Chapter Six

The Only One

 

“What! What do you mean she’s missing?!”

 

Donghae exclaim as he abruptly rose from his chair. He look at the nurse trying to see if she was bluffing of something but somehow she look panic and he knew he wasn’t being pranked.

 

“We check for her in her room but she wasn’t there. She wasn’t even in the toilet. We look for her around but fail to do so” she said.

 

Without any delay, Donghae ran out the room as he ran around the place.

 

“Ryeowook!”

 

He scream as he ran around the hallway and the main lobby. He couldn’t care less at the looks he got from those in the hospital. A few glared at him but he didn’t care about it.

 

There was only one thing in his mind and that is Ryeowook. He needs to find her fast before she do anything stupid because in her situation, she would dare to do anything.

 

Where are you? he ask inside his thoughts, his eyes searching every corner.

 

“Ryeowook!”

 

Wait for me, he thought and blink back the tears.

 

Just, wait for me.

 


 

My hands were trembling as I push the ‘call’ button on the screen. My heart beats fast as I heard the phone rang for a few times. I look at what was shown in front of me and a soft smile came to my lips seeing the beautiful scenery. Maybe it was a good idea coming up to the rooftop.

 

With the beautiful lights covering Seoul, blaring horns could be heard and I tried to forget all of my pain and enjoy the scenery.

 

My thoughts were interrupt when the other side of the caller answer after a few more ring.

 

“Ryeowook”

 

I heard and I smile at the hoarse voice, missing it so much.

 

“Kyu”

 

I  call out my eyes never left the scene. I heard a sigh and a few things scattered. I would guess that you are in your study room working on a project.

 

“What do you want? I told you that you don’t need to call me anymore”

 

You said and I bit my lips at how cold your voice sounded. I hate it so much and I hate it a lot.

 

“Kyu, I h-have to t-tell you something”

 

I choke out as I look down and my hands went to caress my stomach, where our child rest.

 

“Wook listen, I don’t have time to talk to you and I don’t want to talk to you. We are over and I gave you quite a lot of money for our divorce, right? Now leave me alone”

 

You said like a total bastard you are and I stiff a sob.

 

“But it’s important”

 

I insist and I heard you growl.

 

Kyu, I’m pregnant.

 

“Kim Ryeowook, I don’t want to talk to you and why don’t you just go to that best friend of yours! Maybe he would care about a baby like you!”

 

You shout and I suppress another sob.

 

“But…”

 

I tried but you just had to stop the call right then. You just had too and I had nothing to do left. I put my phone down as I cried my eyes out.

 

How could you? I thought. Why are you like this?

 

As I cried, I haven’t heard the door to the rooftop being open but I gasp lightly when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. “Shh baby girl, just cry it out”

 

I heard I lean against Donghae’s chest, burying my face into it.

 

“What’s the use of living? He doesn’t want me anymore. He doesn’t us!” I wailed out and he nod, his hand caressing my back trying to calm me down.

 

“Can I just die and leave this world?”

 

I whispered out and I felt his body went stiff. Soon, I felt his hands cupping my face and pull my chin up to meet his teary eyes.

 

“Please, don’t say that” he whispered as a few tears fall down his cheeks.

 

“Please be strong Wookie. Even if he doesn’t want you and your baby, you can go on with your life. There is a lot of person in this world who loves you and I know that”

 

He said and I whimper out.

 

“Just please don’t say and do stupid things. One day, you would find the right man for you but now, you have your baby as a reason for you to live and me for you to support on”

 

He said and I wrap my arms around him, his words pierce my heart. After a while, I calm down and he carried me to my room. I couldn’t move an inch as I was too tired and exhausted.

 

As he walk, I close my eyes and lean against his chest, and soon sleep overcome me.

 


 

Comments and give love to this story because I am inlove with this story right now and would often couldn't wait to update this.

Kekeke... ^^

Love,

SnowyAngel