Its time!

He forgot

 

3 Years Later

There have been tons of Fights! Quarrels! Bickering! Skinship! Making Up! And lots more that Seunghyun and Yoobin have experienced. There are times when they feel like giving up. There are also times when they felt they are ready to stand tall together. It wasn’t easy maintaining a long distance relationship but they did.

Skype was the most convenient tool for them to stay connected. Of course there were some moments where they sneaked out when WG came back to Korea or when BB went to the states. Jealousy too was some of the things they had to deal with. When Seunghyun was starring in a drama and movies, he had some kiss scenes. Yoobin tried to remain professional but sometimes like any normal woman, you can’t help but sulk when your boyfriend kisses someone else. There were times too when Seunghyun gets irritated when other actors, singers and world star get to hold his girlfriend.

A few months back, Yoobin was offered a role in the twilight series (a/n: let’s just pretend there is one). She became Jacob’s wife and had some kissing and making out scenes. Those almost drove Seunghyun crazy. Or when his wife rapped along with some hot dudes, he really wished she was rapping along with him.

No matter, how much they missed each other or how jealousy strikes them, they hold on strong for their relationship. Anytime of the day, no matter how busy or tired they were, they always make sure that they hear each other’s voice on a daily basis.

Wonder Girls have had a huge success in America. The girls had opportunities to do singing, acting, complete their studying and even solo projects. They actually loved the carefree lifestyle in the states. However they also wanted to return to Korea. Korean Wonderfuls have waited too long for their Korean comeback. So they did.

Of course their comeback was explosives. Koreans misses their ‘National Sisters’. The girls were also adjusting to the lifestyle n Korea once again. They are also going through the normal routines of schedules and stuffs. While all these were busy happening, Big Bang was in Japan for their final Japan Tour prior to Seunghyun enlistment to the army. The remaining members will continue with their solo work. Even Yoobin and Sohee have yet to catch up with their partners.

Seunghyun POV

Tomorrow will be my 3rd Anniversary with Yoobin. This year will be my 25th year knowing Yoobin. Soon, I will enlist in the army. She’ll have to wait for me. She always does. I really wanted to give her something. But what do I get her since she has never asked for anything. She never put her needs above anything else. But I want to give her something. After much deliberation, he went ahead and asked YG and JYP for advised on his plans. He was worried that the CEO will be against this. However much to his surprise, YG was so supportive. Even JYP was cheering on for him.

He even goes to the extent of getting his and her parents blessing. That was how serious he was about doing it. With the support of WG and BB, he finally decided to do it.

 

Night before enlistment.

Seunghyun and Yoobin were at Big Bang’s dorm. They had dinner at Seunghyun’s place so for now all they wanted to do was spend some quality time together. In the balcony of his room they were overlooking the Han River that faces his bedroom. As they were embracing each other in the cold winds...

Seunghyun: Jagiya, you know I love you very much.

Yoobin: I know baby. (She rested her head on his chest.)

Seunghyun: I am sorry you have to wait for me again. You have been waiting for me for so long. You have waited to be an artist who could share the same stage as me. You have waited for me to acknowledge you. You waited for me to love you. You waited for me to come to you. You waited for me to be successful. And now you have to wait for me while I enlist. Mianhe.

Yoobin: I would love to do it all over again as long as I am with you sweetheart.

Seunghyun: Thank you love. Thank you for your patience. If only the whole world knows how much you have done for me and how much you mean to me.

Yoobin: Hmmmm...  there you go again feeling sorry that we have to keep our relationship in the dark. I told you I am okay with it.

Seunghyun: I just feel bad about it. Anyway tomorrow once I enter the camp, I have a present for you.

Yoobin: What is it?

Seunghyun: If I told you then it wouldn’t be a surprise. LOL.

With that said, Yoobin and Seunghyun spend the night in each other’s arm enjoying the blissfulness of their relationship. Since she couldn’t send him off personally, all she wants is to be with him for that moment.

It was 11 am. Seunghyun was in front of the army camp. He was waving to the crowd of fans who had turned up since morning. Before entering the gate he informs his fans, “At 2 pm I want you to go to the fan café. I have something that I want to announce and share with you. Hope you’ll understand.”

Right at 2PM, YGE uploaded a heartfelt letter written by Seunghyun.

Dearest VIPS,

By the time you read this, I would have already entered the camp. I am sure you know how much I love you all, right? You have been giving me strength and been one of my pillar of support that I really treasure. Because I trust you all this much, I am going to share something with you. Something that I have been keeping from you for a very long time. Believe me, I don’t intend to hide it all from you but I have to for much reason. So forgive me if this letter hurt your feelings for I didn’t mean any of that.

My life, my heart and my soul if I could put it in simply is made up of 5 important components. Lets me break it down for you, don’t worry it does not come in any order.  1, myself with god. It is the absolute faith that I hold with god that make me into who I am today. 2, is my family, for they understand me best and because of them I dare to grow and live life as Choi Seunghyun. 3, YG Family. The place grooms me and makes me into TOP, the guy that you all love so much. 4, VIPS who have always been there since my debut. But I am sure you know all those right?

But yes, there is a 5th component. That is LOVE. I am in love and have been in love for the past 3 years. Now, now, let me tell you the real story. I have known her for 25 years. In that period, I have been her best friend and she was my soul mate. I have hurt her feelings too. There was a period when I even forgotten about her too. There were moments when I broke her heart. But never in those 25 years have she ever not forgiven me. I wish I could tell you her name but to protect her, I have to keep her in the dark. I am sorry to you and also to her. But no matter how much I have to keep her in the dark, she didn’t complain. She becomes one of the reasons for me to live. That is how much I love her.

Let me describe her. She is beautiful inside out. She understands me a lot to the point where she knows what is in my thoughts and what is bothering me. She is a very talented individual. Yes, she is a celebrity like me too. However no matter how popular she is, she remains humble, true to the essense of the girl group that she belongs to. The decisions in this relationship that she makes for us always had VIPS and her own fandom in mind. She will be the first to remind me that without VIPS, or her own fans, we would have not been that popular. She loves VIPS as much as I do and I love her fandom as much as she does.

I know by now, all of you would have work your CSI magic and tried to track her down. Whether you find out or not, I am begging you to wait for the day I end my enlistment and walk out of this camp as a proud Korean soldier, for that will be the time which I will announce to the world who this wonderful woman is.

As for now, let me serve this country with pride. And I will let her fulfil hers aspirations. It will be tough for her. But I will continuously and hopefully my dear VIPS will continuously pray that my love with her will stood the test of time.

Sorry for keeping this from you for so long. But I trust that VIPS would understand. Thank you.

Love,

Choi Seunghyun.

Fans who have read the letters were in shocked. But surprisingly they were very supportive. Of course the netizens never stop trying their best to find out who that lucky lady was. There were so much prediction but none have substantial proof. Yoobin who saw that letter cried so much. She didn’t believe that Seunghyun would go this far to ensure her that they will be fine.

After their successful comeback. It was time for WG to return to the states for their new album. Yoobin and Seunghyun knew that they will have a hard time communicating with the distance and obstacles but they promised themselves that they will try. 2 years soon drew to an end.

Ending

In a week’s time, Seunghyun would have ended his military service. YGE and JYPE have prepared for what’s to come. Seunghyun will be making the announcement soon.  Lot of things have to be prepared by the companies to deal with media as well as the fans. YG have spoken to Yoobin. They do not want to force her but would really like for her to turn up at his exit. Yoobin in the other hand was worried. She was worried for him, for the family, for the companies and for their fans.

At 10am exactly, the gates open. Out came Seunghyun. He gave a 90 degrees bow. Only Seungri and Daesung were present because Youngbae and Jiyong already enlist a few months back. As he stood up to speak, he was touched to see that VIPS waited for him. They cheered for him. However he did notice too, that there were quite a number of television, newspapers and magazine reporters. He turns to look at s and they nodded in return. The time has come to break the news.

Anyeong everyone. It has been so long since we last meet. Remember the last time when you read my letter? I am sure all of you have been waiting the answer. Before I say her name I would once again like to thank my fans for their understanding and continuous support.”

He breathed in. Somewhere in a corner, Yoobin just tweeted and put a message on the cyworld. “I know very soon you will hear the news. You may like it and you may not. I am sorry. I don’t mean to hide it from you. You will hear an official statement soon.” Her tweets and message earned an extreme fast circulation. Wonderful was wondering what happened. Strangely no one suspected anything even though news of Seunghyun’s discharge from the military has been monitored closely.

The girl that I have love and still deeply in love with is none other than ...... Kim Yoobin from the Wonder Girls. I have known her since she was 3.

Everyone gasped. Suddenly there were thunderous cheers. Seunghyun teared up. He was so touched that he bowed in perfect respects to them. Yoobin eventually crept up from behind and covered Seunghyun’s eyes.

Jagiya, I’m back from New York.”

The crowd was so excited and people were screaming and cheering. Yoobin too couldn’t help but cried when she sees the crowd being supportive of their relationship.

The couple eventually headed to Hilton Hotel. There, YG and JYP had prepared for a press conference. That was the first time the couple sat together side by side answering questions. After all the questions were answered. Seunghyun and Yoobin thanked the media and everyone present before saying...

“I have a wedding to prepare, wish me luck!

With that Yoobin gently smacked his arm and he pulled her into an embrace in front of everyone there.