Special Angel 1

The Only One

 

Pretty

 

 

That was what that had hit Jongin the moment he had laid his eyes on the small girl. She has wide eyes and pinkish hearty lips that curl upwards into a smile. She has brown curly hair that reaches till her shoulders and hair falling atop her forehead. Her skin was white like a snow but the glint in her eyes made her look perfect.

 

 

Jongin was in awe.

 

 

“This is Kyungsoo! She’s my best friend” Yixing had squeal happily at the boys playing in the game room and all the boys cheer at her arrival except for Jongin. He was staring at her and he didn’t realize it until Jongdae shouldered him on the ribs. “Jongin-ah, tell her your name” his brother had said and just then Jongin realize that he’s satring and practically gaping like a fish.

 

 

They all were staring at Jongin as if waiting for him.

 

 

“He-hello, m-my na-name is Jo-Jongin” he stutter out and he was embarrassed when all the others laugh at his stuttering. His cheeks were red and Jongin huff in annoyance, arms going to his chest and he pout like the small child he is. Why does everyone like to ? Is it because he’s the younger one? 

 

 

But then he watch as Kyungsoo frown at them.

 

 

“Hey!” she retorts back, “it’s not nice to laugh at Jongin. You all are bad” the small girl had accused and Jongin feels a small smile grace his face. Kyungsoo sends a grin to him as she said “Hello Jongin. I’m Kyungsoo. Let’s be friends” Kyungsoo ignore the way Yixing grumble at her side and took Jongin’s hands into hers.

 

 

“O-okay”

 


Okay, so here's a special chapter. I don't know if you guys ship Kaisoo or not but I don't ship them but sometimes I do. Because I don't want to call it a bonus chapter or something, I will name all the bonus chapter 'Special Angel' because it's a special chapter and my username is SnowyAngel. Get it? Okay, so please await for the next chapter and the special chapters will be up from time to time if I think it's appropriate. Thank you ^^

Hope you guys would comment and have fun reading!!

SnowyAngel