Feelings

My New Roommate!

I just keep looking at him from head to toe. Ray nods his head, "Nice." he complimented.

"Thanks." I said in return.

"Now, shall we get going?" he said. I nod my head.

"Ah, wait. I forgot something." I said and went back into my room. I grab a small colored purse with a long strap that hangs all the way to my waist. I got as a present when it was my 15th birthday.

I never used it because I never really like carrying purses around. But, since today is a special occasion, it fitted right in with my outfit too. I put my cellphone in the purse and went back out. "Okay, let's go."

We went out. When we got outside, Secretary Jang was already there waiting with the car's door open. "Hello, I'll will be your tonight's chauffeur." he said with a bow.

I do a slight bow back. I get inside the car first and then Ray comes inside. The ride was pretty much quiet.

"Master, today you look breathtaking." said Secretary Jung looking through the review mirror. He clears his throat, "And you look fascinating Miss Em ji." he said.

"Thank you, Secretary Jung." I said happy with the praise I got.

"My pleasure." he said.

When we reach there, I was in awe. The place was so pretty and big. It was a big mansion. Ray opens the door for me and I get out. I stand there admiring at the beauty of the place. "What are you doing? Let's go." said Ray. I follow behind. Before we got there, his mom has already open the door and greeted us in. I did a 90 degree bow. "Hello Mrs. Kim."

"Hello, you look so beautiful." she exclaimed.

"You look more beautiful." I complimented.

"Aigoo, thank you. Now hurry in. The dinner party is about to start." she said with excitement.

We went inside and the place was like a dream. I mean everything was so nice. The walls, furnitures, and even windows! The chandeliers were beautiful too. We were guided into a big dinning room. A big chandelier was above the dinner table and glass windows were at the left to see the view. The walls were colored with a velvet red color with small royal designs. There was 5 other boys and one old man, probably his dad is the old man obviously. But the 5 boys look pretty young. They were all handsome too. Handsome looking genes, I guess.

(the designs on the walls)

"Alright, time for introductions. These are my other sons. My oldest son Rome." said Mrs. Kim and the boy greets me in English. "I gave birth to him in Austrailia and he also went to study there. My second oldest son is Siwoo. Ray is the third oldest. Fouth oldest is Kangjun. Next is Minwoo."

"Mom, I thought I told you to call me T.K." he said.

"Aigoo, that name is so hard to pronounce." she looks back at me, "He's the fifth oldest. And here is the last one, Maru the youngest one." she said with a smile.

"Hello, I'm Kang Em ji. Ray's roommate." I said with a nervous smile. They all greeted me back. It's weird how they didn't overreact when I said I was Ray's roommate.

I sit at the edge on the left of the table and Ray sat across from me. Maru sat next to me and Kangjun sits next to Ray. We interacted well. I feel like I got to know his family better. They finally came in with the food. Good because I was starving. They set down a plate of steak with steak sauce over it and some dried broccoli. Everyone grab their small knives to cut the steak. I did the same. The steak was so delicious that I ate the whole thing.

After that, they served desserts. They set it all over the table. There were cakes, cookies, donuts, and more! Though, I can't really be eating all these food or else I'll lose my figure. So I only took some fried sugar donuts, which are my favorite and a small chocolate cake. I drink my orange juice that I never knew was right there. Did they just barely serve it? Oh well, I took a bite of the fried sugar donut and oh gosh it was delicious.

I finish eating and now we were just talking about many things. After that, Mrs. Kim suggests that Ray take me on a tour around his big house. The place was so big. Good thing I was wearing flats so my feet didn't hurt if I was to wear high heels.

"Here is the library room." he said.

"Wow, it's so big. Oh, there's also a piano in here." I said with amazement. "Except, it's a black one."

"That's my dad's piano."

"Your dad knows how to play piano too?" I said curious.

"Of course, he was the one who taught me how to play." he said.

I nod as I keep on looking around the place. There were so many books.

"Do you like reading books?" he asks me.

"Well, If I'm interested in it. But yeah I like reading books." I said as I take out a book. I read the title, "I fell in love with you when I was close to you."

"I read that book." said Ray as he comes to me.

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's a book about a girl who fell in love with a boy. They knew each other like good friends but while they were together, the girl fell in love with him. In the end, the boy realizes he loves the girl and confesses to her. After that, they get married." he said.

"Wow." I said as I put the book back in the shelves.

"Ah, I got a surprise for you." said Ray. "Come." he said as he grabs my hand. We reach to where it leads to the back yard.

"Hold on." said Ray as he comes behind me. His hands cover my eyes.

"W-what are you doing?" I said with my heart racing.

"You'll be surprised, so hold out till now." he said. "Now walk forward."

I did as he told. I walk forward. Then I felt the cold night wind against my skin. As I kept on walking, my heart wouldn't calm down. Ray's hands were warm against my closed eyes.

"Okay," said Ray. He slowly moves his hands away.

I slowly open my eyes to feel the cool breeze against my eyes. I gasp in awe. It was a beautiful flower garden with a big pavilion in the middle. A small bridge was made because there were flowers under it. It was dark so the moon was shining brightly with the stars next to it. I step in the pavilion and sit on the bench where the moon was shining at and just stare out. Ray comes and sits across from me on the same bench I was sitting on.

"So how is it?" he asks with a smile.

"It's beautiful, Ray." I said.

"This was a place I would always come to whenever I'm stressed out." he said. "It calms me down with its peacefulness." he said with a smile again as he now looks out to the moon.

I look at him. My heart was still racing. This feeling was a feeling I somehow really like and didn't want it to go away. This overexploding happy feeling I was getting made me feel even more happy. I think I know why I keep feeling like this. Why I'm always like this when I'm next to Ray. It's because,

I like Ray.