Chapter Eleven : Confused

Kidnapping Plan

 

-Daehyun POV-

 

Daehyun rolled himself lazily, curled in a cocoon made of the thick blanket. He didn’t feel like waking up. Youngjae wouldn’t be here today, so what’s for? That kid must be busy staring at his chemistry teacher, acting like an honor student he was. Nerd. Daehyun scoffed. The image of Youngjae, wearing his uniform neatly, concentracing until he had a frown on his face was too cute to handle and Daehyun found himself missing the kid more.

Aiish, jinjja! Get a grip of yourself Jung Daehyun!

He thruthfully envied Youngjae. After he debuted with BAP he didn’t attend school much. That’s why he didn’t really have the memory of having fun with friends in a field trip or worrying about homework. Let alone tried to be an honor student, keeping his eyes open in the class was already such a hardwork. He wanted to be like that in one point, but giving up not only because he knew that it was far beyond his help but also because the amount of work he had to handle.

I missed my friends in Busan.

He had some friends in Busan that he suddenly missed so bad. When was the last time he called them? Ahh....would they still consider him as friends? Would it be awkward when he meet them later? Would they treat him the same? Would they see them as Jung Daehyun the Busan Boy instead of Jung Daehyun the so-called Busan Wonbin?

He wasn’t sure. And he hated that.

He hated the fact that he suddenly started to realize things after he was being imprisoned in this room.

He realized that a lot of things had changed in these few months and he was too busy to feel it before. That he might’ve lost a lot of things in the process of grasping his current popularity and never knew it was happened. And he even thought to actually quit and throw away what he currently had.

He was such a pabo. A big big pabo.

“Arrghhhhhhh!”

He rolled around and fell of the bed with a loud ‘thud’. Successfully hurting his .

“Quickly come you stupid neeerd!!!”

He shouted to the nothingness, feeling a lot more stupid than before.

*****
 

-Himchan POV-

 

Himchan glared at Yongguk mercilessly. Manager Kang had to save him from the fangirl attack, and hearing how he ended up in that situation didn’t really pleased the ulzzang and gave him the opposite effect instead. “Do you understand how stupid you are Mr. Bang ‘Absolute’ Yongguk?” He snickered at his bestfriend, who just slumped in his seat already prepapred for anything.

“I just...couldn’t believe it hyung...” Jongup stared at his leader with a defeated face, smile had dissapear from his face for once. “You could be caught in a very dangerous situation you know....”

Himchan didn’t miss the perplexed look on Yongguk’s face. He and everyone else in the room were not mad because of the fact that Yongguk had failed to get the boy. They were mad because the leader had been acting too reckless. How if he ended up getting hurt by the kidnapper? As harmless as he look, he still the one who kidnapped Daehyun. Who knows what that boy could actually do to Yongguk?

“I-I- I’m sorry....” Yongguk muttered the words quietly. He was feeling ashamed, Himchan knows it well.

“Well, the good news is I was able to catch on something on the fancafe.” Himchan quickly changed the topic, it was already bad enough for the leader and he knew that Yongguk already reflected on his wrong-doings.

“Really??”

“Yup! Himchan-hyung looked it up reaaaally carefully. I wouldn’t even have the patience to do half of it.” Junhong piped up from the kitchen, he was busy engulfing himself with the sweet threats the manager had brought them –because Yongguk had completely forgot their dinner—.

“Don’t listen to him, he was just exaggerating.” He casually said, “So, here’s what I found..” Everyone scooted closer to his laptop, even Junhong and Manager Kang who nearly being K.O-ed in the couch.

“I found this account....it was named braniacthought, this wasn’t cute at all so I assumed that maybe this is a boy’s account.” He explained, showing a list. “He already being the member of our fancafe from the start and he was clearly Daehyun-biased. You could see it from his posts.

He was quite active, especially if it is Daehyun-related. What made him different is that he’s quite.....sane.”

“Sane?” Yongguk looked at him questioningly.

“Well...you know what kind of effects we made on the fans’s head. I mean, we would make them short-circuited their brain with ALMOST everything we do. And the results are those comments, and posts, and respons that were quite....crazy. ” He continued, not really sure how to explain this thing. “In short, in the middle of those mess called fangirl and fanboy’s heart, there’s this account that seemed....calm. He always commented on our music and performance more than how we look.

“Well, there’re a lot of account like that but this one seems like he ALWAYS like that...and he actually worried a lot with our health and all. Like when we had that period without an actual break...he often voiced his concern. And it happened again with Daehyun’s solo activity....”

“Okay, go on...”

“The weird things is....even though he always there like, almost everyday –at least when big things like comebacks, or scandals appears— these few days....he had dissapeared.”

“Dissapeared?”

“Yup, he dissapeared....not even a comment... When he should be the one to actually fussed about this, he actually dissapeared from our fancafe...”

The room fell silence, everyone tried to proceed what they had found.

“Hmm....what if he had no internet connection? It could actually happen you now...” Junhong smacked his favorite hyung’s head, and Jongup pouted. “What??”

“Yah! Are you really that gullible Jonguppie-hyung? This was too much to be a coincidence you know!”

Ara..ara! arasso...”

“SO,” Yongguk half-shouted, trying to get their attention back. “We assumed that this account is the one responsible to the kidnapping?”

“Not actually responsible, but he had something to do with it.” Himchan concluded, the room fell silence one again.

“Ah! Maybe you need to look at our work hyung!” Junhong clapped his hand, he moved Himchan’s laptop and positioned his in front of them. “Ta-daaah! This is my and Jongup-hyung’s hardwork!”

Himchan glanced at Yongguk from the corner of his eyes. He had became so serious, a frown had made its way to Yongguk’s face as he looked at the picture one by one. It was a quiet fifteen minutes before Yongguk suddenly shouted, “THIS!”

They quickly payed their attention to the laptop screen, there was a picture of a boy in his neat school uniform. He was wearing glasses and a beanie in his head. “This is definitely him!” Yongguk confirmed, a satisfied face visible in his face.

“But, hyung...”

Now everyone was looking at the two maknaes, who exchanged glances nervously. “This is impossible you know...” Junhong voiced out their thought. “Because....”

“This school, this only for the elites...the wealthty....like the top of the top of Korean rich guys list....why would they asked us that much money when they actually had A LOT MORE in their pocket?”

Jongup looked at them confusedly as he said it. And thruthfully Himchan was utterly confused himself. He thought that he knows it, but it seemed like this mistery only grew bigger and bigger.

*****
 

-Youngjae POV-

 

‘Had he eaten, yet?’

Youngjae couldn’t concentrate at all on the lessons. Daehyun had completely consumed his thought. When he tried to think about Physics formulas, he would found himself wondering about the singer. What was he doing now? Had he eaten yet? Was the food enough for him?

Aisshhh, jinjja!’

He ruffled his head in frustration. It was lunch and everyone were talking about Daehyun’s dissapearance. It couldn’t be helped that there’re lots of Daehyun’s fans in his school. He’s too cool to resist.

“Youngjae-ah~ where had you been this few days?” A girl nudged him, breaking his thought.

“Eh, what did you mean?” He rarely hang out with this girl so the question didn’t really get into him.

“Fancafe! Fancafe! Busan’s Wonbin had dissapeared and I thought you’re his number one fan but you shamelessly dissapear from our fancafe!” The girl pouted, Youngjae gulped down nervously. The thing is, Youngjae was too afraid to appear in the fancafe. People will surely bashed the kidnapper to no end and eventhough it wasn’t directly adressed to him he will surely felt the burden. He was afraid that if he read his ‘friends’ posts then his resolution will waver.

“Ah....I’m a bit busy these days so I couldn’t update much on the fancafe.” He nervously said, feeling a bit self-concious. “But I still follow through the news and I was really worried you know!” He put a face which he hoped shown something along the lines of I’m-so-worried-that-I-could’ve-died instead of hey-i’m-suspicious-and-i’m-the-kidnapper face.

“Tsk! You don’t know that—“

So here he was, listening to his friend ranted about how she wanted to kill, torture and throw the remain of the kidnapper to the nearest river, while silently praying the school would somehow catch on fire and this will quickly end.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yeeeeeey! A surprise double update to made up the lack of updates these few days!

And ta-daaaaaaah!
Things slowly come tho the light...or not? Aiish, I'm ...I know...I know....

I'm just ultraaaaaaaa happy that the MV for one shot will be out tomorrow and I rather hyper now *i hope i didn't scare my roommates away*

And I actuallu PO-ed One Shot album! Something that I'll usually never done because my mom would nagging nonstop because I spent my money recklessly *that is why I made it a secret from her*

 

Soo, enough for my ranting!

Enjooooooooy >.<

And comments are much appreciated ^^