Chapter Three : A Creepy Obsessed Fan? Or....?

Kidnapping Plan

 

-Daehyun POV-

Morning light had scrambled its way into Daehyun’s face and it stirred him from his deep slumber. However, the fluffyness of the bed and all the comfiness was spoiling him that he refused to wake up. He pulled the warm blanket into his head in an attempt to get some more sleep before something finally hit the back of his mind.  

Where the hell is this?

He jolted upright and scanned the room furiously. He remembered being shoved into a car so he was pretty sure he was being kidnapped. However, he wasn’t quite sure anymore as he looked at the room he was in.

It wasn’t some dark, dampen and creepy looking room. It was a comfy-looking room, with a comfortable bed, a couch, television, and everything that a normal room had. There were no sign of any torturing machine and he wasn’t even tied up or handcuffed like how people in those movies were usually being treated. In addition, there’re no sign of his kidnapper anywhere in the room.

After calming his frantic heart and he was sure enough that his kidnapper wouldn’t suddenly burst from any corner, Daehyun moved from the bed to explore the room. The door was locked –duh, obviously— with an electronic security thingy and the view from the window showed that he was still somewhere in the middle of Seoul. Maybe in a hotel room? He wasn’t sure. There weren’t anything particularly dangerous and there’re also no hidden camera whatsoever. This room looked completely normal, and he would be sure that he was somewhere safe if it wasn’t for the pink sticky note he found in the drawer beside the bed.

           

To, Jung Daehyun-ssi

           

You are currently being kidnapped by me. Please restrain yourself from doing anything stupid that could hurt you. Enjoy the stay if you can (eventhough I know it is quite imposibble regarding the fact that you just knew I kidnapped you). If you can believe me then I’ll say that I won’t do you any harm.

 

Sincerely, Your Kidnapper. 

           

He was taken aback by the note. What the hell is this? Where in the world a kidnapper stuck a sticky PINK note to threaten his victim? And what the hell was written anyway? He called this threatening?

Daehyun was utterly confused. He was being kidnapped by some strange creature.

Wait...

How if he or she was his obsessed fan?

He’d seen this in movies. A creepy fan-like stalker kidnapped his idol because she couldn’t stand the frustrating fangirl obsession. She locked him up in a room to make him only hers and did all those kind of creepy things in the end.

And it wasn’t something impossible that one of this obsessed fangirl, or fanboy, had probably kidnapped him.

He screamed. Banged his head to the wall several times to gain back his composure. ! He was screwed. It might looked safe right now but he was completely aware of his situation. His kidnapper would soon appear before him. And if he was really an obsessed fan then he might start to look at him creepily, touching him creepely, demanding him to do strange things and even molest him. And when he refused to do so, he will abuse him and finally killed him. Then his body would be mummified and being displayed in the prepetrator room forever.

Arrghhhh!

No, no, no, no, no.

There must be some way out.

He refused to die in the hand of some creepy obsessed fan!

 

******

 

After a good hour trying to break out from the room, Daehyun had given up. There’re completely no way out and shouting didn’t do him any good. So after practically rolling on the floor and sulking in the corner, he was now sitting comfortably in the couch watching some comedy instead.

Well, he would try to enjoy the last free time of his life anyway.

Soon, his stomach growled and being the usual Jung Daehyun he rummaged what inside the fridge. He found a whole lot of food –which strangely seemed to be ALL his favorite food— and suddenly felt hesitant. Is it possibly poisoned? Or even worse, drugged? Well, he didn’t know what’s worse; being poisoned or drugged, but he was extremely hungry. So he carelessly tried his luck and took a bite of an apple. Well, no one could poisoned an apple right? Hmm...it happened in Snow White but whatever...

He waited for a minute, five...seven...

“Okay, nothing funny happen so I might just take everything....” He murmurred as he took a lot of food and helped himself with the feast.

After all the food had gone he give his attention back to television. He flipped through channels and it was surprising that the news of his dissapearance hadn’t show up anywhere.

Hmm...and he thought he was famous...

Hahh....Manager Kang must be worried-sick now...and . Did Himchan-hyung and Zelo cry? Yongguk-hyung must be furious and Jongup....well, he hoped Jongup wouldn’t be worried about him while smiling. That would be just....creepy.

He shook his head. What was he thinking anyway? He should be worried about more important things like...works maybe? But thruthfully, he didn’t care a bit about his work right now. Well, it might sounded unprofessional but work wasn’t something that he...missed.

The clock pointed out to 12 PM when he began to feel sleepy. He was already asleep for about an hour before he heard a door banged open in the next room. He stood anxiously as he watched the doorknob to his own room moved in a slow motion.

Uh-oh...

He grabbed the nearest thing avaliable –a night lamp— and was ready to face the crazy fan beneath the door.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Okay okay, still no Youngjae and Daejae...

Haahh...I wasn’t even sure why this chapter turned out like this...

But next chapter...it Daejae! ( Finally.... >.< )