oh ... oh ....!!

He forgot

 

At the waiting room, while waiting for their turn to perform, WG and BB sat on opposite sides. Clearly there was a lot of tension. Sohee giving her cant-be-bothered look, Sunmi busy biting her nails, Yeeun staring down on the cold floor, Sunye clasping her hand praying nonstop and Yoobin, she was just looking at the screen in the room observing DBSK performance.

Jiyong could no longer stand this coldness. (In actual fact he just couldn’t stand that Sohee have stayed away from him.) “I don’t know what is wrong lately, but I do not like this. We will be working for the next few weeks frequently and I expect sincerity and professionalism. Both from my group as well as WG.”  Jiyong abruptly announced.

“As the leader, I am sorry if WG have not been showing any professionalism. I will make sure we perform well and be at our best behaviour.” Sunye replied calmly on behalf of WG.

They were up next. As they were performing, they actually were surprised that both fandoms are very open to WG and BB pairing. As the performance come to an end, everyone was shouting for an encore performance. And ...an encore performance they got!

After the program completed, the managers decided to bring the 2 groups for dinner. First reason was, everyone was hungry. Second was to tighten the bond between the 2 groups. Everyone decided to go for a steamboat bbq at a restaurant near JYP building.

The 2 groups tried their very best to start and keep up conversations. Not that it was going very well but yes they are all trying. Sunye who was trying to come forward and make things better, was about to put some grilled mushroom on BB bowl was suddenly was interrupted by Yoobin when it came to Seunghyun’s bowl.  “He doesn’t eat mushrooms. He hates them”. OMGGGGG KKKKYYYYBBBBB what have you done again.

Seunghyun who initially was not in a mood for anything suddenly carved a smile on his face.  “Yeah Sunye... I have always hated those things but Binnie loves them.”  Sunye nodded in agreement. Everything was back to silence.

Seunghyun started to peel the grilled prawns. Yoobin stole glances and was salivating in silence.  Just as he was about to give the prawns to Yoobin, Sunmi took away the plate. “Oppa, Unnie doesn’t eat prawns. She always never eats prawns at home. So you can give these to me arraso” requested Sunmi.

“Yeah hyung, I can share these with Sunmi right?? “The evil maknae interrupted.

“Yah, yah (he was tapping away Sunmi’s and Seungri’s hand) ..... Binnie loves prawns. She just doesn’t like peeling them. That’s why she can’t be bothered to eat them if no one peeled it for her.” Seunghyun explained.

“Unnie!! You are a spoilt brat. Who on earth will be so free to peel prawns for you all the time” whined Yeeun. Everyone broke into laughter.

“I am always willing to peel prawns for her. I have always done it for her when we were little.” he defended.

Upon hearing this, there was a certain kind of warmth in her heart. Yoobin was touched that he remembered all these. “So he really remembers huh...” she whispered to herself.

“Yoobin noona, why don’t you and hyung shared about your childhood. I am sure everyone here wants to know” Jiyong pleaded.

These bring about a sudden weird squabble between Sohee and Jiyong.

SH: What! It’s their personal story...... unnie you don’t have to share if you don’t want to. (She actually does not want her unnie to remember the unpleasant memories.)

GD: Excuse me, I am asking them not you.

SH: Hello, I am just saying.... you don’t have to be rude.

GD: RRRIIIIGGHHHHTTTTTTT!!!.... Now you have something to say (GD sniggering). What happened the last few days? You barely even replied my messages!

SH: I have my reasons, why are you getting angry at me?

GD: Who says I am angry? And what are your reasons? Don’t I at least deserve to know?

Yeeun and Daesung who tried to stop this squabbled was replied with...

SH/GD: Unnie/Daesung ah stay away from this!

Yeeun and Daesung couldn’t believe what they just heard!

SH: (With tears in her eyes...) I just want to stay away from you and your group because i don’t want Seunghyun oppa to hurt my unnie any longer. Do you know how much he has hurt her? Do you know how much unnie used to cry every night? Not only that, after many years of training and effort to perform on stage, not only did Seunghyun oppa failed to recognized her, he hurt her with the most painful words a girl could ever received from the only guy that she have ever loved.

Oh.....oh! Sohee suddenly closed . Everyone else was too shocked to say anything.

The managers from the other tables came over to ask what happened.

“It’s nothing, we were all just too tired and Sohee and Yoobin are down with flu... We should go home soon Hannah unnie” the leader speaks up. While the rest finished up their dinner in silence, Yoobin excused herself to the toilet followed by Sohee.

“Miannhe unnie, I didn’t mean to blurt those out. I really am sorry unnie. Please don’t be angry” the mandu cheeked maknae pleaded as she saw her unnie leaning against the sink crying.

Yoobin turned and gently caressed Sohee’s cheek and said “It’s ok dear dongsaeng, at least now I know I wasn’t anything much to him. At least I know he is reaction less.” once they were calm and composed they headed out and sat down not finishing their dinner.  When WG was about to leave, GD grabbed Sohee’s hand but she just pulled it back and walk away.

That night on their respective dorms, all of them have trouble falling asleep. The last thing that’s stuck in their mind ...’the only guy she ever loved’...hmmmm