Just Him

My New Roommate!

"Well, time to go. It's getting late." said Ray.

I pouted as I stand up. I still want to stay with Ray like this on this night. I wish that time would just stop for us.

"What's wrong?" he said.

I bring out a fake smile to avoid his continuous questions, "Nothing." I shake my head as I put my hands behind my back.

"Which reminds me, Christmas is coming." said Ray. "I got to start planning what to buy for Yu min."

Right when he said that, my heart sanked down. I forgot that Ray likes Yu min, not me. I follow behind Ray. We were saying our byes to Ray's family.

"Come visit sometime, okay? Oh that's right, we're having a Christmas Eve party. You have to come." said Mrs. Kim as she emphasizes the word 'have'.

"Yes. Thank you for inviting me to today's dinner party." I said as I do a slight bow.

"Aigoo, your welcome." she said with a bright-warm smile.

"Then, we'll get going." I said as we give each other tight hugs. I walk toward Ray's car. We both get inside the car and Secretary Jung drives off to our apartment.

We get out and walk towards the elevator. Ray gets a call on his phone. He answers it, "Hello? Ah Noona, where are you? Okay, I'll come right over then." he turns back but I was behind him. "I'll be right back." he said and leaves.

I knew where he was going because I was eavesdropping. I turn to look at Ray as his figure disappears when he makes a left turn. I curl my lips as I walk alone to the elevator.

I got off at our floor and went into our apartment. I wash up and just went straight to bed since today so many things happen.

The Next Day

I wake up and got ready to go to school. After getting ready, I remember that Ray goes to school with me at the same time. I open his door and looked inside his room. "Oh? Where did he go?" I said as I walk in and looked at his empty bed. I sigh as I look around his room. I wonder where he went? My hand brushes against the desk and a picture falls down. I pick up the picture, it's the same necklace of the infinite necklace I have. Don't tell me, it's his necklace..? "So, it was his necklace... aish! Idiot! Idiot!" I said as I hit my temples with my fists. I went to my room and grab the necklace. I was about to put the necklace under his pillow until I hear the sound of a door open. I quickly put the necklace behind me as Ray comes through the door with a shock face of seeing me in his room.

"A-ah...Hel..lo..?" I said awkwardly and nervously.

"What are you doing in my room?" he said suspiciously.

"A-ah...I was just sightseeing, you know. Where did you go?" I said quickly.

"Hmm...?" he said coming closer to me. Ray leans close to me, "Are you sure?"

"U-uhwooahh!" I lost my balance and fell on the bed.

Ray comes so close to me that our nose almost touch. It was like a centimeter away. My face was burning up and my heart was racing like crazy. I can't calm down. "Why are you turning so red?" he asks.

"A-ish!" I push him away and quickly stand up. I held on to the necklace tightly and left to my room. Before I closed my door, "You tease too much!" I yelled and blew a rasberry loud enough for him to hear. Then I close the door and stood beside it. Unknowingly, a smile appears on my face.

After Ray finishes getting ready, he decides to take us to school. We reach the school grounds and I get out of the car. We walked together. I slipped on something and almost fell but Ray catches me before I fell and ate the ground. He was holding onto my side waist and my arms. A sudden rush of panic runs all over my body. I let him go and stood up straight.

"What's wrong?" he asks from my sudden action.

"A-ah..nothing.." I said trying to cover it up with a smile.

"You seem stiff. You sure you're okay?" he said coming closer.

"Ah no it's really nothing!" I said scooting back.

"You're acting really weird today..." he emphasized.

''Weird? Me? Noo~ I'm not acting weird today." I said as I fiddled with my fingers behind my back. I am in a panic state.

"Uh huh..." he said suspiciously.

"Well, I'm going to go to class now. Bye-" I said but Ray grabs my wrist first.

He smirks, "Pabo, we're going to the same class, remember?" he said as he holds onto my wrist and leads me to my class.

We reach our class door, he was about to go in, but I let go of his hand. "I said I can go alone." I said while pouting that he dragged me over here. I just went into class not caring what he was going to say.

The teacher comes in and starts the class. This time, Ray sat in front of me now. He just probably wants to bother me during class but I didn't let that happen. Class ends and I walk out of class but Ray catches up to me.

"What's wrong with you today? Do you want to hang out or something?" I said in a kind of irrated way.

"Of course not." he said while smirking.

"Then what? Why are you sticking onto me like gum?" I said to him, "Are you trying to annoy me right now?"

"Why would I want to annoy you? I just want to ask one question but you kept on avoiding me." he said. "I just want to know if you found yourself a job or new apartment place yet." he said putting his hands in his pockets.

I remember now that I'm suppose to move out. "Ah...Aish, I'll tell you when I find one." I said and stomped away leaving Ray behind.

I hated how he bought up that topic. I didn't want to leave yet. I sat down on a bench, "Aish! How can a person ask a question like that?!" I sighed and pouted, "Even when I like him..."

"What are you doing here?" Siwan asks me.

I look up as I see Siwan, "Oh, Oppa. What brings you here?" I ask.

"Just waiting until my next class starts." he said as he sits next to me. "Ah, you know the festival coming this month, do you want to go with me?"

"Ahh~ that...I'm sorry Oppa, I'm going with someone else." I said regretfully.

"Ah, really?" he said as he sits back, "Then that ."

"Why? You can always go with someone else. Did you wanted to come with me?"

"Aigoo~" he said as he headlocks me, "Of course! Why wouldn't I want hang out with my best dongsaeng?" he said.

"A-ah! O-oppa! You're suffocating me!" I manage to say.

Then someone pulls Siwan off of me. I look up and it was Ray. Ray takes my hand and takes me to somewhere leaving Siwan behind.

I let go of Ray's hand, "What are you doing?!" I said flustered. He didn't reply. "Do-"

Ray grabs my head and pulls me in to his lips. My eyes widen as large as it can go.

Ray was kissing me?

 

 

 

Hey guys! So how's this chapter, huh? The kiss scene...XD Anyways, did you guys know that Siwan kissed Boa in a drama called Hope for Dating?! I couldn't watch them kiss because I was like crying because he was my bias! WAE OPPA?! Anyways, enough of that because I heard that they kissed a lot D': Sorry that it takes me a while to type up because I have homework 24/7 and I can't type during weekdays because I have to finish my homework and I still have AP homework but I decided to type this first so yeahh. So please, Like, Subsribe, and Comment! :D ^^ <3 I like emoticons :DD <3 ^^