Strong Heart

He forgot

 

Yeeun and Yoobin were scheduled to film an episode of Strong Heart. Yeeun was super duper excited because finally she managed to be in the same variety program as her secret bf Daesung. Yup, they have secretly been dating since the first time Wonder Girls and Big Bang collaborated. Daesung will be filming with his scary hyung, Seunghyun.

As the filming progress, it was Yoobin’s turn to share her painful stories. She was telling how her tough her training years were. Seunghyun at the back was rolling his eyes. In his heart “right... like she was the only one having a tough time. What a cry baby.

MC Kang Ho Dong then asked the reason why she moved to the states.  Yoobin explained her father’s financial situation led to her family moving in with a relative in San Jose when she was 12. MC Kang Ho Dong also said, “Wasn’t it hard for a Busan girl like you to adapt to their culture”. All Yoobin could afford was a nod until Daesung break the silence, “Seunghyun Hyung was from Busan too. Which school did you attend?”

Oh no, she don’t want to say out loud but she have no choice but to whisper softly, “Dream High Elementary.”

“Hey, hyung went to the same school. Hyung arh don’t you recognized her?”  Daesung asked in full spirit.

“Yah, you think I was very free to look around at girls all the time? Sorry Yoobin-shi, maybe we have not crossed path in school.” declared Seunghyun.  Yoobin just nodded in agreement.

“Maybe a photo of you would help Senghyun recall whether he has seen u before in school?” questioned MC Kang Ho Dong eagerly.

“Whahaha, I am sorry I think I have burnt all my pictures, I looked ugly back then.” Yoobin denied nervously. Her palms were sweating and her heartbeat racing like a horse galloping round the field.

“Ahhhhhh, fret not, we have managed to get your school’s picture. Let’s share it with everyone shall we? “teased MC KHD.

Yoobin turned pale. She used to pray that one day Seunghyun would remember her but just this day, she prayed that he would not remember anything at all. As MC KHD showed everyone, all Yoobin could do was stare hard at the picture. Yeeun noticed something is wrong with her unnie and slightly tapped her to get her attention.

Seunghyun who was initially fussing in his heart over Yoobin uninspiring painful story suddenly stopped in his tracks and fixed his eyes on the picture. For some reason he felt a connection with the picture but he just could not remember anything.