The mind and the body says it all

He forgot

 

The Next Day

For some weird reason, Yoobin woke up pretty early. Practice will only start after lunch because Sohee and Sunmi have to attend school. Yeeun is staying in till a bit later and Sunye went to the grandma’s place. So Yoobin decided to clean the house. It kept her occupied only for a while. Moments later Yoobin was pacing around in the house bored and just being very bored. The maknaes are not home for her to disturb.

Tell me tell me tell tell tell tell tell tell me ... her phone rang.

“Good morning Yoobin, Jaejoong oopa here. What are you doing? Wait... am I disturbing you?” Jaejoong asked blushing on the other side of the phone.

“Ahhhhh, good morning.  I am not doing anything. I’m just bored... and schedule will only start after lunch, so no, you are not disturbing me? “ Yoobin smiled to herself.

“Good then, let’s go out for breakfast. Or....... if you are not comfortable you can bring your manager noona and I’ll bring my manager too” Jaejoong suggested. He really hopes she said yes. He really...really....really wants to start somewhere.

“Oh.........sure it will be better if the managers come along, we don’t want any scandal do we?” Yoobin answered, not realizing she was giggling all along.

1.30PM YG Studios

All the girls except Yoobin have reached. Schedule starts at 2, however knowing Sunye; she made them come 30 minutes earlier. So the girls hang out with Big Bang while waiting for Yoobin to arrive.

“Sunye sshi, where is Yoobin? “ Seunghyun curiously asked.

“Oh she went for late breakfasts... don’t worry she won’t be late. She doesn’t like to be late.” Sunye replied carefully. In her heart, she really wanted to ask Seunghyun, about the depth of his relationship with Yoobin but she knew the best is to ask Yoobin first. So she dropped the idea and continues chatting with the rest.

“Sunye ah, you don’t have to speak formally to me, just call me oopa arraso... girls the rest of you could just greet us all informally ok!” Seunghyun declared. At the back of his mind, he was thinking how he should approach her today.

Fifteen minutes later, Yoobin and Hannah (manager) came into the studio. She greeted everyone. Yeeun and the two maknaes were quietly teasing her.

“Unnie, I heard you went breakfast with Jaejoong oppa. Do you have anything to share?” Yeeun quietly asked. This however didn’t go unheard. Seunghyun knows that it’s not his right to interfere with her private life. But he could not deny that his heart doesn’t feel too good hearing that. In his head he kept on harping on the thought of how mean Yoobin was towards him and how warm she was towards Jaejoong.

“Hyung are you ok? Why the sudden glum? Is there anything bothering you” G Dragon asked. He has been concern. Lately his hyung haven’t been in the best of mood nor has he been focus. He is too distracted most of the time. Seunghyun just denied saying that everything was fine. Was he?

The practice went on for about 6 hours straight.

By the time they stopped, it was time for them to have their dinner break. All of them sat on the floor and ate the food that their managers bought. Seunghyun lost his appetite so he barely touches his food. He seems lost in his thoughts. For some reason Yoobin wanted to put something for him to eat but she knew that her effort to maintain the distance won’t be effective so she withheld the idea.

The practice resumed an hour later. By this time Seunghyun kept screwing up his choreography. He couldn’t focus. He tripped a couple of times and stepped on Yoobin’s foot. Aime the choreographer was so pissed with his poor performance and reprimanded him quite sternly. By 11PM, towards the last part of their practice, Seunghyun have not improved and Aime decided to continue the practice till tomorrow afternoon. Aime too, instructed Seunghyun to practice 2 additional hours while the rest can head back. While the rest are packing, Seunghyun was seated and resting his back near the exit door scolding his self quietly.

Yoobin who have been observing him really really wanted to give him a hug but he she decided it’s better not to. However as she was about to leave the room, she did something.

“T.O.P sshi, don’t stress yourself too much. Have an early night after practicing, arraso!” she whispered to him. OOOOMMMMMGGGG!!!! KIMMMMM YYYOOOOOOOBBBBIIIIINNNN!!! Why the hell did you said that to him. She couldn’t believe her own mouth betrayed her.

Seunghyun reached out for her hand and held onto it. He hated the fact that she addressed him formally. He hated the fact that Yoobin looked unbothered. He hated the fact that even in her sweatiness; she looks so cute and sweet. He hated the fact that she still cared but afraid to openly show it. However no matter how he hated everything, he loved the fact that those words came out from . For that he humbly replied, “Binnie ah.... (dup dup dup.... her heart was beating like drums in the war, waiting for a huge declaration or something)... thank you my dear.”

Yoobin exited the room with her face looking as red as a tomato.