September

My New Roommate!

My phone rings and I pick it up, "Hello?" I said tiredly just barely waking up from my sleep.

"Ah, is this Kang Em ji?" said a woman's voice over the phone.

"Yes, it is." I said rubbing my eyes still laying on the bed.

"We would like to tell you that we recieved your application to work here at Coffee Shop. We would like to set a appointment with you, is that okay?" said the woman.

My eyes widen and I sit up straight, "Really? Ah of course!" I said excitedly.

The woman laughs at my excitement, "Okay, your appointment is next Wednesday at 1 p.m. okay? Is that alright with you?" said the woman.

"Yes it is. Thank you! Thank you so much!" I said happily and hanged up the phone. I jump around in joy. "I got the job~ I got the job~" I said in English.

After that, I wash up. I get out of the bathroom and skipped happily to my room. Ray was in the kitchen just watching my actions. "Why are you so happy on a Saturday morning?" he asks.

"I'm...getting employed!" I said as I did a small jump in happiness.

"You found a job already?" he said.

"Yep, they just called and they said that they want to have an appointment with me." I said. "I applied for it just yesterday and they already called me."

"Then, that's good." he said. "That must mean they really want you."

My smile becomes bigger when Ray said that. Ray goes into his room. Then I remember the real reason why I found a job...it was to move out. I shake the thought out of my head. I went into my room. By the next month, I'll only be only living here for three months. "Wow, two months has passed already...and it doesn't even feel that long.." I mumbled to myself.

Without even knowing, two months went by like nothing. I went to my desk and the infinite necklace lay there, "That's right...I have to return this to him." I put the necklace down and grab my bag. Today, I decided to wear skinny jeans with a red cardigan over a plain white v neck shirt. I put on flats and walk out of my room.

"You ready?" said Ray with his navy blue backpack. He wore a blue cardigan with a white plain t shirt and skinny jeans. He wore the exact same as me. "Oh? We're matching today." he said.

A tingling feeling kicks in, "Oh, we really are." I said in amusement. I stare at Ray from head to toe. The only differences were our colored cardigans. We went downstairs to the parking lot. We get inside the car and left to school.

When we got out of the car, there was a big sign that says, "Duo Show Talents!"

"Woah~ How cool!" I said as I look at the sign.

Ray comes next to me, "Come and show off your talents at "Duo Show Talents!" he read. " It's for duos. Want to enter?"

"Really!" I said excited.

"No, I was just kidding." he joked.

"Then, do you want to do a duo together?" I asked.

Ray chuckles at first, but by seeing how I was doing my luring pity pout, he turns serious. "You're not serious, right?" he said giving me a unbelievable look.

"Please?" I said.

"No." he said sternly.

"Ahh, please Ray-ssi!" I whined.

"I said no." he refuses. "Nope." he walks away from the sign on the board.

"Why?" I said as I catch up to Ray.

"Because..." he didn't say anything.

"Why? Do you have stage fright?" I said, but Ray just gives me a glare as if he did have a dark past with being on the stage. He just walks off and I decided to just let him go because if I keep bothering him, it might not lead to a good thing.

I just decided to go to my class. While walking there, I bumped into a girl. I looked up and she was pretty.

"Oh, I'm sorry." she said. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, are you?" I said.

She was a tall pretty woman. She had black high heels and wore a tan sleeveless dress that's just above the knee. She was skinny too. She had a black handbag slinged to the left of her. Her hair was up to her chest. "Then, I'll get going." she said with a smile and walks away.

Lunch

Siwan asks me to go eat out with him because he has something important to show me. I went to this nearby cafe where Siwan was at. When I came, he waved at me. I sit across from him. "What is it you wanted to show me?" I ask him.

"Hold on." then he looked across from me and started waving at someone. "Noona!" he yelled.

Noona?

I look over my shoulders and the pretty woman I bumped into earlier came.

"Oh? It's you." I said surprised.