Chapter One : Should I Just Quit?

Kidnapping Plan

-Daehyun POV-

Daehyun rested his head on the seat. Today was already hard enough for him with all the hectic schedule and yet he still had ton of things to do. He tried his best to get some sleep but his aching body refused to do so. That's why he just shut his eyes while listening to Manager Kang who sat at the passanger seat, trying to make a deal with a magazine to change his interview schedule.

"Sorry Dae, I tried but you know how things works in this industry."

His manager gave him a sad look. Daehyun gave back a reassuring smile, he was already thankful enough that his friend-like manager was willing to try. He adjusted his body to a more comfortable position, how he was more than just ready to collapse right in his spot.

This past six month hadn't been easy for him. After promoting with BAP for a year he was finally given the opportunity to hold solo activity. However, what awaited ahead wasn’t such a delicious treat. Recently he had been stumbling from one place to another because of his unexpected huge popularity. The management had decided to seize this moment and making the most out of it. That’s means double, and even triple the work for him.

He actually enjoyed working, meeting with fans and especially singing. However, the amount of works had taken its toll on him. With less singing and more interviews, variety shows and even minor drama appearance, what he felt now was all exhaustion. Moreover he was now all alone. It was different from the time when he was with BAP’s members. Now he had to take all the responsibility alone and he utterly lonely.

Because of his inhuman schedule, he rarely met with them. They do gave him a lot of supports, but it wasn’t just the same. He missed trolling around with the maknaes or just having a nice afternoon chat with his hyungs. Aiishh... how nice it must be to stay in the dorm right now. He could clearly picture little Junhong and Jongup playing games while Himchan nags at Yongguk for ignoring his little monologue. He ruffled his own hair in annooyance, he was slightly pissed at the thought on how his fellow bandmates was enjoying their ‘little break’ while he was working like hell.

“We’re here, Dae”

Manager Kang interrupted his little turmoil by signaling their arrival. Daehyun looked at the towering TV station in front of him with a grim face. Hahh...another TV show appearance. How he missed singing. A lot.

He stepped out of the agency van still with the grim look. However, he quickly adjusted his smile as he saw a crew approaching him. An Idol should never show his tired face, it’s part of his profesionalism. And as the crew led his way to the studio, a thought that recently kept lingering on his mind flooding back suddenly.

“Should I just quit?”

 Well, little did he know that someone had caught a glimpse of his pained and tired expression.

 

******

-Yongjae’s POV-

He fixed up the position of his black-rimmed glasses, looking caringly at the perfection in front of him. They were meters apart but he could still see that fatigue has drained the life out of the attractive singer. And it pained him to look at it. Unconciously, he clenched the strap of his backpack. His eyes full of determination. Yes, he had made up his mind.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

First chapter’s up!

So, what Youngjae and his brilliant brain had in mind? –well, you could just guess it from the title anyway LOL-

So... enjoy! and comments are much appreciated ^^

–and sorry if there’re many grammatical mistakes, my english is just asdfghjkjgfsd  >.< , corrections are really welcomed ^.^ -