TWO

Without Boundaries


They went out for dinner at a nearby restaurant and ordered grilled sea bass, fried cuttlefish, prawn in garlic white sauce and cheese grilled lobster.  They chatted happily at their table even though eyes from the other customers are on them.


Hyung, look here…help! Help!...the lobster had my fingers…arrgghh!” called out the youngest of the group, acting as if the lobster was still alive and clamped his forefinger.


Park Jung Min slapped Hyung Jun at the back of his head, “Stupid!   I sometimes can’t believe you are already 24 this year.  Hyung, can we change member?


Their manager laughed, “Sorry, I think you have to just accept him.


Argghh…what I have to put up with to be famous…

Ya! Jung Min!  Don’t go overboard.  I’m the one that is suffering to have you as a member.  You are always too full of yourself.

Hahaha…at least I don’t have to act like a clown.

Ya! Yong Saeng hyung, Hyun Joong hyung, Kyu ah…help me.

 

Shiro!” the three said in unison, ignoring the two and continue with their dinner.


Hyung Jun saw how they ate non-stop and noticed that the food are going fast, he looked over at Jung Min, “Mal, they are finishing the food while we are arguing.

 

This is all your fault!  If I am still hungry after this, you are going to cook ramen for me!” said Jung Min, hurrying to grab the last lobster on the plate.


Yong Saeng looked up from his plate with a content and satisfied expression, “Ahh…I’m full.  Hyung, I’m going outside for a while.


Don’t go too far,” said one of the managers.


Arasso…” and then he turned to look at Hyun Joong who was sitting on his right, “Are you done?  Want to hang out with me?


Hyun Joong nodded, and wiped his mouth.  Together they excused themselves from the table and went outside. 


From the corner of the restaurant’s building, someone stood by the wall in the shadows looking at the two of them as they made their way to the convenient shop across the street.