Chapter Ten

The Only One

 

I look around the place to locate a certain someone but because the airport was full, it was quite hard. I turn from one face to another but just failed onto looking for the said person until..

 

“Ryeowook!!”

 

I turn towards where I heard my name and a smile appeared on my lips when I saw him, his arms flailing around trying to catch my attention. And he did, but not just me. Almost everyone near him was looking at him and I know they might be thinking, who is this crazy man.

 

“Jongwoon-oppa!”

 

I shout as I ran up to him, leaving all my bags behind. I didn’t care about it the slightest and all what is in my mind is oppa, Kim Jongwoon. I jump into his arms that awaited me and we hug each other tightly as tears threaten to fall down my cheeks. It’s been years since I’ve seen him and all we had contact was through the internet.

 

“Wookie baby, oppa miss you a lot”

 

He whispered, his voice sending chills down my spine and pull away. I took a good look at him and smile, thinking how he got better.

 

“I miss you too oppa. How are you? How is Kibum unnie? Where is she anyways?”

 

I ask looking around for Kim Kibum, oppa’s younger sister who was also m bestfriend. Me and Donghae meet them at middle school and became like a leech since then. But because they had to move to Canada, we haven’t seen each other for quite long.

 

Jongwoon-oppa laugh as he pat my cheeks looking at me with these warm eyes.

 

“Kibum has work to do so she’s currently busy. But we could see he during dinner tonight. Now, let’s go and take your bag first”

 

He said and the both of us went to take my bag. He insist onto taking them by themselves and I had to laugh looking at him who was struggling really hard. We made way out of the airport where one of his car was waiting and we got in, his butler opening the door for us.

 

“You’re really successful oppa. You have your own driver and a huge car”

 

I said looking at the car with full of delight. When I didn’t hear anything from him, I turn and frown when I  caught him looking at me. There was something in his eyes that made me scared. Concern, sadness, anger.

 

“Oppa, are you okay?”

 

I ask and he sigh.

 

“Let’s talk about you Ryeowook”

 

He said, his voice sounding a bit cold and fight back the tears, knowing that he knew everything that had happen. I front of everyone, I could be tought. I could fight back everything and show them that I can do anything and move on, in my case.

 

But in front of Jongwoon-oppa, I couldn't. Because he understands me so well. He could see everything and he also had been in the same situation as me. Only, his case was different. But I want to act tough in front of him. I don’t want to breakdown in front of him, crying for the mistake I’ve done.

 

“Wookie, are you okay?”

 

He ask and I curse him inside because of asking that question. Heck, he knew I wasn’t okay but why does he ask me that? I gave him a weak smile and nod, lying to him but my tears couldn’t. I felt the hot tears streaming down my cheeks and I hastily tried to wipe them away. But Jongwoon-oppa had pull my hands from doing so and look at me sternly.

 

I was expecting for him to get angry at me. To scold me for crying because of a useless bastard but then he pulled into his arms and I started crying, bawling a fist onto his shirt as he tried to soothe me, the way Donghae would.

 

“I’m stupid aren’t I oppa?” I whimpered out and he sigh, nodding lightly.

 

“I’m so stupid for believing that he would love me forever. That our love is beyond everything and we could do fight anything for our love” I said, tears streaing down my cheeks even more. “I’m so stupid for falling for a man like that. For loving a man that I knew I couldn’t have”

 

I felt his hand running down my hair as I cried before he pull away from me and look at me, his eyes showed determination. He use his thumb and wipe my tears away.

 

“Ryeowook, listen to me okay” he said and I nod, “I regret letting hi marry you and throw you like some rubbish. I regret for following your wish and let you ran off to marry him. I regret for not stopping you marry him” he said and stop on his words for a while.

 

“But what is done is done. He throws you like you’re a rubbish after using you and never want you back” his words had hurt me, I know but I know, it was the truth. “Listen to me, this is the last time you would cry because what he had done to you. Forget him, Ryeowook. Move on, okay. Live happily with your Hyunnie”

 

He said placing his hand on my stomach and I nod.

 

“He doesn’t want you anymore and you must tell yourself, you don’t want him too. Tell yourself, you would lead a good life without him and you could find a better man than him. Tell yourself that and tell yourself that whatever happen is what makes you stronger”

 

I nod at his words, feeling determination crawling inside me. Even if Jongwoon-oppa is a weird man, he always has good words to be told. I smile and nod again.

 

“I will” I had said and oppa smile before ruffling my hair.

 

“But there’s one thing I should do too” he said and I look at him curiously. “What is it?” when I saw the sly smile on his face, I could tell it wasn’t good.

 

“We, me, Donghae and Kibum would promise we would beat the crap out of him till he’s begging for forgiveness” he said jokingly and I laugh, feeling really good to laugh right then. I lean against him and automatically he wrap his arms around my shoulder, pulling me close and giving me the warmth that I miss the most.

 

“Thank you oppa”

 

I whispered and he nod, giving me a soft kiss on the lips. The way we used to do.

 

“It’s nothing baby. Just remember, we would always be there for you no matter what happens. We would protect and love you and your Hyunnie. The four of us are family and our parents are your parents too. Remember that okay”

 

I nod an snuggle close to him, tiredness taking over me.

 

“Thank you oppa. I love you and you would forever be my oppa”’I whispered as I I began to feel a bit drowsy, maybe because of the long plane ride.

 

But I didn’t saw the frown forming on his lips.

 


 

A/N: Hey guys, I hope you like this. I introduce you another character which is Jongwoon and there would be bits of Yewook okay. And Jongwoon would be the one who would help Ryeowook. Please leave a comment. Thank you^^