Epilogue: Proposal

My New Roommate!

4 Years Later~ *No one's POV*

After graduating college in Seoul, Em ji decided to stay in Korea until Ray returns. Of course he visited, but only during holiday breaks.

After receiving her degree, Em ji worked as a guitar teacher teaching lessons at a school club. Siwan eventually became a docter, Yu min went and become a clothes designer. While Lizzy became a model-in-training, Ji Eun became a singing teacher at a school and Min became a dance instructer at a dance academy. Min ho became a professor, Woo Shik became a paparazzi, and Woo Geun is martial arts director at a Martial Arts Academy.

Everyone was living their life to their happiest. Of course Em ji always talks to Ray. They mostly skype most of the time, but now they haven't really talked for a long time now because of work. They would call but that gives them more to pay the phone bill. Missing him was one thing, but Em ji would make it as something not much of a big deal so that she can live and not be depressed.

After eating breakfast, Em ji goes into a nearby cafe to buy coffee. Em ji sits by the window and sips onto her coffee and looked out in the window.

Truthfully, Em ji doesn't know when Ray's coming back. He never really told her and she could feel a bit distant from Ray. The last time he came and visit, they had a bit of a quarrel from the last two months.

-Flashback-

"Come on, it's just your parent's place." said Ray.

"Yes and we have to at least meet them once." Em ji said frustrated. Em ji wanted Ray and her family to meet so they will at least feel comfortable. Ray just came back a couple of days ago, but he refuses to go to America just to meet her parents. "We've been dating for four years already, don't you think you should at least meet my parents once?"

"I don't want to go to someplace and then come back and then leave back to Italy." said Ray as he stayed in his bed. "Look, I'm tired and I don't really want to go anywhere except stay home."

"But I want to visit my parents." Em ji protested.

"Then you can go alone." he said as he closes his eyes and turns the other way.

Tears rushes into Em ji's eyes, "Fine! I will go alone then!" said Em ji as she went into her room and packed her bags. "So much for being a boyfriend!" Em ji lastly said before she ran out.

-Flashback Ends-

The truth is, Em ji didn't really went to the States. She just went over to Lizzy's place and stayed over there until Ray left back to Italy. Em ji felt stupid for arguing with him with such a stupid matter. I'm such an idiot.

"Oh, Em ji?" said a familiar voice behind.

She turns around to see Siwan and Yu min together. "Oh, Oppa and Unni? What are you two doing here?" she asks them.

"We're here for a drink out. You don't mind if we join right?" said Yu min with a bright smile.

"Of course not. I wanted some company anyways.." she said as her voice lowers its tone.

"What's wrong?" Siwan asks.

"It's just that, me and Ray had a fight the last time he came. It's been upsetting me lately." said Em ji as she kept her gaze on her cup of coffee.

"Omo, what did you two fought over?" Yu min asks with a worried expression.

"Well I wanted to visit my parents in the States with Ray, but he refused. He said I can go alone if I wanted to..." Em ji said disappointed.

"How dare he?!" Siwan said flustered, although Siwan moved on, he saw you as his younger sister. Plus, he's dating Yu min now so it doesn't bother you that they both see you as their younger sister.

"I didn't think Ray would say something so harsh to you." Yu min said with a frown.

"I don't even know if I should still be with him. Truthfully, I don't know if I can smile with him..."

"Em ji, just don't take things too seriously, I mean, probably he's tired since he's been busy with studies." said Yu min. Ever since what happened at the hospital four years ago, Yu min became a very supportive person to Em ji. She never knew how gentle and kind Yu min was.

Em ji remains silent for a couple of seconds. "Thanks guys. I appreciate the advice...I'm going to get going then." Em ji says as she does a little bow and left the cafe.

After having coffee with Siwan and Yu min, Em ji went off to home. Em ji goes into Ray's empty bedroom and sits on his bed. Tears flows her eyes as the pain in her heart overflows her. She felt as if her mind was about to explode and her heart felt as if it was about to burst into a thousand pieces. She falls into a deep sleep.

Suddenly Em ji recieves a text from Siwan.

"Come to the park in front of your apartment." is what the text says.

"What's this all of a sudden?" Em ji asks herself. It was night when she woke up. She grabs her jacket and went outside to the park.

"Where is he?" Em ji says looking around. All of a sudden, there were lights that popped out of no where. And then pink petals fell down. As Em ji walked futher down, she saw a road that led to somewhere. She followed it and saw a beautiful decorated horse carriage and someone next it. That person was Ray. Em ji walks closer to Ray and he was just smiling at her. The sight of seeing him made Em ji feel a bit more at ease.

Ray grabs Em ji's hands, "I know that we've been through so much and fought a lot and I've regret each time we did. But every time I was abroad, I missed you every second. You would never get off my mind. You were always my first thought when I wake up in the morning. Thinking of how you're well-doing kills me inside. Always worrying if you're okay or if you're sick, it makes me go crazy. But, because we haven't been together ever since we started dating, I feel so bad. So, I want to pay you back those times you've been alone," Ray gets on one knee, "In order to pay you back, I want to be with you for the rest of my life." he pulls out a small box. "Kang Em ji, will you be my wife?"

All Em ji could do was cry in happiness and nod  her head, "Yes!" she says. Ray slides the ring into her ring finger. After that, they go into a long kiss.

"Shall we ride?" said Ray. Em ji nods her head and they get on the carriage. Ray locks his hands with Em ji and puts his arms around her.

All of a sudden, party poppers flew out and petals were thrown at Ray and Em ji. "Congratulations!" said Em ji's and Ray's friends.

"Congratulation on your wedding!" said Lizzy with Ji Eun and Min. "Congrates dude!" said Minho.

"See I told you that they were going to get married!" said Woo Shik happily.

Siwan and Yu min came to us, "As expected of our dongsaengs. You two are perfect together." said Siwan.

"Of course, a match made in heaven." said Yu min. "Live a long and happy life together."

"Aigoo, you and Oppa needs to get married!" said Em ji.

"A-ahaa..the time hasn't come yet." Siwan said as he blushes at the thought. Everyone laughs at his statement.

"We'll get going then." said Ray as he signals the driver to continue on.

"But, what about school?" Em ji asks him.

"Oh that, I'm already done with that. I graduated last week." he said.

"Really!" Em ji says happily. "How come you didn't tell me?"

"Because I was busy planning on this event." he said as he pinches her nose.

"I love you." he said which made Em ji speechless. "I love you too." she manage to say.

They kiss under the moon that embraces that moment. Happiness finally fills up their souls that has been empty. It was a warm tender feeling. Precious memories were made and many more in the future of their lives. Living life to the fullest with love.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

THE END!! Oh gosh I can't believe that I'm done with this fanfic! It's unbelivable! I'm happy and sad at the same time!! TT^TT 

As for this is the first story I have ever wrote and finished, I am proud of myself. xD I didn't think I would finish this story, but because you guys read and subscribe my story, I just have to continue the fanfic for you guys! You guys are my motivation to continue writing!

I guess this story wasn't really big because C Clown wasn't that big :( But because you guys subscribed to my fanfic, it made me happy that I have some Crowns reading this. :)

Okay so I'm so sorry that this story goes at a off topic, like I feel like I was dumb for writing dumbly! I'm sorry for not adding such important events like the necklace, wait I didn't write that!? Yes I didn't and I'm very sorry for not adding those events! (I'm also sorry if this story didn't meet your expectations!) So I want to personally apologize for my idiotic writing!

And thank you for reading this story to the end! Just thank you so much for subscribing! Thank you for commenting, it always made me excited to read what you guys comment!

Look forward to my future fanfics!

Also guys please help me by voting! So I have two new fanfics that I'm planning to publish, I like them both very much but I don't know which one to publish. Help me by clicking on this link! -> http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/778787

Thank you Everyone! ^^