The Chaotic phone call

He forgot

 

@Hotel Room

The four of them were sleeping peacefully until Seunghyun’s phone rang. In his sleepy mode, he answered the phone call.

Mrs Choi: Yah, Choi Seunghyun! How come you didn’t tell me you are at New York? (His mum screamed.)

TOP: Oma, can you call back later. I still want to sleep. (He groggily answered.)

Mrs Choi: Yah, if I knew you’ll be there, I would have you pass something to Binnie.

TOP: Oma.... (He was cut off by Yoobin who was awakened by the conversation.)

Yoobin: Wei, why are talking so loudly. (She asked, half asleep while throwing a pillow at him.)

TOP: Ouch!! How many times do you have to hit me today?? (He whines.)

Mrs Choi: Omo! Omo! Is that Binnie? How come she’s with you? Oh my goodness, did you sleep together? Seunghyun ah, how come you didn’t tell me you got together with Binnie? Pass the phone to her. Quick!

Seunghyun was shocked by his mum assumption. He covered the microphone on the phone and turned to Yoobin.

TOP: Binnie ah, oma was shocked to hear your voice. She assumes you and me are together and sleeping together. Ottoke??????? She wants to speak with you.

Yoobin: (She suddenly sits up and pushed the phone away.) I don’t want to speak to her. Oh , you better tell her we are not together.

TOP: (He was certainly lost. He didn’t know what to answer.) Oma, she went to the toilet. Call back later, arraso! (He hung up.)

Now the both of them sat on the sofa dazed and confused. The other couple stirred in their sleep and eventually woke up.

SH: Wei unnie, who called?

TOP: Oma thinks Binnie and I are together. She is definitely going to make a big hoo-ha out of this.

GD: It’s just a small matter and wouldn’t be such a big deal.

With that said, Yoobin’s phone rang. She picks it up thinking it’s just her mum calling to check on her like she did everyday but to her surprised...

Mrs Kim: Kim Yoobin! I thought we don’t keep secrets. How come you didn’t tell me about you and Seunghyun? Omo, finally all our prayers are answered. But I can’t believe you slept with him. What happened to after marriage!

Yoobin: Oma. Stop! (She shouts.) First of all I am still a and no I did not sleep or have with Seunghyun. Second, I... (Her mum cuts her.)

Mrs Kim: Omo, I’m so relieved. I know you and Seunghyun would be responsible adults. But I am so happy that you guys are together. Do you know how long I have been praying for this? Arraso, arraso, I will call you later. I need to share this news with your father. (She hangs up the phone.)

Yoobin: Oma! Oma! (She was so shocked!)....Choi Seunghyun! (She screamed.)

TOP: What?? It’s not my fault.

There was silence in the living room.

GD: Come on guys. I’m sure it’s not going to be that bad. (For saying that he got a huge pinch from Sohee.)

SH: Unnie, why not later you called her back and explained the situation. Don’t worry so much, Arraso. (The maknae always says the most comforting thing at times like this and gave her unnie a reassuring hug.)

GD: Since it’s already 5, let’s go out for dinner.

Yoobin: (She turned to Seunghyun and said ....) May be you should call Jaejoong oppa. He wanted to have a meal with you right?

GD: Good, then we all could go dinner together. Mandoo, why don’t you ask the rest of the girls along? (...before stealing a kiss from her.)

SH: Yar! ert! (She screamed before calling Sunye.)

While making the call, Seunghyun pulled Yoobin into the room. She clearly wasn’t in the best of mood. He sat her down on the edge of the bed and kneeled in front of her. He looked up into her eyes. She shifts her eyes away. He pulls her chin facing him.

Just that one phone call, it changes everything.

They didn’t know that it would result in her and him having to face this issue upfront.

TOP: Binnie, I am sorry. I know you hate me a lot but please don’t be angry. I will explain to oma soon, arraso. Please don’t be mad. Can you not hate on me now, please? I came all this way so that I could spend some time with you. Only god knows how much I miss you. (He pleaded as his eyes watered which eventually cause him to rest look down as his tears slides down his cheeks.) I am sorry that I have taken this long to have the courage and tell you I like you. I am sorry if I could never be as perfect as Jaejoong. I am sorry that you hate when our parents assume we are together. I am sorry I am not good enough for you. I am sorry for not recognizing you at first round. I am sorry for causing you so much pain. I am sorry that my existence brings nothing but misery to you. I am sorry that I love you. (He finally broke into quiet sobs.)

Yoobin: (His words really tug her heart. She felt that ounce of sincerity with every word spoken.) Oppa, what makes you think I hate you? What makes you think you are not perfect? I have never hated you and I never will. Angry? Yes, maybe I am angry at you but I would never hate you. But oppa, I don’t have faith in your love. I don’t know whether I could lean on you and trust you.  (She said softly while embracing his hair.)

Sohee and Jiyong were eve dropping on the conversation in the living room. Sohee, who rarely cries, turns around and bury her crying self in Jiyong’s chest.

TOP: Binnie, I cannot promise you that things will be okay forever. I cannot promise that we will have a smooth life together. I cannot promise you that things will always be the same. But I can promise you that we could go through all those if we have faith in each other. Can we at least give it a try? Please.

Yoobin: I don’t know. Can you give me some time to think about it? Please.

Seunghyun could only nod in understanding. He wipes the tears on her face and she does the same for him.

Yoobin: (She cupped his face and said ...) you better call Jaejoong oppa and tell him we are eating at Serendipity down 13th street.

TOP: Arraso...

JYP Office & Dorm

The girls went back to their dorm first to have a change of clothes. After which the WGs, together with Jiyong and Seunghyun headed down to the restaurant to meet JYJ. Of course the two boys managed to catch up with JYP at the studio while the girls got ready.

JYP: Hey Jiyong, I think your solo album was very good. You got mad skills.

GD: Thanks hyung. Anyway, when will the girl’s new album be out?

TOP: I heard on the internet that they are working with famous composers.

JYP: Yup, it’s going to be pretty soon. Very soon the girls will be busy with new schedules.

GD/TOP: Oh.... is it. I am sure the girls will do well. (The boys let out a conspicuous sigh which didn’t go unnoticed.)

JYP: Can I ask you something?

GD/TOP: Who are you asking? (They asked simultaneously in shocked.)

JYP: Both of you.

TOP: Wei hyung, what do you want to ask?

JYP: Are you dating my girls, I meant Sohee and Yoobin?

GD: Hyung, (he inhaled slowly...) we didn’t mean to ... (he got cuts off by JYP)

JYP: You see boys; I don’t like to interfere with the girl’s personal life. However I do hope you guys know what you are getting yourself into. I am not going to ask you to break up or stick together but I do want you guy to act responsibly. That’s all I ask of you. Understood.

GD: But hyung it’s only me who is attached not TOP hyung.

JYP: Are you sure? By the look of it, he seems more love struck.

The conversation between the men was cut short. JYP was kind enough to lend his car as well because the 7 of them needs at least 2 transports. The 2 ‘couple’ followed on the first car of the remaining girls. However parking wasn’t easy so the first car went ahead in the restaurant to meet JYJ first.

@ Serendipity Restaurant

They reserved 10 seats.

Yoochun

Yeeun

Sunye

Sunmi

Junsu

Jaejoong

Seunghyun

Yoobin

Sohee

Jiyong

 

Well, at first Yoobin wanted to take a seat beside Jaejoong, however Seunghyun was a step ahead and quickly plant his besides Jaejoong after which pulled Yoobin to sit on his right. Yoobin knew he wanted her to be apart from Jaejoong. Junsu on the other hand wanted to talk to Sohee but neither Jiyong nor Sunmi want to off that place.

The dinner actually went well. They did a lot of catching up. Jaejoong has to swallow every inch of jealousy. For example when Yoobin had some cream at the side of , Seunghyun naturally wiped it off using his thumb. Or when she gets lazy cutting her food and peeling her prawns, all she has to do is look at Seunghyun.

Jaejoong: Yoobin, I thought you don’t eat prawns?

Sunmi: Oppa, she loves them but she is a spoilt brat. She will only eat if Seunghyun oppa peels it off for her.

The rest of them just laughed it off. Yoochun was worried because he could clearly see his hyung looking envious. However he just tried to naturally continue with his conversation with Yeeun. Junsu was Sohee was busy trying to converse in English. However he sensed that Jiyong is always looking at him.

Junsu: Jiyong sshi, why are you looking at me like that. I’m straight you know. (Junsu cracks a joke.)

SH: (She turns to her bf and see’s that he looked quizzical.) Wei oppa? (She blinked at him in concern for that’s all the affection she could afford in front of all the people.)

Jiyong: oh it’s nothing hyung, I like your shirt, is it Armani? (He denies casually.)

Junsu: Yup, it’s the new winter collection.

They had a good time laughing and sharing updates about each other. They eventually left the restaurant at about close to 9. As they were saying goodbye to each other, Sunye offered to send JYJ back to their apartment.

Sun: Jaejoong oppa, why not we send you guys home?

Jaejoong: But there wouldn’t be enough space right?

Sun: Dont worry, mine is a 6 seater, the other car is smaller.

Jaejoong: Oh, you guys drove 2 cars.

Sun: (She already sense something is bothering Jaejoong.) Oh, the other car is for Yoobin, Sohee, Seunghyun and Jiyong. They have some plans before sending the guys back to the hotel.

Jaejoong: oh ok sure, let’s go home now. (He said, sounding disappointed.)

As he enters Sunye’s car, he looks back and saw the four of them walking to their parked car. At which his heart was so heavy when he sees Yoobin and Seunghyun teasing and tickling each other. He wished it was him who is pinching her nose. He wished...