In their hearts

He forgot

 

Yoobin POV

After a good warm shower, I sat on the bed thinking of what happened in the studio. I cannot believe my mouth betrayed my mind. How those words managed to did slipped out from my mouth. I didn’t realize I had teared up.

“Yoobin ah, what do you want from all this? Do you want him to acknowledge you or do you want his love? If you want to be acknowledged, then why are you still angry? What if all the while he only treated me as a sister and nothing more? Yoobin, you must have pride arrasso. Forget him. ” she repeatedly asked and tells herself.

Knock-knock

“Unnie, can I come in?” Sunye cautiously asked.

“Come in dear... what do you want to talk about?” Yoobin smiled to her leader who is her very trustworthy and capable dongseng.

“I do not mean to interfere or intrude in your personal life. But I have a feeling there is something that you are not telling me and the girls. Unnie, I beg you... please share with us. We are your family here. We worry for you. “Sunye pleaded with tears running down her cheeks.

There was a long silence.

Yoobin eventually break the silence and share with her dongsaeng everything. Just as she was about to end the conversation, both she and Sunye heard light sobbing. When she opened the door, Yeeun and the maknaes were behind the door crying. She was just about to shout at them when the girls hugged her.

“Unnie, please don’t be angry. We were worried, we just wanted find out the story behind your troubles. Mianhe unnie. “Sunmi said while hugging her unnie. That night all the girls slept together in the living room hugging each other. They promised to always be honest with each other and will always be there for one another.

Nobody POV

Practices for the next few days after the incident has passed smoothly but also awkward. There seems to be a certain wall that the girls have built preventing the Big Bang guys from getting to know the girls well enough.

Jiyong was very concerned. His long messages seem to only receive short replies from Sohee. The girls have been extra focused. Too focused actually. When he actually asked Sohee if he had done anything wrong, she only said that they have to maintain boundaries to prevent VIPs from getting angry. Seunghyun began to wonder if Yoobin was angry because he called her dear.

On the day of the first joint performances, as they got ready for makeup and hair do, Big Bang parents came in the room. The Wonder Girls greeted the parents politely. Mrs Choi hugged Yoobin and tells her how much she misses her. Yoobin’s heart sank.  This image really brought up roller coaster emotions for the other girls. Sunye held back her tears. But her hands were trembling. Youngbae have been observing the charming leader and notices she have been out of sorts lately. But he is too shy to approach her. His mummy on the other hand notices that her boy has a crush on Korea’s nation sister and smiled to her.

Yoobin excused herself to the toilet. She actually just wanted to get out of the room to get some air. She went up to the open air resting area. She was leaning on the parapet before someone closes her eyes.

“T.O.P sshi, I’m in no mood to be disturbed” said Yoobin, sharply.

“Mianhe Yoobin, I didn’t know you are in a bad mood.” Jaejoong apologized profusely.

“Oh ... Jaejoong oppa. Minahe I didn’t know it was you. Did you just arrive at the station? “Yoobin asked, she was also trying very hard to avoid looking into his eyes.

“No.... we were here an hour ago, for individual rehearsals. I was busy so I didn’t get to message you.” Jaejoong answered as he quietly studies Yoobin’s action and words. He lifted up her chin and look in her eyes.  “Yoobin ah, what’s wrong? You looked very sad. Your eyes are puffy too. Come on tell oppa, I may have a solution to your problem?”  He reassured her.

“It’s nothing oppa, I’m just weary and tired. Can you give me strength?” Yoobin . She was trying to lighten up the mood. She wouldn’t want to share anything with Jaejoong yet because it’s a new friendship.

Jaejoong thought hard. ..

Seunghyun was looking for Yoobin. He thought she went to the toilet but after asking Taeyeon whether she had seen Yoobin in the toilet that was when he realized that she went somewhere to clear her mind and not take a leak. He ran up the stairs to check out the open air rest area, hoping that if she were there, then they could take this chance to talk.

Yoobin was anticipating an act of aegyo by Jaejoong. Much to her surprise, Jaejoong hugged her. Stunned and surprise, her heart literally dropped as she saw Seunghyun witness everything at the entrance.

“Yoobin ah, I don’t know how to give you strength, but I do hope you know I’m always here if you need me.” said Jaejoong. Yoobin wiggle out of the hug.

“Oppa, you don’t want people to misunderstand don’t you?” Yoobin laughed it off nervously.

Clearing his throat, Seunghyun wanted to end those ‘lovey-dovey’ moments. He is angry and disappointed at that sight.  “Yoobin ah, rehearsals going to start soon,” announced Seunghyun.

“Arraso T.O.P sshi, Jaejoong oppa we’ll chat another time ok?” said Yoobin and she quickly dash out after he nodded.

Deep inside, Seunghyun he was fuming. He couldn’t believe in front of Jaejoong, she addresses him formally as ‘T.O.P sshi’ yet she spoke informally to his sunbaenim. Seunghyun bowed to Jaejoong and was about to exit his way out and run after Yoobin but was held back when Jaejoong asked, “Were you and Yoobin close? You guys seem to know each other but yet she is like avoiding your gaze?” Jaejoong was surprised at his own upfrontness.

Seunghyun couldn’t believe what he was hearing. “Yes sunbaenim, we were childhood friends. You don’t have to worry. It’s just a small misunderstanding between me and her, but we’ll get over it together, I believe.” Seunghun answered bravely.

“Arraso, you better get back for rehearsals okay.” Jaejoong suggested.

In Seunghyun’s heart.... he was saddened by the fact that Yoobin is very close to Jaejoong. He assumes that Yoobin had shared a lot with Jaejoong.

In Jaejoong’s heart.... he was intrigued. He wanted to know the depth of Yoobin’s and Seunghyun’s relationship and what had gone wrong.

In Yoobin’s heart.... she was puzzled by Jaejoong’s hug. She was much more quizzical and really wanted to know what Seungyun was feeling when he saw that hug.

But no matter what those hearts are feeling, it’s no doubt a start to a new journey of uncovering their deepest feelings.