Its time to leave

He forgot

 

 

At Yoobin’s place

Yoobin looked up to see Sunye.

Sunye: I thought you went together with your family to San Jose in the morning, so I quickly rushed to the airport. I was so surprised to see you not there. That’s when I knew you are going to coop yourself in the room and cry.

Yoobin: You know me too well huh! (She wiped her tears.)

Sunye: Unnie, I can’t help but feel sad when you cry, I thought everything is going on well for you and Seunghyun oppa. Why are you here then crying like this?

Yoobin: Sunye ah, doesn’t mean he and I get along, we are meant to be together. I saw him with his ex backstage yesterday. It seems that they have patched up. I know it’s not my business but I don’t know why I can’t stop crying. I am sorry for making u worry Sunye ah.... (Her crying turned into uncontrollable sobs.)

Sunye didn’t know what to say, all she could do was hugged her unnie so that her unnie will not feel lonely.

Sunye: Have you confessed?

Yoobin: I decided not to. I am a girl, Sunye. How am I supposed to tell him that I want him? I do not want to spoil the good memories that we had during our childhood. Maybe it’s best this way...

Sunye: I guess so too.

Yoobin: You really think so?

Sunye: You know JYP has plans for us to go to the states, so we won’t be around here that much. So most probably being in a relationship wouldn’t do you both any good.

Yoobin nods in understanding. She knows her priorities. WG comes first no matter what. She knew that asking for more is like asking for a miracle. Maybe it was supposed to just stay this way.

Back in Seoul

The post dinner finally, came about. YG and JYP decided to have a BBQ seafood dinner instead of a lavish meal at the restaurant. All they wanted was to relax and chill. BB was early. So they sat down chatting about the New Year and stuffs.

YB:  Seunghyun hyung, how’s your relationship with Yoobin?

GD: Yeah, no updates what so ever.

TOP: Nah there is nothing going on with us. We are just childhood friends and it will stay that way.

Seungri: Hyung, don’t lie. We could see how hard you work in gaining back noona’s trust. Why the sudden turn. Did she reject you or something? (Everyone except Seunghyun broke into laughter)

Daesung: Neh, you keep on teasing her, tickling her, acting jealous when other idol male wanted to get close to her.

TOP: Yah stop it you guys!!!! I told you she is like my sister. There is nothing between us. Besides, I already patched up with Minah. Stop making these wild statements, if Minah were to ever here that, she would be hurt. (He erupted thus earning silence)

Just at the moment...

Seungri: Hey you girls are here already? When did you guys arrive?

Sunye: Neh, we reached her a few minutes back.

There was an awkward silence. Sohee was holding onto Yoobin’s hand. She wanted to be the source of strength for Yoobin. However the girls were so impressed that their unnie managed to act nonchalantly as if nothing has happened. Yoobin does not want to spoil the mood. She crack some jokes and create a lot of laughter. Sohee on the other hand was fuming inside, she was mad at what Seunghyun had said earlier on. If not because of the promise she made with Jiyong, she would have long kicked him on his balls.

TOP: Hey Binnie!

Yoobin: Hey oppa, been well?

TOP: Yup, I’m healthy as a horse.

Yoobin: Good to know. (She smiled. Only god knows what she was feeling at that time.)

TOP: Heard your family is back at San Jose. It’s been long since I went there.

Yoobin: Uhuh... me too.  (RRRrrrINNGGG)

Saved by the bell! ... Or not. Yoobin answered the phone only to realize Jaejoong was on the other side of the phone. She hadn’t talk to him since they last met.

JJ: Hey Binnie? Are you busy, if you are I can call back later?

Yoobin: No oppa, it’s ok, we are just having a post celebratory dinner with BB.

JJ: Oh.... with BB?

Yoobin: Uhuh... anyway why did you call?

JJ: I don’t want to sound pushy but if it’s possible, do want you want to go out for lunch tomorrow?

Yoobin: Sure oppa, we meet at the place where we had breakfast the other day, is it ok?

JJ: Err actually I plan to bring you somewhere else? I fetch you ok?

Yoobin: You want to fetch me? Ok sure, I’ll be ready by 12, is it ok with you.

JJ: That’s perfect. See you tomorrow. Enjoy your dinner. Send my regards to Seunghyun ok.

Yoobin: Seunghyun? Err ok sure.

Seunghyun turned at the mention of his name.

TOP: Err, Binnie you called me?

Yoobin: Oh yes... eerr Jaejoong oppa sent you his regards.

He acknowledges the regards. However hearing the name came out of Yoobin’s mouth isn’t pleasing at all. In fact he dislikes any other guys name coming out from that mouth.

Sohee: Wah... Unnie why did Jaejoong oppa called you? Is he asking you out again?

Sunmi:   Really!!!! Wah how many times have you gone out on a date with him?

Yoobin simply conk together the maknaes head and ignored them.

GD: Hyung, you have no right, to be upset at what Sohee or Sunmi said.

TOP: I never said I was, back off!

GD: Stop being childish, you don’t want her but you don’t want other guys to want her too. What logic is that?

YB: Hey guys stop it! What if the girls hear this?

The mood went back to normal. They discussed about the last music awards coming soon before leaving home shortly after that.

Lunch

Yoobin dressed in a white tank top and shorts were glad she dressed in those because Jaejoong brought her to the beach. He prepared a simple yet delicious lunch. They were glad it’s a weekday and not many people were around therefore they could eat comfortably.

JJ: I hope you like the simple lunch.

Yoobin: Of course... it was yummy oppa!

JJ:  About my question the other day...

Yoobin: Oppa let me be honest with you. I just had my heart broken by someone who I really love but I know it’s not his fault. And for being broken hearted, it wouldn’t be fair if I said I agree to make you that someone special in my heart. You are worthy than more than just a rebound. You are a special oppa to me but just not in that way.

A tear drop slid down his cheeks. Yoobin lifted his chin up.

Yoobin: Oppa... mianhe.

JJ: No worry Binnie ah. I am glad you were honest to me. Let’s just stay like this for now arraso!

Yoobin nodded at the man who was like an angel to her. In the car ride home, Yoobin share with Jaejoong regarding WGs plan to promote in the states. Jaejoong was happy yet sad that he wouldn’t get to meet her much.

Seoul Music Awards

It was a wonderful year for WG. They have won a couple of awards. While sitting at her table, SNSD Taeyeon approached Yoobin.

TY: Hey girl, I heard you are going to the states.

Yoobin: Hey where did you hear that?

TY: Im pretty close with Jaejoong oppa you know. (Taeyeon teases Yoobin.)

The girls were laughing as they enjoy watching DBSK performing. At one point in stage, Jaejoong blinked at Yoobin causes her to blush. Seunghyun on the other table saw that and was extremely irritated.

Finally it was the last award for the night. Everyone was very nervous.

The Daesang award finally goes to the Wonder Girls for their Nobody album. The girls broke into tears and went up the stage to say their thanks. Each and every member took turn to say something. BB and DBSK watched in pride. The last member was Yoobin.

Yoobin: I think a lot of thanks have been said. Once again thank you lord, thank you to my family and JYP family. Thank you to my dearest Wonderfuls. Today aside from getting this award, as the unnie of WG, I have good news to share with all of you. From next week onwards, for the next 2 years or so, WG will be in USA to promote our music and tour with the Jonas Brother. It will be a long tour of 59 countries. We hope the fans could wait for us while we embarked on this new journey.

Everyone was cheering in awe. They were all so proud of the WG. The girls eventually had their final performance. They sang Nobody as they cried out so much.

Seunghyun’s POV

She is leaving? How come I didn’t know? How come I didn’t see it coming? How come Jiyong didn’t say anything? Why did she have to leave? But hey I am attached.... why am I feeling all this.

Daesung, Youngbae and Seungri’s pov

Well its good right? They will make us proud. They are Korea’s little sister. But why do I feel so sad upon hearing that news?

Jiyong’s POV

I am so proud of my girlfriend. We have discussed this issue and I am so proud she will go out to the world and find her calling. Although long distance relationship is tough, I am pretty sure we will do just fine.

After that year...... everything changes. But does their heart change?