Chapter Five : The Thought Here and There

Kidnapping Plan

-Daehyun POV-

 

Daehyun stared at the unfamiliar ceiling, admiring its beauty. As his eyes trailed its every details, his mind drifted back to the past hours. His brain trying its best to connect all the scattered puzzle, and it automatically found its way back to Youngjae. Youngjae, a name that he learned just a while ago.

 

#Flashback

He gripped the other boy’s wrist and slammed him to the wall. He was now facing him, their faces a mere inch apart. He could clearly see the terrified face and the blush that slowly creeped on the other’s chubby cheek. The other shifted uncomfortably under his strong gaze and it was the cutest thing ever. Daehyun suddenly felt it was hard for him to actually say what he wanted to, and blurted out the most stupid thing instead.

“What’s your name?”

The boy looked at him with a puzzled stare, but answered him nonetheless. “Y-Youngjae...”

“Youngjae.....”He repeated the name like a chant, and just like that, Youngjae ran towards the door and left him staring at the now-empty space in front of him.

 

He ruffled his hair in annoyance (AGAIN) and turned to lay in his stomach. It’s already 11 P.M., around 20 hours after his imprisonment. Well, it was an imprisonment but being the usual Jung Daehyun, he actually....enjoyed this. No, no, it’s not him being all masochist. It just that after quite a long time he actually had a real sleep, in a comfortable bed and not in his agency’s van. He was also able to eat a lot of food without worrying about restrictions. He even able to watch some TV and had a good laugh.

He actually had some rest.

Funny, and he thought he would’ve died today.

And just like that he closed his eyes and quickly fell asleep.

 ******

 

-Youngjae’s POV-

 

Youngjae opened the door slowly and peeked at the sleeping figure. After he was sure enough that the singer had completely fallen asleep, he tip toed closer to the bed. He looked at him contently as he saw him curled up like a cat with a calm look, mouth slightly opened. He admitted that Daehyun had frightened the hell out of him today. He knew that Daehyun was blunt but never did he expect him to be this rough. He shoved him to the wall before, and it wasn’t something he would appreciate.

The thought of their face being so close together making him blushed madly. Yah, what did you think of, Yoo Youngjae!  

He adjusted Daehyun’s blanket and kneeled beside his bed. He greedily took every sight of Daehyun’s features. From his long eyelashes to his prefectly shaped nose and plump lips. He adored this perfection too much. He kept staring at him for some more time as he perfectly knew that when Daehyun’s awake, he wouldn’t even dare to look directly at him.

He sighed as he recalled what had happened today. He knew that telling him his name was a very very very bad idea. What kind of kidnapper offered his name like that? Well, what kind of kidnapper stuttered at his words and easily being shoved away to a wall? Hell, he’s no kidnapper for God’s sake.

However, he will pull this stunt until he finished his mission.

Giving Daehyun a last stoke on the fridge, he reluctantly exited his way out of the room.

******

 

-Yongguk’s POV-

 

It was already past midnight, 21 hours since one of ’s dissapearance. The atmosphere in the dorm was thick and suffocating. The maknaes were asleep in the couch, refusing to take the bed. Manager Kang was practically knocked out and now lying on the floor. Himchan’s in the kitchen making another cup of coffee.

Everyone were getting more and more nervous. When Daehyun first dissapeared, everyone thought that he just finally caught up with his limit. They were all aware with the amount of work he had to bear. They thought that maybe, just maybe, he only tried to calm himself down and will probably show up the next day feeling all fresh and new.

And one particular phone call changed everything.

Daehyun was getting kidnapped, and suddenly everything became so messed up.

“Hey, relax a bit....” Himchan passed him a glass of coffee. Usually he wasn’t such a coffee drinker like Himchan, but he really need some dose of caffeine today. “You should try to get some sleep you know...”

“Neh...” He answered to his bestfriend nonchalantly.

“I mean it.” Himchan gave him a stern look. “I know you’re so busy blaming yourself but you also need some rest.” He paused slightly, averting his gaze to the dark night. “You may think that you’re the one to blame, that you as a leader should be the one to take care of him, protecting him... but believe me when I said that It’s not your own responsibility. I also should’ve been there. I’m his hyung, I even claimed myself to be the Mom of this group. I should be there to listen to his problems. And Junghong and Jongup should be there for him as a friend to messed around with when works stressed him out. We should be there together. We hold our own part in this. We’re responsible for each others in some way or another. So please, just stop stressing your self out and get some rest.”

Yongguk listened to his friend’s monologue in silence. Funny, people would think that in this kind of situation Himchan will be the one crying non stop. Well, he had cried a lot today, but in the end he always being the most reasonable one. In this kind of time did Yongguk felt glad that he had someone like Himchan by his side.

“When was the last time we’ve seen him, Channie?” He asked the black-haired boy.

He saw Himchan sighed. “I wasn’t sure myself...maybe a week ago?”

“Ahh....”

They both fell silent once again. Slowly, just like all those times when stress had gotten into him, he put his head on his friend’s shoulder and let himself drifted to sleep.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Why.....drama......

I don’t know, really....

Sorry for the lack of fluff >.<

Well, and some BangHim moment there for you ^^

Next chapter! A bit more fluffy? And a lot of Daejae