Shaking Heart

My New Roommate!

My mind just went blank. I could feel Ray's lips against mine. It was like a drama scene. I snap out of it and pushed Ray away from me. "I-is this a drama to you?!" I stuttered. I run as fast as I can away from Ray. I need some alone time.

I went and sit down on a bench just in front of my literature class across the grass. My heart was racing in joy. A explosion of joy goes through all over my body. I replay the scene over and over in my head. "Aish! That was the second time. Is kissing a joke to him?!" I mumbled frustratedly to myself, but then a small smile cracks out at the side of my mouth. My mind is currently running crazy by the millions of thoughts that are running through my head at the speed of light.

"Okay Em ji, calm your heart down now. Don't get excited for..." my mind trails off to the thought of us kissing again. "Oh gosh! I really need to stop!" I said as I stand up and walk back and forth to calm my happy heart.

 

After class, I was about to walk home until Siwan offer to take me home and I kindly accept his request.

"Bye Oppa. See you tomorrow." I said as I get out of the car.

"Em ji!" Siwan calls from behind.

"What?" I said as I look at him.

There was a short pause, "Nevermind. Have a good evening dongsaeng." he said with a smile and closes the window and drives off.

"Dongsaeng? That's the first time he called me that." I said as I went inside the apartment building.

As I got off our floor, I get a text from Ray.

"Where are you?" said Ray's text.

"Oh? He's worried about me?" a small laugh comes out of me. "What should I send him? Should I play with him?" I snicker to myself at the thought of an evil plan.

"I'm with Oppa right now. ^^" I send the text.

A immediate message comes, "Where are you with him?"

"That was fast." I said as I walk down to my apartment. "Somewhere you don't need to know. :P"

My phone rings. It was Ray calling me. I decided to ignore the call. My phone rings again, this time I decided to pick it up. "What?" I said trying to sound happy as much as I can to prank him.

"Where are you?!" he said in a pissed tone.

"With Oppa at...Han River? Right, Oppa?...Yeah, Han River." I said as I lied. I reach the apartment's front door and just stood there. I don't want to spoil the fun just yet.

"Han River? Why would you go to Han River at this type of time?!" he said frustrated.

"Why do you care?" I said curious.

"I-I...aish! Whatever! Stay right where you are, you got that!" he said and hangs up.

I could hear stomps and Ray swings the front door open in front of me. "Y-you! Aish..." he said.

I burst into laughter as I see his face and went inside.

"Do you know how worried I was because of you?!" he said loudly as he follow behind me.

"No~" I said with sarcasm.

"Yah." he said as he pulls me around by grabbing my right arm and lets go.

"What now?" I said.

"A-ah..nothing." he said.

"What?" I insisted. "Were you that worried about me?" I said.

He smirks instead of avoiding the question, well that was unexpexted. "What do you think?" he said in a flirtacious way and leans in.

I back away, "I-I.." I said nervously.

"You what?" he said.

"A-ah! Nothing!" I said as I run to my room and shut my door tight.

I put my hand on my beating chest. I blow out air of relief. For a second I felt like I couldn't breathe.

 

What do I do with my shaking heart?

 

 

Hello! Sorry that it's short! I promise to make the next chapter longer, okay? Yeahh, Shaking Heart! Haha lol. Please Like, Subscribe, and Comment! ^^