Chapter Two

The Only One

 

 

“Okay students, you  have a new student in this class. He is new here so better watch him, okay?”

 

I look up from my books and was stun to see you standing beside the teacher with a bored face. You were so handsome that  time that I couldn’t get my eyes off you. I saw you sigh and look up and the time freeze when our eyes met. It was like nothing move around as our eyes are onto each other and my heart flip 360 degree.

 

Just then you flash a smile and I felt my cheeks heating up. All I could do was gave you a simple nod and you smile even wider.

 

“You can introduce yourself”

 

The professor said and you nod at his words. You stare at me as you gave a small introduction about yourself. “Hello, my name is Kyuhyun Cho and I am from Korea. It’s very nice to meet you and I hope you would take care of me”

 

You said in excellent Chinese that had manage to make me amaze. Your Chinese was perfect and you look really hot talking in that language.

 

“You may sit wherever you want Mr. Cho”

 

You nod at him once more before walking up the stairs. A few girls tried to catch you attention but you ignored them. I wonder why for a moment but then froze when I saw you looking at me with a wide smile on your face with a bit of an excitement shown.

 

Are you going to sit beside me? I thought and couldn’t help but felt really happy when you stop at my seat. “Excuse me but is there anyone sitting here?”

 

You ask me and I saw you looking at me expectantly that I felt my cheeks heating up once more and nod lightly. You smile before dropping your bag on the seat beside me and sat down. My heart couldn’t take it seeming as you wanted to sit beside a girl like me.

 

“I’m Kyuhyun Cho. How about you?”

 

You suddenly pipe out in Korean that I stared at your face, a bit shocked. You pout but nonetheless gave me a smile that manage to make me melt.

 

“Ryeowook”

 

I said.

 

“Kim Ryeowook”

 


 

I groan as I sat up on the bed, wiping the tears furiously. How come I had that dream? The dream about the first time we met? Why? I ask myself but even  I couldn’t find the exact answer.

 

The door open revealing Donghae and I pull my knees closer to my chest, hiding my face in between. It hurts a lot just by thinking off it, thinking off you.

 

I felt the bed drop  slightly and soon a pair of arms pulling me. I stiff the sobs but I couldn’t manage to. Tears pour down my cheeks as Donghae hug me and I grip onto his jacket. Even if Donghae was there to comfort me, but it wasn’t the comfort I wanted.

 

I want you to comfort me, hug me and whisper sweet nothings into my ears just like what Donghae is doing but I knew that was impossible.

 

I could just dream that would happen.

 


 

“Wook, do you need to go and see her?”

 

Donghae ask me as he took my hands into his. I sigh and close my eyes before nodding lightly. I need to do this, I know I need to. Maybe this was the last chance of getting you back even if the chance is slim.

 

“Ryeowook, she hates you. So, why should you go and see her, the person who is going to be the most happiest woman when you and Kyuhyun are divorce”

 

I was a harsh statement but I knew it was true. I knew the fact even if Donghae doesn’t tell me. The fact that my mother-in-law hates me. That she doesn’t accept me into her family and said that I was the reason why you had been a bad child to her. All because she doesn’t want me to be with you.

 

“Hae, I need to see her again. Maybe I could beg her to make Kyuhyun change his mind” I said my voice full of hope and Donghae wrap his arms around me, pulling me close.

 

“I don’t want her to hurt you again”

 

A tear fell down my cheeks as I remembered the memories on how she had been scolding me, saying bad things to me and treat me like a trash. I was the black hole of the family and she doesn’t need a trash in her family.

 

“I-I’ll be fine”

 

I whispered as I push him away and wipe the tears from my cheeks. I breath in deeply before letting Donghae go and walk inside the restaurant without any hesitation. I was lead to a room and the waitress knock on the door before opening it. With a huge sigh, I step inside and bow at her, Mrs. Cho.

 

“Oh, you’re here”

 

She said her voice full of venom that I felt my breath was taken away.

 

“Why did you want to meet me eomonim?”

 

I ask, my head never returning back up to meet her. A chuckle could be heard from the woman that I bit my lips at her laugh. “Don’t you dare calling me that. I’m not your mother-in-law because my son abandon you”

 

I bit my lips even more when I heard what she said but I’ve done nothing to say something back.

 

“I want to see you because I want to remind you about tomorrow”

 

I stop my breathing the moment I heard what she said. Tomorrow is the day when I and Kyuhyun would go to the court and end our marriage. The day when I would lost a man I love forever. The day I would become a widow, the ex-wife of Cho Kyuhyun.

 

“I hope you remember because tomorrow is the day when you’re officially getting a divorce from my son and I want you to come no matter what. We don’t need a trash like you in our family. Everyone abandon you because you’re just some trash even your parents”

 

A tear fell down my cheeks at her words.

 

“My Kyuhyun is such a nice man. Giving a trash like you to live happily with him” she growl slightly, “ but I know that’s because he pity trashes like you”

 

I heard the chair screech slightly and her high heels was beside me.

 

“Oh, one more thing. Don’t even dare to demand money from my son. Take whatever he gives you and that’s final” she said and was about to go when I suddenly kneel down.

 

“Eomeonim, please, I beg you. Please talk to Kyuhyun to not divorce me”

 

I begged and I heard her growl.

 

“Please, I love him. I can’t live without him”

 

I begged once more when suddenly her feet kick my stomach. I fell onto the floor, tears pouring down my cheeks even more. Because of the hurt I felt inside and out.

 

I heard her hiss.

 

“Such a shameful girl. No wonder your parents abandon her”

 

I heard and a soon the clicking sound of the heels and the door close with a soft thud. I lay on the floor, clutching onto my stomach that was getting worse and I cried.

 

The door open but I was too hurt to even notice it.

 

“Ryeowook!”

 

Someone exclaim and soon I was envelope into a hug and I knew it was Donghae. I grip onto him as I poured my tears out saying how it pains me a lot, my heart. 

 

And he rub circles on my back as I cried, telling me to calm down. Whatever happens next was a blur just because the world was spinning around me and I lean against Donghae’s arms, as I soon became a sobbing mess.

 


 

Okay guys, chapter 2 is here and i want comments. LoL, I'm so greedy. Anyways, please comment and subscribe and I hope you like it~~

Love,

SnowyAngel

p/s: I'm sorry for making Wookie suffer but I promise it would only be a while and then she finds happiness...

or not