Guilty Conscience

He forgot

 

Seunghyun POV

I couldn’t sleep. I am reminded of how much of a jerk I have been to Yoobin lately. But I don’t think it’s that unforgivable....right? Why is she pretending? I was drinking my beer as I overlook the Han River opposite my apartment. I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn’t realize that Youngbae just came back.

“Hyung.... why do you look so distracted? Is anything wrong?” Youngbae asked.

“Hmmmm do I look that distracted??? Don’t worry it’s not a big deal.”

Youngbae then said, “Well you better rest early I heard we may need to postponed our concert for the end of the year festivals. So tomorrow there will be a huge meeting.”

“Aite! Good night”

Nobody POV

Big Bang was already in the meeting room waiting for YG. As their CEO arrived, the boys quickly settle down and pay attention.

“For the year end festival, MNET, MBC, KBS and SBS wanted you guys to collaborate with a girl group for the performances. Since you guys have worked with the Wonder Girls before, JYP and I agreed that it’s easier for you guys to communicate with the girls so we decided to pair you guys again. Any objection?” asked YG.

“Are we repeating the previous performances?” questioned G Dragon.

“Nope. For every performance it will be a new set of choreography. Some are group choreography and some are couple choreography.”

“So that means our partner will be the same right?” Seunghyun assumed happily.

“That I will have to discuss with our head choreographer and JYP’s head choreographer. Maybe there will be some partner swap.”

“But I don’t see a need for that since we all knew our partner very well.” suggested Seunghyun.

“Hyung..... Seems like you are infatuated with Yoobin Noona” teased Seungri.

“Aish....mind your own business maknae or I’ll smack your !” scowled Seunghyun.

Once YG left, G Dragon turned to Seunghyun and said “ Hyung, are you sure you want to be partnered with Yoobin again because from what I heard from Sohee, Yoobin cried a number of times after being snubbed by you. Aime also told me how mean you were towards her.”

“Yah, why are you so bothered by this. It’s not as if I did anything bad towards her.” defended Seunghyun. He was actually taken aback to find out that Yoobin had cried from his remarks. As far as he can remember, she was such a boyish girl that no amount of teasing or whatsoever could affect her.  He wondered whether she could have changed that much.

“Hyung, if you don’t mind I sure want to be partner with Yoobin, she is so pretty and nice. “ Youngbae requested. “Hyung!”

Seunghyun snapped out and ignored the boys.

Teddy the head producer came and said “Anyway the next two weeks schedule is up. The girls will be here tomorrow to record the remixes. After which you guys will have to practice the choreographies prepared. Anyway, we decided to switch the partnering. Not for all but for some parts only. So if u have any questions get back to your manager, understood?”

The Next Day

For some dumb reason Seunghyun wanted to look extra good today. (A/N: I think he is gorgeous as he is already.) He put on a smirk as he combed his hair. His mood is certainly uplifted; he was pretty excited to meet Yoobin for some ‘unknown’ reason.

At YG studio, the girls were going through their lines with Teddy. After peeping through the door, he cleared his throat and entered the room. The girls stood up and greeted him.

Seunghyun slyly said in front of the rest, “Binnie-ah, omma send her regards, she asked when will come again for dinner.” Yoobin jaw literally dropped. Her eyes were as round as a marble glass clearly shaken by Seunghyun’s exclamation.  Seunghyun hearts jumps and dances in victory.  Seunghyun 1: Yoobin 0. The other girls and Teddy stood in shocked.

“Are you guys seeing each other without our knowledge?” Sunye asked firmly. Yoobin denied flatly and had to explain about their family ties. The girls were somehow not convinced with what Yoobin had said.

“But seriously up till now I vaguely remember who he was until the dinner last week. With that said, at this moment I still don’t recall much of him.” Yoobin lied through her teeth. All the girls including of Seunghyun except Teddy knew that Yoobin was lying. Sohee especially, knew her dearest Unnie is lying and she wants to know why but she knows now isn’t the right time to ask.

Seunghyun stood silently. He felt a certain pang of hurt that slice through his heart after hearing that Yoobin said. Even though he knew that she was clearly lying he could avoid feeling disappointed.  He left the studio and sank himself into one of the resting rooms couch. The other boys were worried.

G Dragon broke the silence and asked, “Hyung, why didn’t you tell us you knew Yoobin?”  The other 3 boys turned, “Bowah.... how come you never told us Hyung!” maknae excitingly asked.

“Yah.... it’s not a big deal and Jiyong arh, how did you found out? Seems like Sohee and you have been getting on pretty close,” Seunghyun tried changing the topic.

Jiyong blushed and just look away.

“But hyung, haven’t you been very mean to Yoobin all this while? What wrong have she done?” Daesung questioned sincerely.

“Nothing.... she did nothing...... I was wrong,” Seunghyun answered regrettably.