Chapter Two : What The Hell Had Just Happened?

Kidnapping Plan

 

It was past two in the morning when he finally out of the TV station. A very visible eyebags ruined his already-thin face. He was sure that if his fan had seen him in this state they would be crying and marched together to TS building demanding his much needed rest. Amazed at himself for having such a thought he let out a bitter laugh. Manager Kang looked at him worriedly before mounting an “Are you okay?” which he just answered with a sheepish smile. Aiish...he had completely gone crazy.

The agency van scooted closer like a nightmare parade. It was already morning but his day was still far from a wrap up. When his manager motioned him to get into the car, he just sighed.

Another schedule, here he comes.

As far as he knew, he was scheduled to have an interview with a Japanese magazine. He wondered why someone would willing to hold an interview in this late hour.

“I don’t know, they said it was because the interviewer had to catch an early flight tomorrow and he was busy all day today.” His manager answered as he voiced out his thought. Wow, at least he’s not the only one so goddamn tired. And he secretly hoped the interviewer is in the mood to just end this quickly. “I also thought that this guy is strange you know... I mean, he asked to meet up in such location... A convenience store? Who would hold an interview in such place!”

“He must be too tired to think in his right mind, hyung.”

“Well, but he already payed for the fee you know. I heard the agency is very delighted with the amount.”

Daehyun slightly cringed. Sometimes he would feel like he’s just some money-making machine. Well, yes he fully aware that he indeed is one. But the thought that his manager just implicitly stated the fact as if it was nothing still made him uneasy in some way and another.

He sighed for only-God-knows how many times today. He silently longed for the old days when singing was all what mattered to him and the agency. With all these ruckus about how good-looking he is, and how he is such a blunt and funny person in a show, he felt like his singing wasn’t really mattered anymore and it drained all his passion. Because what he initially –and still— wanted to be is a singer. And as his popularity arise it is funny how he had grew farther apart from his sole passion.

Right now, everything which involved big money had the priority over his own liking. But hey, how if the interviewer is some creeps who actually tried to kidnap him or something? Did the agency ever considered that?

Well, and who is Daehyun to think that someone would actually spent that ‘delightful amount of money’ just to kidnap him anyway.

Well, little did he knows.

 

  ******

They had arrived at the location but it seemed that the interviewer is coming late. Daehyun was mindlessly walking around the parking lot as his manager tried to contact the man. It was indeed a strange place to hold such thing like an interview. They’re now in a not-to-big convenience store in a quiet neighborhood.

He saw as Manager Kang went inside the store. Maybe to ask the employee for something? He was in his way to ask him for some coffee when a car stopped abruptly in front of him. And before he could do anything, he was shoved in to the car by a guy. A handkerchief was roughly stuffed in his face and suddenly everything went black.

What in the tell had just happened?

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Second chapter~

Yuuup, still no Daejae huh?

Aiishhh... I hope I can keep up with this.... (me and my commitment-related problem.... = =")

So, enjoy! >.<

And as usual, comments are much appreciated ^^

Oh, and there're already subbies! Aaahhh~ *throwing lots of love*