Surprise!!!....NOT!

He forgot

 

Seunghyun POV

After pondering on something for a few weeks, Seunghyun made his decision.

TOP: Hey Jiyong ah, since I don’t have much on my schedule planned for the next week, I really want to go to New York.

GD: Wei hyung? Please don’t tell me you want to visit Yoobin noona.

TOP: Hey you could read my mind. Yeah, I think sitting around waiting for WG to come back won’t do. I need to be more aggressive in pursuing her.

GD: Hyung, maybe you should reconsider. I don’t think she wants to meet you anymore. If she wants to she would have called you a long time ago.

TOP: It doesn’t hurt to try does it? I can’t anticipate how she would react to my appearance but I need to try. And I need your help...

GD: Ok shoot!

TOP: Come with me! My treat! I don’t want to go alone. The media might speculate other stuffs.

GD: Sure (Jiyong heart is jumping for joy! He couldn’t wait to go NYC!). Hyung you better make the necessary arrangements and get clearance from YG and the manager’s araso!

TOP: Done! Thanks bro!

The boys were going to leave in 2 days time but they already packed their suitcase. Both have their own agenda in their hearts but only they know what they were going to do, but both didn’t know what to expect.

US

Since the incident with JYJ, WG has been more open about their friendship with JYJ. They would still go out for dinner and sometimes they will chit chat with fans that stopped them. Besides since they have nothing much to hide, fans curiosity began to lower and they felt freer to meet up. Occasionally JYP would join in for dinner too.

On that Friday, Yoobin and Yeeun went out for dinner with Yoochun and Jaejoong. They ended up having dinner with a group of fans who wanted to join them. Being the queen of fan service, Yeeun quickly agreed. The dinner extended for quite some time because the fans wanted to catch up with their favourite unnies and oppas. It was close to midnight and the four of them decided to watch a movie nearby WG dorm.

It was 8.30pm. The boys have landed at the airport. Jiyong quickly texted Sohee.

GD: Hey mandoo, I’m here sweetheart. We’re going to check in the hotel a few streets away from your dorm. After which hyung will head straight for JYP office.

SH: Arraso, but oppa no one is in at the moment. Sunmi and Sunye went out to watch musical where as Yoobin unnie and Yeeun unnie are out with JYJ boys. I will be heading to the hotel soon.

GD: Ok babe, hmm never mind let hyung wait. It doesn’t harm right for him to wait in front of JYP office. (Lol)

SH: Hey you’re mean. But I hope he won’t give up halfway.

GD: We’ll see. See you soon mandoo.

Once the boys checked in. Seunghyun was the first to get ready. He wore his black hoodie just in case he needs to hide himself. Sohee on the other hand was hiding at the lobby and will only come out once she sees Seunghyun leave. At about 10, Seunghyun went out and head for JYP office. When he reached there, the office was minimally lighted up. He wonders if there was anyone in there. He decided to call Yoobin but she didn’t pick up her phone. He decided to wait for her.

At about close to midnight, Sunye and Sunmi returned from watching musicals. They were shocked to see Seunghyun in front of JYP office.

Sun: Oppa, what are you doing here?

TOP: Anyeong, I came here to visit Yoobin. Do you girls know where she is, I’ve been trying to call her but she didn’t pick up her phone?

Sunmi: She went out with Yeeun unnie and...  (Sunmi got cut out by Sunye).

Sun: And some friends. (She signalled Sunmi so as not to say anything about JYJ.)

TOP: Sunye, can you do oppa a favour please. Can you call Yoobin and ask where she is?

Sun: Arraso oppa! (She tried to called but no reply, even Yeeun didn’t answer her call.) Mianhe oppa, none of them answer their phone.

TOP: It’s ok Sunye; I will just wait around here ok.

Sun / Sunmi: Why don’t you come in oppa?

TOP: its ok girls, I’ll just wait out here.

Sunmi: But oppa it’s very cold.

TOP: It’s ok maknae. Anyway the boys send their regards.

Sun / Sunmi: Thank you. (They bowed). Oppa, you sure you don’t want to come in?

TOP: It’s ok; you girls should go up and rest.

Seunghyun continues waiting in the cold. He was seating at the steps in front of JYP Building. At about 2.15 am, a cab stopped in front. Yoobin and Yeeun alighted from the cab. Seunghyun was excited and quickly got up. Just when he was about to say hi, the girls were saying goodbyes to two guys. The two guys were shocked.

JJ: Seunghyun?

Yoobin and Yeeun quickly turned around.

Yoobin/Yeeun: Oppa?

Senghyun: (all he could muster to say was ...) Hi...

JJ: Hey the cab got to leave already. Seunghyun, you have my number, call me arraso! We should go out for dinner.

Seunghyun nodded and the cab left.

Yoobin: Oppa, what are you doing here? It’s so cold out here. Why didn’t you just go back?

Yeeun: (She elbowed Yoobin softly and whispered...) Unnie, how can you say that. Obviously from his white hand, you could see he waited for you for quite long.

TOP:  Oh, I thought I wanted to surprise you.

Yoobin: Maybe you should go back to the hotel and rest.

Top looked so disappointed. Yoobin wanted to hug him so badly but she refrains herself. But she could no longer stay mean to him.

Yoobin: Oppa, you should go back and rest. We can meet tomorrow if you want to.

TOP: (He immediately lighted up when he heard those words.) Arraso, anyway I’m staying at Vista Hotel, a few streets away with Jiyong. I’ll drop by in the afternoon tomorrow ok.

Yoobin hailed a cab for him before returning to the dorm. In the living room Sunye, Sunmi and Yeeun are waiting.

Sun: Unnie did oppa say why he is here?

Yoobin: I don’t know, I don’t want to talk about it. But I will tell you guys once I meet up with him tomorrow.

Yeeun: Have you seen Sohee?

Sunmi: Oh yar, I just realize she is not here. Hmmm, let me call her. ... Hey her phone is turned off I wonder where she went.

Yoobin: Maybe she is with Jiyong?

Sun/Sunmi/Yeeun: Huh!

Yoobin: Oppa said he came here with Jiyong. So I assume the two already met.

Sun: But Sohee never told us she is dating Jiyong.

Sunmi: I’m going to grill her later.

Yeeun: Nah, she will tell us if she wants to.

Yoobin: Anyway I’m going to take a shower.

Sun/Sunmi: Arraso, we’ll wait up for mandoo.

Shortly after that Sohee came home. She was all smileys until she saw her unnies. Surprisingly her unnies weren’t angry. They looked at her with a playful smile and reminded her to call in if she is going to return late so they wouldn’t worry. She could only shyly smile and looked away. The girls however were appeased when she bought they glazed doughnuts.

Hotel

Seunghyun health started to deteriorate. He was coughing badly. It seems like he got a cold. He was having a fever too.  The blankets didn’t help with the shivering. Jiyong was worried and called Sohee.

GD: Mandoo, do you know any clinic that is open 24 hours.

SH: Wei oppa, are you sick?

GD: No not me, Seunghyun hyung is down with high fever. It’s been escalating badly.

SH: Ok hold on I’ll call you back.

Sohee rushes to Yoobin’s room and woke her unnie up.

SH: Unnie, wake up! Unnie!

Yoobin: Mandoo its only 5 plus in the morning, I still want to sleep.

SH: Jiyong just called, Seunghyun oppa is down with high fever.

Yoobin quickly sit up on her bed.

Yoobin: Huh, tell Jiyong to ask the front desk to call for a doctor. And mandoo, let’s go to the hotel arraso!

Shenodded and quickly informs Jiyong

Yoobin: Mandoo, when will you tell us that you are officially dating Jiyong? We aren’t dumb you know.

Sohee just shrugged.

Yoobin is feeling guilt ridden. She felt responsible for Seunghyun condition. While getting ready, she was still pondering on the reason why he was here?

Could it be because...