Nothing seems right...

He forgot

 

As the recording of Strong Heart comes to a close, Yoobin was more relaxed as she talked to Daesung and Yeeun. The moment the staff yelled, that it’s a wrap, Yoobin ly to find that Seunghyun was staring at her as though he’s studying her. She took a step back and left with Yeeun.

From the moment he saw those pictures, he was very frustrated. He could not recall any memories but the pictures seem to be calling out to him. The last thing he wished for was the fact that they actually knew each other. He was walking towards his makeup room which happened to be nearby the Wonder Girls preparatory room. He saw DBSK’S Jaejoong sunbaenim and was just about to call out his school’s senior before he realized that Jaejoong was talking to Yoobin. 

Jaejoong POV

I just finished recording for a music program at the station. As I was heading back to change and proceed to the next schedule, I bumped into Wonder Girls Yoobin and Yeeun. My heart skipped a beat. Yeeun being the energetic person that she is gave a warm greeting followed by Yoobin’s shy greeting. Jaejoong who have heard for quite some time that Yoobin was his school’s junior was indeed glad that he got to talk to her. He was giving a little advice before he requested for her number hurriedly because he has to leave soon.

Seunghyun POV

Seunghyun look at the two and rolled his eyes away. He was glad that the recording was over and he will have the weekend to rest before Big Bang prepares for their overseas concert. That evening, he grew pissed and lonelier because first of all, his girlfriend decided to end their relationship and Jiyong was too occupied to accompany him. He is hating that Yoobin’s childhood picture would not leave his head. He keeps on thinking about her and even dreaming about her. He hates it. He felt out of sort and nothing seems right.

Go ahead lil' mama, I can transform ya. No, I can't dance but I can dance on ya ... his ringing tone rang. “Omma, what is the matter? ...Tonight? ...What’s the occasion? ....ok ok I’ll stop asking. What time do i have to be home? ... Arraso” Seunghyun lazily mumbled. He was wondering why the heck does his mum wants him to come for dinner.

He was two hours early. He decided to check out some stuffs from his old bedroom in his parents’ house. He lied down on his bed reminiscing his childhood days. He loves the fact that there weren’t any paparazzi or stupid reporters following him compared to now. He suddenly thought of his secret box which he has kept hidden in his room.

He carefully placed the huge box on his bed before opening it. It’s been so long since he last opened it. 7 years perhaps, which was before he started to train in YG? As he opened it, he was fascinated with the stuffs he put in there. Then he found a silver anklet. He can’t seem to remember who does it belongs to. Then he came across a picture of him and another young girl who was round and chubby. He wondered who she was. Irritated with the fact that he doesn’t remember who the girl was and whose anklet was in his box, he quickly put it all back in when his maid called to inform him that the guest his parents had invited had arrived. Before stepping out, he tucks his clothes and put a smirk on his face.

As he approaches the living room for the guest, he was shocked to see that Yoobin was there. That is when he realized she was....