Chapter Four : Dumbfounded

Kidnapping Plan

-Daehyun POV-

 

He was ready for the creepy smile.

He was ready for the creepy stare.

He was ready for anything........but THIS.

 

He was once again dumbfounded.

 

He was ready to hit his kidnapper with the night lamp but paused as he saw him..... trembling.

Like....what the hell is happening?!

He was now staring at the brown-haired boy in front of him. He wore a big black-rimmed glasses. And his bangs slighly covering his eyes. He nervously standing with a big box and something that appeared to be a...knife? Well, a cake knife.

“D-do-don’t t-try..a-any-anything s-stupid.” God, he stuttered. His kidnapper stuttered in front of him. He know that he shouldn’t get carried away and keep his defense –or he could actually just knocked him and leave, he was sure he was more than capable doing that— but the funny thing is... he couldn’t. This boy just appeared to be so...harmless.

“P-please sit.” His kidnapper motioned him to the couch.

He refused to move and yelled at him instead.

“Explain this to me! Who ordered you?! What do you want?!” He took a step closer at every word, and it struck him as funny when his kidnapper took steps back until his back hit the door. “Yah! Let me out! I have work to do!”

“D-don’t get near!” The kidnapper put his knife in front of his trembling body in attempt to scare Daehyun off but the effect wasn’t really convincing. “I-I s-should be t-the one who t-threaten you!”

“Yeah, and you failed at that...” Daehyun stated a matter-of-factly. “So, just let me out and I won’t sue you or anything. Just let me out so everyone wouldn’t think that I just ran away and skipped my work for nothing. I mean, it looked like they haven’t heard of me being kidnapped or something so—“

“AH! I FORGOT IT!”

The boy suddenly shouted, now looking directly at him with a shocked expression.

“Excuse me—“

“I’m sorry I forgot to tell! Aiish....” The boy started to moved around panickly before he quickly gave Daehyun the box and abruptly leaved the room.

And Daehyun could only dumbfoundedly looking at the now locked door.

 

******

 

The boy had gone for more than an hour now and Daehyun had growing impatient. He couldn’t really comprehend what was exactly going on. 1). He was being kidnapped [checked]. 2). His kidnapper is (seems to be) a clumsy harmless boy [checked]. 3). He is cute by the way [checked]. He didn’t know why he made that last statement though. Maybe because all of these craziness had drove him nuts.

He turned the TV on as he tried to reassemble all this damned puzzle, and his jaw instantly dropped as he found out that he suddenly appeared in almost ALL the TV channel.

Jung Daehyun, a singer who recently getting popular with his solo activity was reported to dissapear—

—he was last seen with his manager in front of a convenience store—

TS Ent has announced that one of their artist, Jung Daehyun (18)—

—a phonecall from the kidnapper came about an hour ago stating that—

His jaw dropped lower as if it was even possible. Less than three hours ago the world had nothing to do with this supposed-to-be-kidnapping stuffs and now....

Wait....he said he forgot....

“DID HE MEANT THAT HE FORGOT TO TELL THAT HE KIDNAPPED ME??”

 

******

-Youngjae’s POV-

 

‘Aisshh...pabo pabo pabo..’

Youngjae paced back and forth in his own hotel room. Aiish, how could he forgot to call the agency? He could ruined what he had prepared all along. And to think that Daehyun himself was the one who actually reminded him....

‘You pabo pabo....good for nothing fried tofu.....stupid chocolate ice cream..”

After a good ten minutes banging his head to the wall, his phone finally ringed.

Yoboseyo? How is it?”

“It is going according to plan, Mr. Yoo.”

He let out the breath he was unconciously holding. All is well....  

“Thank you so much Mr. Choi..”, he slighty paused. “Thanks for sticking up to my weird plan...”

“You’re welcome young master....”

Youngjae smiled, sensing the warmth radiated from across the phone. He hunged up and walked to the door across the room. Here he is. His major problem.

He hesitantly waved his card into the security system. As it went ‘click’, he pushed the doorknob and silently wished that he could be more threathening.

Well, like he could even dreamed of it.    

 

******

-Daehyun POV-

 

The door flung open and he was in the room with his ‘kidnapper’ once again. The kid was just as fidgety and nervous as he was an hour ago. He constantly looking around anywhere but him. Daehyun signed and ruffled his hair in annoyance.

“Yah! Come here!”

Good, he ordered his kidnapper around and the kid stupidly obeyed. He nervously came and stood beside the couch. His hand playing with the hem of his shirt.

“Explain it to me.” He demanded. The boy shook his head violently.

“I said EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!”­ Satoori creeped in every word he said. The boy cringed, trembled in fear and strange enough Daehyun felt some sort of guilt. Weird.

“Look, “ Daehyun soften his voice. “I wouldn’t hurt you, I mean...you should be the one who hurt me so I don’t really know what I’m saying here but please explain all these things. Who ordered you, what his or her intention. Money? Me?” Daehyun still refused to believe that the seemingly-harmless boy is the one behind this.

The boy opened and closed his mouth simuntaneously like a gold fish in an attempt to say something comprehensible. Daehyun watched as he gulped. He closed his eyes and murmuring something along the lines of ‘it’s okay’ ‘you can do this’ before finally spoke.

“I-I am the one behind this. No one ordered me and what my intention is I cannot tell you.” The boy stated firmly. “What I can ensure you is that I won’t hurt you...” The latter was said in a softer, soothing whisper.

Suddenly, the boy swiftly moved towards him. Daehyun closed his eyes, preparing himself to get hit, punched, or even stabbed. But the only thing he felt was a nudge on his arm.

He slowly opened his eyes to be greeted by a box in front of his face.

“Open it....”

He reluctantly did what he was told and opened the lid. What shocked him was that it contained...a cheesecake. And if he’s not mistaken, it was his favorite brand. He looked at his kidnapper questioningly. The boy lowered his stare to the ground again and muttered a quiet “For you...”

“And how I can be sure that you didn’t poisoned this thing?” Well, like you hadn’t rummaged through that boy’s fridge, Jung Daehyun....

The boy then did another strange thing. He quickly sliced the cheesecake into small portions. He then took and gulped down one slice. “It’s safe...” He said in another small voice.

Thousands thought swimming inside his head and Daehyun still wasn’t able to comprehend all these event when the boy murmurred a quiet “I’ll get going..” and moved himself to exit the room. Startled, Daehyun did the only thing flashed into the messy brain of his.

He grabbed the boy’s wrist and slammed him to the wall. Their faces a mere inch apart.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Okay...boring chapter is boring...

And stupid clumsy Youngjae failed to be a threatening kidnapper...

Just please bare with it  >.<

 

Oh, and I can't believe I have subbieeees >.< *this is my first FF so I got really excited, tehe*

Ahhhh~ *throwing lots of unicorn*

Thanks for all the comments, it made my day ^^