Love Sick

He forgot

 

Every morning as usual, Sunye will wake the members up for breakfast. However, both Yoobin and Sohee were down with flu. Especially Yoobin, she had a very high fever.  Sunmi have classes in the morning after which she will have to join her members at JYP studio after lunch because today practice will take place in JYP.

At around 5 minutes to 2, BB members arrived with their manager and head choreographer Aime. “Aime unnie, Yoobin and Sohee is down with flu today. Especially Yoobin, she is down with very high fever, so they won’t be practicing today.” Sunye explained carefully. Jiyong and Seungyun disappointed faced did not escaped the eyes of the other members.

With extreme focus and concentration they keep on practicing till about 6PM. They had their dinner and as they were silently munching on their food, JYP trainee Junho and Taecyeon dropped by. They greeted BB and WG with a 90 degrees bow because both were their seniors.

“Eh oppa! What are you doing here?” Sunmi asked as she hugged Taecyeon.  Seungri on the other hand was surprised to see his favourite 4D girl new side. He was actually uncomfortable to see how affectionate Sunmi was towards that guy with the weird colour combo outfit.

JH: I heard Yoobin noona is sick?

Yeeun: Yes ...Sohee too. But Hannah unnie have brought them to the clinic in the morning. They should be resting at home now.

TY: Oh Sohee too? Hmm I will inform Khun. He will be so worried.

Jiyong almost choked on his food. He was wondering who this ‘Khun’ guy is.

JH: Arrasso, can we visit them Sunye noona?

Youngbae was battling words in his head. He was wondering how close these boys were to WG to even dare ask permission to go to the girl’s dorm.

SY: I don’t think so dear, maybe tomorrow? It’s Saturday, so we don’t have anything scheduled in the morning and afternoon except practice at night. I’m sure you understand right Junho; I really want to let them rest uninterrupted.

Seunghyun was nodding in silence. In fact for ‘some’ reason, he was glad that those guys won’t be visiting the girls dorm at night.

TY: Arrasso Sunye ...we’ll come tomorrow. Maybe Khun will tag along.

For ‘many many reasons’ the BB boys want to tag along. But they worry that the girls will not welcome them.

The practice continues further till 11 pm. Just as they were packing their stuffs, Seunghyun approached Sunye. “Sunye ah, Binnie is very fussy when she is sick. Normally omma... I meant her omma always make abalone congee when he is sick.” he suggested.

“Arraso, I will take note of that. Thank you for telling me oppa.” thanked Sunye.

“Sunye can you give me Yoobin’s number?”

“I don’t think I can. I will need her permission. ....Oppa can I ask you a question? I do not mean to intrude but I just want a frank answer. Have you ever looked at Yoobin unnie more than just a sister?”

Seunghyun was shocked by the question. He carefully and sincerely answered her “I thought I have always just thought of her as a sister. But now I don’t know now this feeling that I am feeling. Miannhe Sunye, I really need some time to sort out my feelings for her.”

“Arrasso, please do it fast. This is so that if you were to reject her, she could then move on faster and would be able to date other people sooner.” Sunye stated clearly.

Seunghyun doesn’t like what he is hearing but he just follows it with a nod.

@WG’s dorm

Sohee was feeling much better compared to Yoobin who is still resting in bed. She checked her phone only to discover 8 messages from Jiyong.

From: Jiyongie

Mandu, oppa am sorry ok!

Mandu, I heard you are down with flu?

Mandu have you taken your medicine?

Mandu are you still resting? Is that why you are not responding? Or are you still angry?

Mandu they made some changes to the routine. Get well soon, so we can practice together arraso!

Mandu, your friend dropped by the studio. He was dressed in funny attire. Orange pants, pink t-shirt and green shoes.

Mandu ....please don’t be angry no more.

I miss you....

 

Sohee was happy yet sad at the same time as she read those messages. She began to wonder how many messages her unnie will receive from Seunghyun oppa. She went into her unnie’s room and wakes her up for medication. After her unnie went back to sleep, she took a peek at her unnie’s iphone and checked. Only 3 messages, but all were from Jaejoong.  Hmmmm she realized she have interfered too far and deep with her unnie’s life and quickly left for her own room waiting for the other girls to come home.

Next Day

Yoobin felt better after having her favourite abalone congee for breakfast cooked by Sunye, but she felt much much better when he best buddy Taecyeon , Junho, Wooyoung, Nickhun and Junsu dropped by. It just made her day a whole lot less boring. Slightly late in the afternoon, Hannah unnie came home with a huge basket of fruits, a box tied with purple ribbon and a box of mandu.

“Girls, BB asked me to give you this basket of fruits, Sohee the mandu is for you, it’s from Jiyong and T.O.P asked me to pass you the box, Yoobin.” Hannah quickly explained before leaving the dorm to head back to JYP office.

“Hey what’s that Binnie? Can I see pleasssseeee” Taec irritate her. Yoobin is trying very hard to ignore his pleas. Sometimes she felt Taec is like the younger brother she never had, full of aegyo and is always there for her.

That night, as she lies in her bed, she was contemplating whether she should open the box or not. After rounds of tossing and turning in bed for about an hour and still failing to get to sleep, she decided she should just open the box. In it was her broken anklet that Seunghyun promised to repair for her when she was younger. There was also a heartfelt note for her.

Binnie,

Remember this??? I promised to get it fixed right, sorry that it took me so long to keep that promise. Are you feeling much better? I told Sunye you love Abalone congee. Hope she made some for you. I honestly don’t know where I have gone wrong but I am sorry. You didn’t give me a chance to explain or get close to you. Binnie ah, please stop being angry arraso. Oppa really really want to call or sms you but I don’t have your number so I hope after reading this note, please please be more forgiving aite!

Take Care!

Your Fav Oppa (who is always waiting for your call ... 01234-5667)

She contemplated for a moment.... she didn’t know whether she should send him a text or to call him. She really wants to but her pride isn’t allowing that. After much deliberation she texted him, “Thank You T.O.P sshi!” .

OMG Yoobin why did you have to do that.... you are really love sick!” she scolds herself.

T.O.P Pov

At about 1.20 am, Seunghyun heard his phone beeped. Groggily checking his message. He was faced with a mixed feeling of happiness and sadness. Happy because she contacted him and he got her number. Sad – because she addressed him formally. “THAT’S IT!”  He vowed to himself that he is going to earn back her forgiveness and trust whether she likes it or not.

__________________________________