Mad at You

My New Roommate!

I look around to see if I could find Ray. Forget it, I'll just go wait by his car. I reach there, but his car isn't around. "Where did he go?" I went to where him and his friends always hangout at.

"Oh! Em ji! Hello." said Woo Shik who started waving at me crazily. I wave back at him. I greeted the others too.

"How come you're here?" Min ho asks me.

"Ah, have you guys seen Ray?" I ask them.

"Nope, haven't seen him." said Min ho shaking his head.

"Why do you need to see Ray?" said Woo Shik.

"A-ah, because he told me to call him so he can just take us home easier instead of taking the bus." I said.

"Ahh.." they said.

"Em ji!" someone called. I look over my shoulder and I see Siwan waving at me.

"Oh, Siwan sunbae!" I said as I wave back to him.

Siwan comes to me, "What are you doing here?" he said.

"Ah, just talking with some friends, why?" I ask him.

"Ah, I wanted to know if you want to go eat out or something." he said.

"Yeah sure." I said. My stomach was starting to growl.

"Come on then." said Siwan.

"Kay." I turn back to Min ho them, "Oh, bye guys." I wave bye to them and followed after Siwan.

 

At Ray's Friends

"Do you still think Em ji will fall for Ray?" Won Geun asks Woo Shik as they watch Em ji and the couselor's nephew walk farther away.

"Aish, I still think she will fall for him. Just because she knows that Siwan guy, doesn't mean she'll fall for him." said Woo Shik.

"Well, every girl that knows or sees him usually fall for him." said Min ho.

"He's like a prince of this school." said Woo Shik.

"Why don't we go eat too? I'm starting to get hungry." said Min ho.

"I know a good place where we can go." said Won Geun.

"Then let's go!" said Min ho happily.

They all walk.

"I still think Em ji will fall for Ray though." Woo Shik said lastly.

Min ho and Won Geun give Woo Shik a 'really?' face.

 

Em ji's P.O.V

We get inside Siwan's car.

"So what do you want to go eat?" Siwan asks me.

"Uhhh, anything is fine." I said to him. I put on my seatbelt.

Siwan starts the car and we drive to this small restaurant at the corner of the street. We get out and went inside. The minute I walk in, I see Ray sitting by the window with that Yu min girl. So he came here to eat and totally forgot about me? Aish! Ray now sees me and Siwan and he keeps looking at us, making Yu min turn her head around to see what Ray was looking at. Yu min's eyes widen, but then she starts waving us, telling us to go to her. I look at Siwan.

"Come on." he said.

I follow after him. I sat next to the window and Siwan was sitting next to me. Ray was sitting in front of me and Yu min was sitting next to Ray.

We ordered our food and chatted for a while. I felt like it was only me, Ray, and Siwan who was just talking. Yu min only spoke here and there. I went to go use the restroom. While I was washing my hand, Yu min comes in. I greeted her and she nods.

"Kang Em ji, right?" she said as she looks at her make up face.

"Yes." I replied politely.

"You must know Ray and Siwan very well." she said now applying mascara to her face. She sounded annoyed in a way.

"Well, you can say that." I said as I look at her. "Is there a problem?"

"You know, this isn't meant to offend you or anything but, I don't like it when girls like you are too close to my boys." she said as she searches something through her bag.

"What are you trying to say?" I said confused but still polite.

She sighs and now she looks at me, "I don't want you near Siwan or Ray at all. I hate girls like you who play all innocent and cute just to grab guys' attention. Just to tell you, you're act isn't working so stop."

What is she trying to say right now?! Playing innocent and cute?! Who would do that?! "Excuse me, but I'm not those kind of people." I said, now my voice was starting to sound tough. "I don't know why you would think like that. Also, it's not like I want to grab Ray's or Siwan's attention. We're just friends."

"And I don't like it when you are too close of being their friends. It's also annoying when you guys deny the fact that you aren't putting up a act." she continues. My inside was burning of anger, but I held it in. "So, don't you ever appear in front of Ray or Siwan or me. Got that?" she said coldly. "Also, leave right now."

"What?" my eyebrows furrowed.

"I'll make up of something so leave this restaurant right now and don't ever meet anyone of us ever again." she said. "If you don't, you'll regret it. Then, bye." she said as she walked out of the restroom.

Air of anger rushed out my mouth. What have I done to even tick her off to say this?! I have absolutely done nothing to her! "This 'beep'." I mumbled. Now I'm thinking rather I should go out and just stay there or go home. I don't know. I really do wanna tick off that Yu min girl though. But then, because I don't want to cause further trouble, I will just leave. I walk out of the restroom and stood behind a wall that was blocking Ray them from seeing me. I have to bust like a ninja out of here. I decided to go when they're not looking. Okay now's a good time because they're paying attention to the waiter. I quickly walk fast to the door. But sadly, Siwan caught me before I could leave. Siwan runs towards me.

"Siwan..." I trailed.

"Are you going home right now?" he asks me.

"Yeah, I've got some things to do. Maybe we can eat at another time, sunbae-nim. Sorry." I said.

"I'll give you a ride home." he said.

"Thanks, but I don't want you to waste anymore time before your food gets cold." I said.

"No, it's okay. I 'll go drop you off and come back real quick just to eat." he said.

I just smile, "Okay." I agreed.

"Alright let's go." he said.

We both walk out. At the corner of my eye, I could see Ray looking at both of us. We get inside the car and Siwan starts the engine. We take off.

"So, how do you like collage so far?" Siwan asks me breaking the silence.

"Huh?" I said breaking from spacing out, "Oh it's going good."

He smiles, "Have you made some friends?" he asks.

"Yeah." I said.

"Who are they?"

"Lizzy, Ji Eun, and Minyoung. Then it's Woo Shik, Min ho, and Won Geun. Then there's Ray and you sunbae-nim." I said smiling.

"How about, instead of calling me sunbae, call me oppa." he suddenly said.

I was shock at his words, "I don't know sunbae-"

"It's okay. Call me oppa." he said.

I take in a deep breath, "Op..pa.." I said hesitantly.

"That's more like it. Start calling me oppa from now on. Oppa will always help you." said Siwan.

"Thanks oppa." I said to him.

We reach the apartment and I get out of the car, "Thanks for the ride oppa." I said.

"Your welcome. Well, have a good night." he said as he waves bye and takes off.

I went in our apartment. I change into comfortable clothes. I went into the kitchen to go make myself food because I didn't get to eat anything at all! So I made myself some instant noodles since my stomach was growling like crazy. After eating, I went to go watch TV because I got bored. There wasn't really much work from collage so I just slacked myself on the couch. After a hour or so, the doorbell rings. I went to open it and it was Ray. "Oh, you're home?" Ray somehow had a stern face on. "Are you okay?"

Ray turns off the TV and looks at me. "Why did you leave?"

"Because I had some urgent things to do..." I said trailing off.

"Yu min said that you went back to school to go grab something very important." he said.

"I did..." I said sarcastically.

"What was it?" he asks.

"My....book! I forgot it." I said with a fake laugh.

"Don't you ever leave with that Siwan guy." he said, changing the subject.

"Why? What's wrong with Siwan? Are you mad because of me?" I ask in confusion. "What about you? You left me for Yu min." I said. Ray frowns at me. "You said for me to call you but you weren't answering. And turns out you went to eat with Yu min instead? You know you should've just called me and tell me that you were going to eat out that way I would've just went home." I said. And I didn't have to fight with that annoying Yu min girl.

"Are you okay? You sound mad?" said Ray.

"Yes I'm mad!" I blurted out angrily. I went into my room and shut my door.

 

 

I'm trying to put as much of the story in the chapter and write longer chapters so I hope you guys enjoy this. Oh and I know I put a 'beep' instead of the actual cuss word because it would be too rated yeah you know other stuffs. :D So Like, Subscribe, and Comment! :DD