Chapter Thirteen: And What Have You Done To Me?

Kidnapping Plan

 

“What have you done to me?”

Youngjae’s hand stopped mid-air, surprised by the sudden question.

“What have you done to me?” Daehyun slowly pulled back. When they were finally face to face he gave him a cheeky smile. “You should tell me to go take a bath like a nagging Mom you are! I stinked so much that I could faint from my own smell!”

Leaving Youngjae who still jawdropped like an idiot, Daehyun jumped to the bathroom. Singing like he was the most professional bathroom singer ever. Youngjae shook his head lightly at his antics. He was not a kid anymore and he knew it well that Daehyun had almost slipped out a ‘confession’ to him, but eventually took it back for some reason. He wasn’t dissapointed, well he felt dissapointed at one point, but he understood that this was for the best. He only had a few days left with him and he wouldn’t make it awkward for them. Just, no.

He stood and walked to the window, looking at the magnificent view of Seoul City. He put his headset on and sang along to the lyric. He liked singing, but only a small amount of people knew about it. Even his parents wasn’t aware of his secret obsession. Singing would never be an option for his future, he had this family business to be taken care of.

He kept singing as many kind of emotions suddenly flooded. Overwhelming him with so many feels. He was so engulfed in his singing that he didn’t notice that someone had been staring at him for a while.

“You have a wonderful voice...”

Daehyun sneaked his hand to his waist, pulling him to another backhug. He rested his head on Youngjae’s shoulder, taking one of the headset and put it in his ear.  “Ahh....I also love this song.”

Youngjae stopped in an instance. He could feel that his face’s temperature had risen by a few degrees. Daehyun had suddenly become so touchy and he wasn’t really familiar with it, yet. His head will become light at the touch and his heart felt like it will actually burst out from his ribcage.

“Why are you stopping? Go on... I want to hear more”

Daehyun said and hummed a few lines of the song, fully enjoying himself. Youngjae took a deep breath and turned around, now resting his head on Daehyun’s shoulder.

“Yah, Daehyun-ah......and what have you done to me?”

*****

 

 

“Where have you been?”

Himchan glared at the two maknaes, who seemed to have shrienked in size –even Zelo— in front of their angry ‘Mom’. “It is that hard to actually wake us up and tell us where’re you going BEFOREHAND?”

The two maknaes could only looking around nervously. Uh-oh.... angry Himchan was sure a big no-no.

“YAH! ANSWER ME!”

Yongguk just sighed. With Daehyun’s dissapearance Himchan had become a bit nervous, thus resulting in his overprotective side to arouse. He had been pacing back and forth for hours before he was able to reached Manager Kang’s phone and located the kids.

Yongguk had let him scolded the kids for almost fifteen minutes just becase he enjoyed looking at Manager Kang, who was nervously waiting for his turn to be ‘tortured’. “I’m dead...I’m dead...” He chuckled and gave his manager a pat in the back. “Don’t worry hyung, he won’t kill you.....yet.” His manager shot him an annoyed glare and Yongguk just laughed.

“WHERE are YOU going?”

“That kid’s highschool...” Jongup quietly answered.

“Aiiish, jinjja! How could you two be so reckless? It will be bad if you two were being seen and –”

“BUT we got the information!” Junhong cut off Himchan’s supposed-to-be-long speech by handling him a paper RIGHT in his face.

“Yah! This is impolite!” Himchan gave him a smack in the head but looking at the paper nonetheless. “Wait...how could you—” Junhong smirked at the elder when Himchan’s eyes widened in surprise. Curious, Yongguk took the paper from Himchan and he later found himself dumfounded by the maknaes discovery.

“This.....” It was hard for him to form the right word.

Daebak? Awesome? Cool? I’m The Best?”

He looked at the kids who busily high-fiving and doing silly dance celebration in front of him, then the still petrified Himchan beside him. The maknaes could be so surprising sometimes.

“Let’s start the investigation hyuung! Let’s cacth him!”

“No...”

“Ahh, you no—”

“I SAID NO!”

Everyone was now looking at the furious Himchan. His face was red from anger. “We should step back from this...This is BIG. We should let the authority handle this....”

“And you think they’ll believe in us, hyung?” Junhong retorded back, getting annoyed with his protective hyung. “Will they believe in us just from that kind of assumtion?”

“But...this is...”

“DAEHYUN HYUNG NEED US!”

“BUT HE WOULD NEVER FORGIVE US IF WE RISKED OURSELVES FOR HIM LIKE THIS!”

By now, they already stood dangerously close, with Junhong towering Himchan. They both breathed heavely, trying their best to contain their anger. “And I would never forgive myself if something happened to all of you...” Himchan said softly, caught Junhong guard off. The room was pretty much awkward.

“How if you left the investigation to me?” Everybody had already forgetting his existance when Manager Kang voiced out his thought. “You have that press conference tomorrow so you should get some rest now....you wouldn’t let Babyz down with your horrible looks, right?”

“Press...conference?” Jongup was utterly confused.

“We will do a press conference tomorrow....It’s already time for us to give our Babyz some explanation...” Yongguk explained, then exchanged a knowing gaze at Himchan. “And we have something to tell you first beforehand...”

Himchan motioned them to take a seat. “Come on, it will be quite....serious.”

 

*****

 

Youngjae hummed an old lullaby as he played with Daehyun’s hair, feeling the soft strands brushing his own fingers. Daehyun was sleeping on his lap, facing the movie which was being left unseen. The singer had taken Youngjae’s action earlier as the green light to be more touchy with him. He had been spending these past hours trying to calm his heart down whenever Daehyun would casually touch him, or hold his hand, or even give him hugs now and then.

 

........................

“So why don’t you auditioned or something?” Daehyun’s face was so close that it’s hard to even think properly. “You’re really good you know!”

Youngjae freed himself from Daehyun’s hug and walked to the couch, settling himself comfortably. “It’s just a hobby, nothing more....”

“But you’re extremely good!” Daehyun propped down himself beside him, not even leaving any distance.

“My parents would never allow me, nothing good will come if I forced my way for this...” He answered with an annoyed face, he hated it the most when people started to nag him about this thing. That’s maybe why he’d rather hide his golden voice instead.

However, Daehyun was just staring at him, saying nothing.

“What?” Youngjae asked, pissed off.

“No...it’s just that you’re actually very cute when you’re mad like this.”

And that’s when Daehyun pinched his cheeks and literally squeezed him in his embrace. Making Youngjae felt too embarassed to even continue his attempt to be mad.

........................

 

“Why we have five fingers?”

Daehyun stupidly asked, still playing with Youngjae’s hand.

“And why would you ask something like that?”

“Ani....” He nonchalantly answered. “Then why we only have one nose?” Now, he was pinching Youngjae’s nose.

“Bwwah...spuuod...tuhatt..”

“Ah....so because if we don’t have one then we wouldn’t be able to speak properly.” He nodded repeatedly like he had found some spectacular theory. “Then why we have two ears?” His hand then moved to the said part.

“Yah, I said stop it!” Youngjae half-shouted, the random Jung Daehyun was starting to get annoying.

“Strange, you already have two but you couldn’t hear my question?” He looked at Youngjae skeptically. “Then.....”

Daehyun’s fingers suddeny moved to Youngjae’s lips, it gently. “Why do we have a pair of lips?”

Youngjae’s face burned extremely red and he pushed Daehyun away. “Because if you have more than one, it would be impossible to handle your random rambling!” He sticked out his tongue at Daehyun, and stormed to the fridge to get some cold water to cool himself down.

  ........................

 

“We should watch this.” Daehyun handled him a horror movie and Youngjae instantly shook his head.

“Never. Like in, never.” It was embarassing but yeah, he hated horror movies.

“You’re afraid?”Daehyun asked, or to be exact, mocked him.

“Why would I watch something just to get myself scream like a highschool girl and getting scared away?”

“Bbooo, party popper!” Daehyun took another movie, a superhero movie this time. “Then...this! Don’t you dare saying something like you’re afraid of a masked villain that looks like a clown!”

Younjae laughed upon hearing Daehyun’s threat. “Of course not, I’m not a baby...”

“Oh, technically you ARE a baby.”

“Wae?”

“You’re our fan! Then you’re a Baby!”

“Sorry to dissapoint you, but as far as I remember I’m a Warrior.”

“You’re no fun!”

Then they started to bicker like little kid, and when Daehyun lost he would attack Youngjae with tickles and sent him laughing non-stop.

...................................

 

Youngjae found himself smiling like an idiot just by remembering their short sweet moments together. How come they could become so close in only a few days? With how Daehyun had shoved him to the wall in their first meeting, this just seemed surreal. It was just like those fanfictions that he would occasionally read.

“Yah...don’t stop singing...” Daehyun rolled his body to lay on his back, now facing Youngjae.

“You’re not asleep yet?”

“I can’t.” Daehyun pouted, his hand taking Youngjae’s and brought them to his chest. “I’m afraid that you’ll go if I fall asleep....”

“I have school tomorrow...”

“Just skip...”

“You’re being a bad influence...”

“You’re the bad people here because you‘re the one who currently kidnapping someone. And you made me skipped my oh-so-busy schedule on the process...”

Youngjae sighed, but looking at Daehyun with a sweet smile. “How could you be such a headcase, huh?”

“Just stay....” Daehyun look was almost pleading.

“Only if you promised me to have some sleep....”

Daehyun gave him his dazzling smile and closed his eyes. Soon, his breath become even as he drifted to the dreamland, leaving Youngjae alone with a deep thought.

Tomorrow will be the fifth day of this kidnapping. Time was quickly approaching and he would have to let Daehyun go in a few days. It suddenly felt hard, so hard that it’s starting to hurt.

 

Really, and what have you done to me Jung Daehyun.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Uwaaah......... sorry for the late update.... >.<

I kind of busy these days..so I won't be able to update much eventhough it actually near the already....aiishh

I'm really sorry >.<

Ahh...and One Shot MV and the trolling.... I'm in love with Youngjae more because of his evil smirk....aahaha

Well, ENJOY ^^

And comments are appreciateeeeeeeeeeeed >.<