he went back into his room.

I stand up thinking what I should wear as I walk to my room. I remember I bought a blue dress before I left the States. I take it out and put it on.

 

 

After that, I got out then I put my hair into a back tied and laid it down with a small black bow to go with it. Then I search inside my shoe box and got out a pair of black flats with a whitish bow on it. I slightly put on mascara to make myself look more, nice.

 

I get out of my room and when I reached outside, I was amazed by my sight. Ray was wearing a white tuxedo with a black polka dotted shirt and a black cloth was on his chest pocket. His hair was up. I didn't expect that much of change from him, but he was handsome looking.

 

 

Hello readers! Yes another chapter! Woot woot! Anyways, I know the pictures took up most of the space but oh well. I wanted to show you guys what she was wearing. And how Ray looks like is how he looks like in the main image so yep! :D So please, Like, Comment, and Subscribe! :D ^^