Chapter Eleven

The Only One

 


 

When I open my eyes the next, I realized I didn’t know where I was. My mind was blank the moment I woke up. The room was a white walls with a love shape printed onto it. When I look at the side, there was a make up table, closet and everything needed. And when I sat up, a huge televisyen came into my view. I let out a few shaky at how beautiful the room were.

 

Then, I pondered for a while onto my whereabouts when I remembered meeting Jongwoon at the airport. We rode his car and he told me how he had regret for letting me marry him and gave me a few encouraging words. Then, I remembered falling asleep.

 

He must have carried me, I thought and a smile came to my face. Always the caring oppa.

 

I let out a soft yawn as I climb off the bed and took a good look at myself at the mirror. I look horrible, I know. I was still wearing the same clothes I had when I had gone into the airplane and I haven’t change. What time is it?

 

I comb my hair and made myself presentable so I wouldn’t look that horrible when I was satisfied I open the door and I heard laughter. Immediately I knew who it came from. I made my way down the stairs and passed by the kitchen.

 

“Wookie!”

 

A squeal was heard and I turn smiling when I saw Kibum standing at the kitchen doorway. “Unnie!”I squeal back and immediately I envelope her into my arms. We hug each other, missing each other too much to bear.

 

“Baby, I miss you so much. How are you doing?”she had asked me as she took a good look at me. A smile came to her face as she push the strand from my hair.

 

“Beautiful as always”

 

She muttered and I chuckle, putting my palms on my stomach, feeling happy to finally meet her again. I tried hard not to let out my tears but somehow I couldn’t.

 

“Where is she?! Where is my baby?!”

 

I heard a shout and turn to see Taeyeon running towards me. “Umma!”and soon I found myself in her arms, hugging me tightly.

 

“Baby! I miss you so much! Why haven’t you call me or anything! Do you know how worried I was?!” she scolded me and I chuckle, the tears streaming down my cheeks even more knowing how worried this woman was about me.

 

“I’m sorry umma. I had a few things to do but now I’m here to stay with you for how long you like” I said between sobs and she smile wiping my  tears away.

 

“It’s okay baby. You’re always welcome here. You and your baby,”she said placing her right palm on my stomach, “Your baby is our family and this is my grandchild. My first grandchild to be exact” she had said as she glance at Jongwoon and Kibum who look away.

 

I laugh and turn to the man who was looking from a far.

 

“Appa” I whispered out and he made way towards me. “Ryeowook” he called my name and I hug him tightly as I cried. He wrap his arms around me and nod.

 

“It’s okay” he said and I nod.

 

“I’m sorry for coming in this condition” I said and he shook his head. “It’s okay baby girl. You can always come here no matter what. You’re our family and Donghae is too”

 

He had said and I smile.

 

“Thank you appa”

 

I said and he nod. “Just, I would promise you one thing. I would make him suffer” he said and I laugh softly before nodding.

 

“You should do that appa”

 

Kibum said and Taeyeon nod. “Yeah you should dear. I want to claw his face with my fingers and make him beg for forgiveness for what he had done to my baby”

 

She said looking really pissed off and I laugh.

 

“Appa, if you’re going to do that then count me and Donghae. The three of us would make a good tema making that bastard Cho suffer”

 

Jongwoon said as he pump his hands up in the air and all of us burt out laughing. I couldn’t help but look at everyone in the room and felt touch. This family had cared for me and Donghae, took care of us like their own family and I know I am blessed for meeting them, having them in my life.

 

Because even if my parents abandon me, I know they are my family no matter what.