Its your fault

He forgot

 

The performance day finally arrived. The two groups were anxious and excited for this would be the first boy group and girl group collaboration. Yoobin was looking extra pale as she was getting her makeup done. As usual, Seunghyun was announced to arrive slightly later. Sunye noticed the weakness in her unnie’s eyes.

“Unnie, you look sick. I think you need some medicine.” expressed Sunye warily.

“Nah its ok dear, I’ll be fine.” Yoobin managed to speak before she excused herself to the toilet. Just as she wanted to exit the room, Seunghyun bumped into her fragile body. He hissed and turned to her, “watch it, are you blind?” Yoobin faintly voiced an apology before running to the toilet. And she reaches the sink, all she could do was let her tears trickled down her soft blushed cheeks. And everything else turns black.

As she blinked a few more times, she finally managed to pry open her eyes. Her manager, Hannah was slumped in the sofa asleep. Only a few moments later did she realized she was hospitalized. As she stirred in her bed, Hannah unnie woke up and sigh a long relieves to see that Yoobin is looking much better. Later on some of her friends who are JYP trainees came over to visit her.  Taecyeon, her closest friend looks into her eyes trying to search for a reason why his very dear friend grew week the past few weeks. And though he couldn’t find an answer, he definitely could see denial in her eyes. 

“Ehem am I disturbing anything? “asked Seunghyun. 

“No, we are not sunbaenim, we were just visiting noona” explained the boys before leaving.

Yoobin wanted to scream in joy. She thought maybe Seunghyun has gotten his senses thus his visit. She was just about to open to express her thanks when Seunghyun raised his voiced and said “you know what; you really are the most troublesome girl I ever met. I can’t believe you fainted and I was left to rap all alone on stage.  What kind of professionalism was that? Seriously you are such a waste of time. Better get yourself back in shape or you could just trouble your group members in future”.  With all that said he left the room.

If Yoobin have enough strength, she would just slap him. But no, she promised herself that she would no longer let him get to her. She would erase every single memory she has of him. 

Weeks passed on. Although Wonder Girls and Big Bang occasionally met on broadcast station, it was purely meet and greet.