Chapter Three

The Only One

 

I look up at the sky as I tried to stop my tears from falling, from showing my weakness. I sigh as I remembered what the judge’s words just now. I heard a sigh beside me and I turn to face you staring up at the sky like me too.

 

Are you crying? That was what had come to my mind when I saw you like that. We would usually look up at the sky when we are sad so that no tears would fall down our cheeks.

 

“Are you happy?”

 

I ask you as I look back up to the sky. I heard you sigh once more.

 

“I’m not sure myself Ryeowook”

 

You answered and I gave out a sigh.

 

“Why say that? You were the one who wanted this” I state and you shift beside me. “Why are you saying that? A divorce isn’t something that people wants to endure”

 

You said and I dare myself to look at you as tears were glistening in my eyes.

 

“So, you think this is easy? Being divorced by the person you love?” I choke up and you roll your eyes, groaning in frustration.

 

“Well, either ways, there’s no turning back Ryeowook. What is done is done and our divorce is officially. We don’t have any relationship, anymore”

 

You said as you took a step forward.

 

“Thank you Kyuhyun-ah”

 

I said and you stop on your track, giving your back to me.

 

“Thank you for the love you have given me Kyuhyun-ah. Thank you for loving me in this cruel world and treat me preciously. Thank you for showing me how beautiful love is. And thanks to you too…”

 

I stop my words as I in a deep breath as a tear fell down my cheek.

 

“Because of you I realize how cruel this world is. Especially when you trusted the person you love so much. Thank you, Kyuhyun-ah”

 

I said and you sigh. Without any words, you walk away without looking back at me and I slowly drop onto the cold tiles. My tears wanted to fall down but it wasn’t worth crying over what it has been done.

 

Nothing would change anymore, nothing would be the same.

 


 

I staggered into the house as a figure came closer to me.

 

“Wookie, you’re home. What happen baby girl?”

 

I smile as I walk staggered closer to Donghae and let myself give out on him. He catch me immediately as he slide down onto the floor with me in his arms.

 

“Hae”

 

I sob out. He nod as he cupped my face into his hands and wipe the tears away from my cheeks. And throughout the night, I cried.

 

I cried over someone who I had thought would love me forever.

 


 

I stared at the food that was served in front of me and took the spoon before I began to play around with the food inside the plate. I could hear Donghae sigh across me and I look up to face him and gave him a smile.

 

“Sorry and thank you for the food Hae. I’ll enjoy it”

 

I said and slowly took a spoon of the food. Donghae sigh and soon a clanking sound from the spoon could be heard. I look up and saw Donghae staring at me sternly.

 

“Wookie, if you don’t want to eat then don’t eat”

 

He said and I nod knowing that I do not want to take a spoon of the food. My saliva felt tasteless and my stomach hurts a lot but right now, my head is getting  even worse. I sigh and put the spoon down into the plate.

 

“I’m sorry Donghae”  I said and look away not wanting him to see my tears. I felt so weak right then and I do not want him to see me crying.

 

“It’s fine Wookie. Why don’t you just have a glass of warm milk?”

 

He ask and I nod, thanking him as he gave me a glass of the said milk. I drank it down so fast that I had barely the space to breath but I didn’t care. I put the glass back onto the table and breath in deeply, closing my eyes in the process. It felt weird somehow. I feel weird and I couldn’t describe it.

 

“Wookie, you okay?”

 

The next thing I knew was that I had made a dash to the sink and puke out all of the contents from my stomach. Tears pour down my cheeks as got my stomach empty.

 

“Oh my god! Ryeowook! Are you sick?”

 

Donghae exclaim as I heard the chair screech lightly as soon his palms was against my forehead. He widen his eyes soon as I wipe my lips.

 

“Ryeowook, you’re burning hot!”

 

He exclaim and I sigh, leaning against the counter. I gave him a weak smile trying to assure him that I was okay. “I’m fine Hae. You don’t need to worry about me”

 

I said and he frown.

 

“Wookie, you need to see a doctor”

 

He said but I shook my head. “ No, no doctor Hae. I’m really fine” I said rubbing my temple as my headache was getting even worse. I could faint any moment now.

 

“But Wookie…”

 

“Didn’t I said I’m fine! You don’t need to worry about me because I am really fine!”

 

I shout at him and I felt guilty for doing so. I wasn't in a mood and in a good condition that I got really got mad.

 

“Sorry”

 

I said with a sigh and he nod, patting my shoulder. He gave me a smile and lightly push me towards the bedroom. I nod at his gesture and without any delay, I staggered to the bedroom. The moment I reach the room, I threw myself onto the bed and pull the pillow closer to me.

 

My tears are muffled as I cried behind the pillows, feeling so sad, angry and regrets all in the same time.

 

Somehow I wish I could just go to sleep forever and live in my dreams.

 


 

Yeah, so, please comment as I really want some. Love you guys~~

Love,

SnowyAngel