Jealousy???

He forgot

 

Big Bang and Wonder Girls relationship have been going on very well since the last incident. Sohee and Jiyong’r relationship though never been clarified to the others, it was assumed they were together. But they never acknowledge or display any affection in front of their members.

As for Yoobin and Seunghyun, they are settling down in a friendly mode. They have been working hard to make their ‘friendship’ works. There were a lot of teasing, however Yoobin showed no sign that she wanted to get closer any further. This sometimes frustrates Seunghyun, but as promised, he is determined to get closer to her.

Monday soon came. Today will be the last collaboration for Gayo Daejun performances, this time it’s for SBS. Undeniably all of them were exhausted. They have been doing these for the past 3 days. Today they will be performing a tango version of their songs. They arrived at the broadcast station very early to get their hair and makeup done. Seunghyun kept on staring in awe at Yoobin’s beauty. She is very aware of his staring.

Knock-knock, as Hannah unnie opens the door, Seunghyun was teasing Yoobin. He actually was attempting to tickle Yoobin and she slapped away his hand. As they turned to the door they realized it was Jaejoong. BB and WG quickly stood up and greeted their respected sunbaenim.

JJ: Anyeong, sorry to disturb you guys but I just wanted to drop by these vitamin drinks for you all. I heard you guys will performing a tango?

Sun: Yes sunbae, thank you for the drinks. We worked hard, hope you will enjoy the performance.

JJ: I’m definitely anticipating the performance. So who is paired up with whom? (He asked nervously.)

Mimi: Oh I will be with Seungri oppa, Sunye unnie will be with Youngbae oppa, Yeeun unnie is with Daesung oppa, Mandu will be with Jiyong oppa and darling Yoobin unnie will be with Seunghyun oopa.

JJ: Sounds interesting, I’m looking forwards to your performance. Anyway Yoobin, are you free now, can we talk for a moment?

Everyone just kept quiet while waiting for Yoobin unnie to answer. Since the hugging incident, Yoobin was too shy to message Jaejoong. She’s been busy wondering about it that she dared not reply to his messages.

Yoobin: Sure oppa.... Let’s talk somewhere private. ..Hold on... Hannah unnie, it will not take that long, I’ll be back soon arraso. We’ll be at the rooftop.

Her manager just nodded. Everyone went back to what they were doing. Everyone was trying to observe Seunghyun without being too obvious. They could all see that Seunghyuns smile and jokes just vanished in an instance. Sunmi, being the blur girl that she was initiate a statement that she shouldn’t have.

Mimi: Sunye unnie, when will Yoobin unnie and Jaejoong oppa will officially go out together. They have been dating for quite some time.

Sunye who was surprised by the 4D maknae question laughed it off and brush off the topic.

Sun: Mimi ah, don’t be busybody arraso.

Seunghyun who could not hide his disappointment excused himself to the toilet. He respects Jaejoong. Not only was Jaejoong his elementary school senior but he was also a senior in the entertainment industry.  Seunghyun acknowledges that Jaejoong comes with a good package. Jaejoong is handsome, a member of the powerful boyband in Korea, a sturdy actor and a popular model. He knocked himself on the head when he realizes he is comparing himself to Jaejoong. He wanted to go the rooftop to eve drops but he forgoes the idea thinking that he should really respect Yoobin and Jaejoong.

At the rooftop

As they were silently leaning at the parapet on the rooftop overlooking the busy Seoul city, Jaejoong broke the silence.

JJ: It’s been busy huh ... I mean the last 3 days.

Yoobin: Yup... the past 3 days schedules are extremely tiring.

Silence.........

JJ: You haven’t been calling or messaging me. You didn’t even reply my messages or take my calls. Are you angry with me because I hugged you the other day? .....I am very sorry Yoobin ah. I know I went over the limit. Mianhe.

Yoobin: No oppa, instead of angry I was more shocked. I really don’t know what or how to react. Sorry if my actions cause to worry excessively.

JJ: Yoobin... (Jaejoong suddenly held her hand). Do you think somewhere in your heart, you could keep a space for me? Do you think I am worthy of winning your heart? (He asked her gently.)

Yoobin: (she somehow expected the question to come about sooner or later but still she could help but stutter.) Oppa I have never thought of it. I don’t know what to answer or how to answer you. I don’t even know if my heart is ready to love again.

Jaejoong just looked down in silence. He expected a worst answer than that answer but he was glad that she never accepts nor rejects him.

JJ: Do you have someone else in your heart? (He bravely asked)......

Yoobin: (she looked away and let out a sigh.) I don’t know oppa.

JJ: (he pulled her chin gently and makes her face him.) Is it Seunghyun?

Yoobin: What makes you think it’s him. (She stutters)

JJ: Hmmmm, nothing... just that I got that vibe that it’s him since he came to get you the other day.

Yoobin: Mianhe oppa, I got to go. (She excused herself hurriedly to avoid answering)

Jaejoong was disappointed he could get a clear answer from her. But he is not giving up the idea of pursuing her.

@ Waiting Room connected to the stage.

BB and WG just had their mic check. They are waiting for SS501 to complete their performance before they can go on stage. As SS501 walked in the waiting room after their performance, all of them greeted their sunbaes. Kyujong walked up to Yoobin and tapped her shoulder.

KJ: It’s been so long since I last saw you. Anyway, good luck for the performance, Hwaiting!

Yoobin nodded and was quickly led by Seunghyun’s hand to the stage. She could tell he wasn’t happy about the small talk she had with Kyujong. To alleviate his anger, all she had to do was give him a playful wink. It totally melts his heart. He of course was on cloud nine. Their performance received the loudest cheers. VIPs and Wonderfuls were shouting to the max in support of their favourite couple.

Once it was the finale all artists were gathered on stage. They were enjoying the finale songs with other fellow colleagues on stage. Sunmi, Sohee and Seohyun were linking arms dancing and singing. As usual Sunye will be singing with Seungyeon with much passion. Yeeun as always were fooling around with Daesung and Younha. Yoobin, Taeyeon and Gyuri were busy teasing each other. As they were enjoying singing, Kyu Jong approached the girls. As they were chatting, singing laughing on stage. She suddenly felt that there were 4 eyes staring at her. On the right end of the stage was Seunghyun’s and on the left end was Jaejoongs. She couldn’t believe what she got herself into. She tried very hard to ignore. As the firework burst in the skies bringing a new year to the world, all she prayed for was that she could find her own happiness.

Once the whole program ended the entire artist gathered for a huge photo session. Seunghyun quickly grabbed Yoobin’s hand and stood beside her. She couldn’t help but smile. She misses how Seunghyun was protective of her. She is loving the feeling again. Little did they realize to her left stood Jaejoong. After the photo taking, Sungmin ran to Yoobin and hugged her.

Sungmin: Hey girl, I haven’t seen you in classes lately. Been missing out a lot huh.

Yoobin: Oppa ... I’ve been busy. Anyway I’ll catch up to you later. (She signalled subtly.)

Sungmin nodded in agreement and ran back to where all the Super Junior members are standing. Jaejoong and Seunghyun were staring at each other. The tension for the past few days between these boys is leaving Yoobin confuse. Yoobin didn’t know what to do. WGs saw how awkward the situation was. Sohee and Sunye quickly stepped in.

Sun: Sorry sunbaes could we take Yoobin unnie away. We want to take pictures with her and the rest. (They quickly pulled Yoobin away.)

Yoobin: Thank god you girls saved me. Come on let’s take lots of pictures.

As they were busily taking pictures, Yoobin eyes caught Seunghyun moving away from the back stage. She went after him; she thought that maybe she could do some coxing so that he wouldn’t sulk so much. Something stopped her on her tracks. She saw Seunghyun talking to a girl. The girl was the one she saw him kissing outside YG building a few months back. That girl was his girlfriend or maybe they are considering getting back together. Her heart aches further as she saw the girl Seunghyun's face. All Yoobin could afford to do is walk away.

As the staffs are packing the staffs. BB’s manager and WG’s manager decided to postpone the post celebration as the members are extremely exhausted. The rest all nodded. While getting ready to go back home, Sunye and Sohee realizes that their unnie is extremely quiet.

The following next 4 days Sunye and Yoobin are free from any schedules. Whereas Sunmi, Sohee and Yeeun are down with mc-ing, dj-ing and other guest appearance. Yoobin decided that it was time she takes a break and head back to her mums place. She felt the need to reenergize herself so she could have a fresh start. She loves her room back at her parents place. It was spacious and her very personal stuffs are stored in her room. It was a space where she could cry without being noticed.

She was looking through her childhood album. She reminisces the beautiful memories she and Seunghyun had made. There was one picture that they took which she really loves. It was the one where Seunghyun’s arm was around her shoulder and him kissing her cheeks. As she saw that, she didn’t realized that she was crying. She cried not just because she missed him. She cried because she didn’t know what or who she was to him in his life now. On the floor of her bedroom with albums spread on the floor and the picture on one hand, Yoobin hugged herself and cowered in tears.

Suddenly... she heard...

“Why didn’t tell me you were here?”

She looks up to see...